Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Minarets To Go In Switzerland! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Minarets To Go In Switzerland! (5019 Views)

The Swiss Poltician Who Wanted Minarets Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Parohfrey(f): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Another nation crucifying muslims?
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
This shows the enmity of the west towards islam, according to BBC news today Islam is spreading like wild fire with the number of convert in swizerland,
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Kay17: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
its not about the persecution of muslims, but an effort to maintain a delicate balance of peace in now multiethnic and multireligious switzerland. the european constitutional court banned the public display of the cross. with the nature of islam, this minarets become a seperate community with laws and codes of conduct that contrary to general laws and customs. thus creates unnecessary suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
The people had to cast vote, and the result was negative so they had to ban minaret.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by papagiddy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
yaeh! i saw the news dis afternoon on Tv, i think its basically becos Islam is a backward religion and also becos of danger Muslims posses when giving a free hands in a society like Switzerland.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
Papagd, you are so dull
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by reindeer: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
I think the law should be reversed:

The very day they allow churches to operate freely in kaaba and zamfara states.
Silly folks, hoping to enjoy freedoms they would never accord other faiths in their domains angry
this is just the begining, more europeans will realise that you cant allow islam run amock in your domains, they only do one thing:attack you one day.

1 Like

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2009
Reinde, we will succeed, minaret will not shrink the muslim in swizerland but rather increase. The publicity is a magical tool
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2009
reindeer:

I think the law should be reversed:

The very day they allow churches to operate freely in kaaba and zamfara states.
Silly folks, hoping to enjoy freedoms they would never accord other faiths in their domains angry
this is just the begining, more europeans will realise that you cant allow islam run amock in your domains, they only do one thing:attack you one day.

They should start by according their own people freedom first.
Women in Iraq are being flogged like nama and thrown into jails for wearing sexy hijabs
Islam is synonymous with dictatorship
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

This shows the enmity of the west towards islam, according[b] to BBC news today Islam is spreading like wild fire with the number of convert in swizerland, [/b]

Islam speads primarily by high birthrate amongst Muslims and emigration out of their hell holes into the western nation,not by conversion.
Most of the converts in America are women sweet tongued into marriage by cunning Muslims and criminals in jail
The number of converts are very very negligible and statistics tell us that 95% of them revert back in less than 5 years.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

They should start by according their own people freedom first.
Women in Iraq are being flogged like nama and thrown into jails for[b] wearing sexy hijabs[/b]
Islam is synonymous with dictatorship

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2009
yes o no2atheism
it is a crime punishable by koboko on the bum bum
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2009
I meant to say Iran but Iraq is also now over run by jihadists
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

Islam speads primarily by high birthrate amongst Muslims and emigration out of their hell holes into the western nation,not by conversion.
Most of the converts in America are women sweet tongued into marriage by cunning Muslims and criminals in jail
The number of converts are very very negligible and statistics tell us that 95% of them revert back in less than 5 years.

Women are the easiest converts that they have . . . a woman that is desperate for marriage is usually tricked into marriage and then forced to convert to save her marriage . . .

- Polygammy
- Multiple children
- Bribery
- Intimidation
- Immigration

Are the things being used to spread islam in the West . . .

Ask Abuzola how many of those new muslims are actually Europeans . . .instead most of them are still the same Africans or middle easterners . . . so technically . . . islam is not growing, instead its just movement of population and populationg growth and marriage induced converts . . .  

grin grin grin

PERSONALLY, IF I HAVE A CHOICE . . .

I WOULD DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS THAT HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT TO BE IN EUROPE,

I WOULD TAKE AWAY ANY FREEDOM THAT CHRISITIANS DO NOT ENJOY IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES

IF THEY WANT FREEDOM IN THE WEST THEN THEY SHOULD DO THE SAME IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY
. . .

1 Like

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2009
Ur statistics is spurious. More and more people are converting to islam because it is perfect way of life. Go through search engine and see for urself.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2009
grin grin grin Imagine them testing Breasts to see who is wearing bra and who is not . . .

. . . . I think i need to apply for that job . . . grin grin grin

-------------------------------------------------------

@osisi

Me like sexy hijab . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

your statistics is spurious. More and more people are converting to islam because it is perfect way of life. Go through search engine and see for urself.

grin grin grin grin

Women are the easiest converts that they have . . . a woman that is desperate for marriage is usually tricked into marriage and then forced to convert to save her marriage . . .

- Polygammy
- Multiple children
- Bribery (i.e. paying money to anyone who claims to have converted shocked shocked shocked)
- Intimidation
- Immigration

Are the things being used to spread islam in the West . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin Imagine them testing Breasts to see who is wearing bra and who is not . . .

. . . . I think i need to apply for that job . . . grin grin grin

So that i can test if Abuzola's wive is wearing bra or not . . .

@osisi

Me like sexy hijab . . . grin grin grin

Imagine these perverted Muslims touching women's breasts in sudan and flogging those wearing bras
That's how sick they are
as for sexy hijabs,here they are

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2009
another sexy hijabbers
not those penguins in Saudi and Western and northern Nigeria

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2009
and our president's daughter too is a sexy hijabbist

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2009
I am talking about the figure hugging type of hijab . . . not the i full ground graduation gown type of hijab . . .

EDIT:

@Abuzola

I hereby humbly apply for the job of testing bra tester . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2009
compare that to abuzola's female family members and friends
Lord have mercy grin

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

and our president's daughter too is a sexy hijabbist
0hsisi:

another sexy hijabbers
not those penguins in Saudi and Western and northern Nigeria
0hsisi:

Imagine these perverted Muslims touching women's breasts in sudan and flogging those wearing bras
That's how sick they are
as for sexy hijabs,here they are

Non of them is hardly sexy . . .  lipsrsealed

even the president's daugther . . .sef . . .just normal nothing spectacular . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Non of them is hardly sexy . . . lipsrsealed

even the president's daugther . . .sef . . .just normal nothing spectacular . . .

I'm talking about the style
at least it's better than shopping at an eyo masquerade store

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

compare that to abuzola's female family members and friends
Lord have mercy grin

Osisi please don't do that now . . .lets not to go the level of insulting family members and friends . . . humour me please don't insult his family . . .

Lets leave it at the level of humour . . .

@abuzola knows that i was joking when i say i wanted to be the Breast Bra Tester for his wife . . .

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

I'm talking about the style
at least it's better than shopping at an eyo masquerade store

Yes its better . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2009
1. A normal man is supposed to react when he sees a normal woman naked.

2. A normal man is supposed to react when he touches and fiddles around with a normal woman's breast.

3. Hence my question is that:

HOW DOES THE BODY OF THE MUSLIM MILITARY POLICE BEHAVE WHEN THEY ARE TESTING WOMEN'S BREAST TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE WEARING BRA OR NOT . . . undecided

Abuzola can you please answer the question . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2009
what are minarets anyway,I'm just seeing the swiss victory on TV
No2Atheism:

Osisi please don't do that now . . .lets not to go the level of insulting family members and friends . . . humour me please don't insult his family . . .

Lets leave it at the level of humour . . .

@abuzola knows that i was joking when i say i wanted to be the Breast Bra Tester for his wife . . .

why should referring to those girls as his family be an insult when he wants his women to dress that way?
it's like posting a picture of a woman wearing a cross and I'm offended that she is called my sister
You talk about palpating his wife's boobs and call mine an insult shocked shocked shocked
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2009
The Sudanese Allah forbids bras
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2009
0hsisi:

what are minarets anyway,I'm just seeing the swiss victory on TV
why should referring to those girls as his family be an insult when he wants his women to dress that way?
it's like posting a picture of a woman wearing a cross and I'm offended that she is called my sister
You talk about palpating his wife's boobs and call mine an insult shocked shocked shocked

1. The one about his wife was a joke . . .

2. No wahala let me edit my post instead since you do not consider it a joke  . . .

3. Guess my joke was too raw . . .then.

4. I am not comfortable saying something that sounds like an insult . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2009
what are minarets?Is it the pagan moon and star symbol they use?
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2009
Should i laff or cry, you ppl are comedian,
on a serious note, no government is forbidden bra, to my knowledge none, life without bra is somehow uncomfortable, is even a lie no banning, if bra-less woman walks her breast swing to the left and right, it is not conducive and it is even indecency because her nipple will portray her cloth making people see the shape. Subhanallah Indecency indeed. Even if you quote a website that support ur claim i still disbelieve cos they re anti islam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Wives/husbands Are Muslims Entitled To In A Lifetime? / Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Annulling Engagement Because Of A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.