Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn (10512 Views)

Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair / Multiple Suicide Bombings Rock University Of Maiduguri / Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by ijustdey: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Female suicide bombers in Nigeria are now carrying babies to avoid detection in their attacks, authorities warn.

An attack in the town of Madagali on 13 January saw two women detonate their devices, killing themselves, two babies, and four others.

They had passed a vigilante checkpoint, mistaken for civilians because they were carrying infants.

Female attackers have been seen before, but officials said the use of babies could signal a “dangerous” trend.

The insurgent group Boko Haram is widely suspected of having carried out the attack.
Four women attacked Madagali located in Adamawa State, which was recaptured from Boko Haram in 2015.

Two were stopped at a security checkpoint, and detonated their devices, officials said.
The two women carrying infants, however, were not stopped, and exploded their own devices past the security point.

Boko Haram is known for using women, including young girls, as suicide bombers, notes the BBC.

The Nigerian government has been fighting the group in a major counter-offensive, recapturing much of their former territory.

But the insurgents have ramped up their suicide bombings in response.

In early December, two female suicide attackers killed at least 45 people in the same town, after they detonated their devices in a busy market.

A similar attack killed 25 people a year earlier.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/suicide-bombings-boko-haram-now-using-babies-officials-warn/

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2017
New Tactics, is alright
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Is it not better we go our separate ways so that people that want Islamic state will have their wish(es) accomplished than killing innocent people??

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
If I live in borno, I'll will not toast any girl o, better safe than sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Pavore9: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Their minds have been warped to that extent, l just feel pity for those babies.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by sarrki(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2017
May God punish

Bh sponsors and their supporters

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Corrinthians(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Is it not better we go our separate ways so that people that want Islamic state will have their wish(es) accomplished than killing innocent people??
Most of you sit in Lagos while typing this rubbish from your four by four shops. Why dont you take the first step of "going your separate way" by relocating to your barren villages?

I am sure this news sounds very pleasant to you since most of you ipob yoots love the sight of blood and gore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Corrinthians(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
May God punish

Bh sponsors and their supporters

Amen!

Cc: ALL ipob yoots.
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by sarrki(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

My people perish for lack of knowledge

Jeremiah 32:27 says it all

Both Islam and Christianity are alien to Africans

You are a figure here on nairaland

Please be watchful of your comments

I know there is freedom of speech and expression embedded in the Constitution

Freedom after speech is what you cannot guarantee

If the bubble burst
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by CplusJason: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
☆Singing☆

"You don't wanna go down there
Cuz them shooters and killer's down there"

"You don't wanna go down there
Cuz them terrorist and bad people down there"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by truefact: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Most of you sit in Lagos while typing this rubbish from your four by four shops. Why dont you take the first step of "going your separate way" by relocating to your barren villages?

I am sure this news sounds very pleasant to you since most of you ipob yoots love the sight of blood and gore.
What is wrong in somebody telling you to have your own country and have your own cherished law.... have your country and deport those you like or don't like...besides, it is not by force to be together. .

...I wonder why zombies always like to get everything twisted ...

14 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Corrinthians(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
truefact:

What is wrong in somebody telling you to have your own country and have your own cherished law.... have your country and deport those you like or don't like...besides, it is not by force to be together. .

...I wonder why zombies always like to get everything twisted ...
I wonder why Osus think anyone wants to share a country with slaves like them. They should pack their things and start relocating to show their seriousness already, instead of all these saliva they pour over the internet. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by balanceofterror1(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Jekwe1(f): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
I thought they have been defeated
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by NNVanguard(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Unbelievable. This is wickedness to another level, maybe raised to infinity squared.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by pizza10(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
cursed generations
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by AlexCk: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
Nawa o.

To what end?? ,

Fighting for no good reason, some people just no get sense,
Innocent baby for their evil schemes,

Sometimes I wish I had superpowers, i for don end them since!! angry
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by gentlejay007(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
Fiverr sellers. Check my signature
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by ephi123(f): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

My people perish for lack of knowledge

Jeremiah 32:27 says it all

Both Islam and Christianity are alien to Africans

You are a figure here on nairaland

Please be watchful of your comments

I know there is freedom of speech and expression embedded in the Constitution

Freedom after speech is what you cannot guarantee

If the bubble burst

Yet you are quoting the same Bible you say is alien. Anyway, it is normal for you to speak from both sides of the mouth.

If only the North could be given their own country, honestly. Enough of all this.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Dandsome: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Innocent babies now involved?? This has gone beyond terrorism to something else.
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Nickymezor(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Jekwe1:
I thought they have been defeated
For where, they re still waxing stronger by the day ( inventing more strategies to carry out their barbaric acts n wat hv u)... its only God dat will help us o
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by balanceofterror1(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

Where's is your brain. What does the North and East have in common to be joined together.

Think, think, think and think again.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by okonja(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2017
I seriously wonder how they are been easily brainwashed to kill themselves all in the name of fighting the government
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by balanceofterror1(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
I wonder why Osus think anyone wants to share a country with slaves like them. They should pack their things and start relocating to show their seriousness already, instead of all these saliva they pour over the internet. cheesy

Cry Cry baby

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by nnokwa042(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

Mr or miss is ipob youths not yoots back to the matter when we biafrans wanted to leave naija so arewanistan with oduanistan can enjoy this sharia state u people cherish a lot what happend? Thank God today is not iPod that re killing u people today but Islam to the innocent children they re in heaven already may God accept their innocent souls

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
the jihad is real
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by alizma: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:

God bless you.
I have told them severally that the only way to sincerely drive home their point before the international community is to pack out of other states and go back to their states and I am sure it won't take as much as thought for the international community to step in once that is done.
Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by rhonard(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
chai, now we shud be afraid of a lady carrying baby, this one weak me ooooooo

Re: Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn by 4tune490(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Army Flushes Insurgents Out Of Bauchi Forests / The New Abia We Want By Dominic Barcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.