Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6346866 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peeps4u: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Temilayo816:

The 2007 Mercedes has been sold.
2008 Honda City also, Sold.

This is not a spiteful question please.

How good are these cars?

Do you do repair works on them after buying them from previous owners or just buy them and sell off?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nifeseun(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hellooo mothers and mothers to be,good afternoon everyone, please check my thread for your very affordable neatly used uk baby things, ranging from car seats, wooden baby cot, graco cot, swings, high chairs, bouncers and all,
www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk

Please dont be offended am posting my link here.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
tabithababy:

The new one of that phone is 67,900 at slot so I should pay 55k for the used one

Interesting. That means you should now pay 20k for a device that can still pass as new Can you even hear yourself?

Yes it's not brand new but isn't that why there's a difference of more than 10k from the one in Slot?
That must appear insignificant to you.
Do you even know how much it was bought?

Let's assume the asking price was 20k, I'm very sure people like you will still offer 10k. Smh.

That something is negotiable doesn't mean you should not fear God when negotiating.

When a price seems to good to be true, more often than not, it's too good to be true.

That is how people buy stolen devices and end up in the police net because they are overly opportunistic with criminalistic tendencies and eager to take advantage of others. sad

When something is slightly negotiable, doesn't mean you should now offer 30k for an item of 100k which you know can actually go for more.
Let's endeavor to be reasonable when negotiating stuff abeg.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Youngsage:

Interesting. That means you should now pay 20k for a device that can still pass as new Can you even hear yourself?

Yes it's not brand new but isn't that why there's a difference of more than 10k from the one in Slot?

Let's assume the asking price was 20k, I'm very sure people like you will still offer 10k. Smh.

That something is negotiable doesn't mean you should not fear God when negotiating.

When a price seems to good to be true, more often than not, it's too good to be true.

That is how people buy stolen devices and end up in the police net because they are overly opportunistic with criminalistic tendencies and eager to take advantage of others. sad

When something is slightly negotiable, doesn't mean you should now offer 30k for an item of 100k which you know can actually go for more.

ignore her please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
GreyBlood:

If he accepts 20k for that phone u nogo fear to buy am?

Can you imagine grin

I remember before OLX was shut down, it was filled with lots of scam ads, like a recent SUV for instance, going for 300k. Shouldn't that be a red flag normally.

People should stop offering ridiculous amounts and should also beware of ridiculous prices within carrying out due diligence.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
stubbornman:

See your Lapalapa head .... who close the case... Goblin
When Marlian dey sell market nah so eh dey be.
Marlians identify themselves..Marlians don't givva fvck.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drey22(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
peeps4u:

This is not a spiteful question please.

How good are these cars?

Do you do repair works on them after buying them from previous owners or just buy them and sell off?
RUN
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=hotdealz post=85592141][/quote]You guys should be careful when dealing with this guy, I will advise you check and confirm what you buying before paying

https://www.nairaland.com/5620915/big-fraud-alert......beware-hotdelz........he-refuse#85620145

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Joselph95(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:
You guys should be careful when dealing with this guy, I will advise you check and confirm what you buying before paying

https://www.nairaland.com/5620915/big-fraud-alert......beware-hotdelz........he-refuse#85620145

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Youngsage post=85618396]

[/quote .

Who are you barking at
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
NOW IN STOCK

Clean point tampon for treating vagina infections available for sale

Call/Whatsapp 07061099136.

Delivery available nationwide

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Kendumazy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kendumazy:
Clearance sales of our remaining 26 pieces of 8GB ATM card flash drive. Price = 700 per piece. Total price of the 26pcs is #18200. Please, am selling everything at once. They are good quality flash drive. We can hook up and you use your laptop to confirm the quality of each. Once again! Am selling all at once. Call/whatsapp 09090287555. Location is lagos.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by WalkerMichael(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Happy Wednesday & good evening.

I have a 2 year old Nigerian fiverr account for sale.

27 Gig reviews

$2k+ earned.

Selling cos the account is dormant & Im not actively into fiverr anymore.

Send your offers to my WhatsApp http:///2348181661480

I transfer ownership of the account immediately & you can buy few reviews to get it active again, then start using.

I'm basically disposing the account.

Goodluck smiley

Kind regards.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adekaka12345: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
lacicrips:
Who wants? They're just occupying space in one of my rooms. Two office leather chairs.

Giveaway Price: N6000
Phone: 08099053200

Walahi, if to se I get money I for like buy am ooo.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rhyah(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
jenifer007:
NOW IN STOCK

Pls translate the statement on that product sachet abeg... make person no go mistakenly buy birth control measure....ain't trust China product that I can't read the label o

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
I am interested. Would love to close asap. WhatsApp 08020824716. Thanks ahead.

[color=#006600][/color]

Allansmith:
Hello everyone... Have this dinning table that needs to go for 25k...

PM if interested...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cyif2003(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have one 32 gb for 90k without accessories
Omihanifa:

Can you sell for 100k ? Is the phone with all accessories? Where is you location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by philip0906(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
tabithababy:

[s]See your hand like pepeye hand

The new one of that phone is 67,900 at slot so I should pay 55k for the used one[/s]
Na people like you dem dey chase commot shop.

If them yell you make you bring 20k now, you go still price am 5k..

Chop small knock for that ya head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tabithababy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
philip0906:

Na people like you dem dey chase commot shop.

If them yell you make you bring 20k now, you go still price am 5k..

Chop small knock for that ya head

Get behind me, Satan!

Come to think of it, how many phones get second hand value

Huawei, tecno, itel, infinix ..... Mtcheeeew
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by freshpzy1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=hotdealz post=85592115][/quote]

Oga.........pls refund my money or replace my laptop by monday ooooo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rhyah:

Pls translate the statement on that product sachet abeg... make person no go mistakenly buy birth control measure....ain't trust China product that I can't read the label o

It is clean point tampon not birth control measure. It is for treating infections.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by freshpzy1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
I need hotdealz to refund my money ooooo

I dont think its a crime to buy laptop from him

God is watching you.............there is no rest for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by valarinz: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
freshpzy1:

shocked
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by philip0906(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
freshpzy1:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stubbornman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Spiritualgal:
Update on items available for immediate sale

1) Hiaer Thermocool freezer(bought less than 2 years ago)N40k-----Sold
2) Ignis Washing Machine. N35k------Sold
3) King Sized Wooden bed with Spring Mattress N50k--------Sold
4) Living room couch 3 seater and (two) 1seater N25k----- Available
5)Microwave N10k----Sold
6)Wooden centre table N3k----Available
7) Ox fan (Medium Size) N4k-----Sold

photos of the sitter!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Youngsage: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
tabithababy:

Ha! Such disrespect! shocked shocked
Mentioning Huawei in the same sentence with the transsion trio? angry
Now I see where the initial problem came from. You don't know about it. Chaaii grin

P.S: Pls don't make that mistake again.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bunnae(f): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
jenifer007:
NOW IN STOCK

Take your disgusting pictures down na. Doesn't look good at all

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by felai: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
tabithababy:

Get behind me, Satan!

Come to think of it, how many phones get second hand value

Youngsage:

Ha! Such disrespect! shocked shocked
Mentioning Huawei in the same sentence with the transsion trio? angry
Now I see where the initial problem came from. You don't know about it. Chaaii grin

P.S: Pls don't make that mistake again.
True

Huawei is not in the category of the phones you mentioned above.
Some of it’s model can stand at par with Samsung and other big names you know.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MrsMathew: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by manwonder: 2:51am On Jan 09, 2020
LG Expresscool Refrigerator (with fridge and freezer compartments) - SOLD!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rhyah(f): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2020
jenifer007:

It is clean point tampon not birth control measure. It is for treating infections.

I never said it was...Having an understandable description on the product pack would just have been better...Just saying one has to be careful buying products you can't fully understand the inscribed language...

I don't mean any harm to your marketing pls...

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by piouslola(f): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2020
piouslola:
Clearance sales due to relocation.
1. Set of 3, 2, and 2 single seaters - 60k 2. Ceiling fan - 5k 3. Standing fan - 7k
More are still coming.
Prices are slightly negotiable. Location: Abule Egba, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (6211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m), Tee99(m), numtums(m), techki(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.