Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! (3414 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by alfredo4u(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2017
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, I entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, I shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, I decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as I was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand....!

Imagine!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by nightingalee: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by odiereke(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2017
U don buy market be dat oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by nsiazu: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2017
grin I'm rolling on the floor with laughter!!! Some nairalanders are damn funny...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Mjshexy(f): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Lolz..weh done sir, keep sucking oh. Am sure you & your baby are now quiet grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Dats a boobs party bro...U need more maids 4 a more sufficient supply

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Some people lool grin
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by cydophobia(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
You and your son are thieves.
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
lololololololllllllllollooooolololololololololololololololo and rolling on the floor. kai, some people can be hilariously funny eh
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by professorfal: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
grin
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by BuhariApcFools: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, I entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, I shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, I decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as I was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand....!

Imagine!!!
Op you are the Funniest guy here on nairaland. am just rooling on the floor now like a ball laughing like a someone know won Nairabet. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy House of Breast Suckers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by FearlessDapsin(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
undecided Stale. I've read this before.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by ThinkSmarter: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2017
U and your son hv been pardoned.
It's a natural tendency. grin
The story looked real though.
Let me beg madam on ur behalf
Madam, pls don't take it personal.
It was due to circumstances beyond the control of your maid and husband.
They did what you might have perceived to be betrayal for the good of ur sweet baby.
Accept my sincere apologies on behalf of the maid and ur husband.
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
Some people lool grin
u dey see?dem wan spoil me oo
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martin124:
u dey see?dem wan spoil me oo

Lol but aren't you spoiled already tongue

Just asking ni o grin
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but aren't you spoiled already tongue
Just asking ni o grin
I never spoil ooo,,,na Rev father I be oo,,
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martin124:
I never spoil ooo,,,na Rev father I be oo,,

Awwww me too. I mean I'm a nun cheesy grin
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Giel: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
lol,
funny story
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awwww me too. I mean I'm a nun cheesy grin
fear u ooo,,,
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
You dey mad.
Re: I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
alfredo4u:

Imagine!!!

Now you want to have sex with her even in the presence of your MIL?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Slay Queen Laments About Her Virginity On Twitter / Ass So Hot, Lady Shows Off Her Ass +18 / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.