Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,031 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (15979 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things, 

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me, 

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life , 

I just want to use this medium to let every one know that i have giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ, I am no longer an Atheist, i now believe in God and also in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior, those who regard me as an atheist should no longer do so, i am no longer an atheist I am now a child of God,

Though I must make it clear that i do not and will never subscribe to the type of Christianity practiced by Nigerians,  the type i described on this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332207.0.html , no i do not intend to open my self up for any hungry Nigerian to deceive and exploit me in the name of God, or to worship and adore a person in the name of man of God,  and i am still thinking if i should actually start attending any church or just do my thing alone, 

Finally, I want to openly apologize  to God here, and to any one of you i might have insulted and also for God to forgive me in any way i might have  insulted some true men of God in Nigeria, I am very sorry , i will not do it again by the special grace of God, I am now a changed person, Christ now lives in me.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am happy for u . . . .though I hope that this aint a publicity stunt.

self realisation is a unique way of reaching the cross, which is the way u have chosen. Let me add that u need to attend a bible believing church, because u need to constantly hear the word to increase ur faith. what u are told in church will be discerned by the spirit in u, that way u wont be brainwashed or deceived or exploited.

welcome to the light. . .hearty congratulations from me. cheesy
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
praise God!!!any way I hope u re serious because this msounds too good to be true
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
Congrats.Pls read john 14 vs 6&7.This will give u more assurance.Then later read entire chapters of john 13,14& 1corin15. With this ure sure of making heaven.God bless u
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom. . . ! , Banom. . . .!! , Banom. . . . !!! how many times do i mention your name?.  Your new thought is wrong and you better change it before you get Over brain washed. . .Yes, its not too late. Try to beyourself. find good time to meditate. . .  do not come to conclussion God is in existence when there's no proof.[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom. . . ! , Banom. . . .!! , Banom. . . . !!! how many times do i mention your name?.  Your new thought is wrong and you better change it before you get Over brain washed. . .Yes, its not too late. Try to beyourself. find good time to meditate. . .  do not come to conclussion God is in existence when there's no proof.[/size]

meditate on what?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SeanT21(f): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
Congrats. if this is true
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Abuzola11(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom, why xtrianity ? A god that killed himself. Huh what a pity
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
SeanT21:

Congrats. if this is true

Thanks.
toba:

Congrats.Pls read john 14 vs 6&7.This will give u more assurance.Then later read entire chapters of john 13,14& 1corin15. With this ure sure of making heaven.God bless u
Thanks i will do that.
chukwudi44:

praise God!!!any way I hope u re serious because this msounds too good to be true

I am serious , is just my life and i make my decisions myself.

noetic15:

I am happy for u . . .  .though I hope that this aint a publicity stunt.

self realisation is a unique way of reaching the cross,  which is the way u have chosen. Let me add that u need to attend a bible believing church, because u need to constantly hear the word to increase your faith. what u are told in church will be discerned by the spirit in u, that way u wont be brainwashed or deceived or exploited.

welcome to the light. . .hearty congratulations from me.  cheesy

Thanks man, i appreciate.

Ogaga4Luv:

My decision was a s a result of my meditation this morning.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom,if u can read d scriptures posted above,even if satan enters anybody on nairaland to return u to darkness/hell fire,in jesus name it will not work for them.Every1 had congratulated u,it shows u re on the right/truth path.God bless u
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
toba:

Banom,if u can read d scriptures posted above,even if satan enters anybody on nairaland to return u to darkness/hell fire,in jesus name it will not work for them.Every had congratulated u,it shows u re on the right/truth path[b].God bless u[/b]

Amen and bless you too.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Atheists: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom you now believe that a Jewish blue eyed white carpenter died for your sins ? Which sins ?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Abuzola11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
The carpental God,
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom what happen during your meditation. . . ?[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by DeepSight(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom, this is my happiest moment on Nairaland! I advise to keep to your new path: in God without the ecentricities of religion and fanaticism.

God bless you brother!!!!!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Atheists:

Banom you now believe that a Jewish blue eyed white carpenter died for your sins ? Which sins ?

Any way like i said, my decision was made by me and for my self alone, no one or situation persuaded me, as for sins, i have committed a lot of sins,  and as i said above,  I have believed him, and i am seeking him now and i believe i will find him.

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom what happen during your meditation. . . ?[/size]

Well nothing strange it is just a personal realization. and am OK with my decision.

Deep Sight:

Banom, this is my happiest moment on Nairaland! I advise to keep to your new path: in God without the ecentricities of religion and fanaticism.

God bless you brother!!!!!

Bless you too, honestly one of the things that made me to hate the idea about God before was religion and how people practice it most especially in Nigeria, but i realized today that i can still reach God without religion.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Atheists: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
Any way like i said, my decision was made by me and for my self alone, no one or situation persuaded me, as for sins, i have committed a lot of sins, and as i said above, I have believed him, and i am seeking him now and i believe i will find him.[/quote

You know that your believes can not stand up to reason and logic Do you understand that the whole xtian scheme is based on delusions ?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Krayola(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ Banom. Wish u all the best. smiley
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by manmustwac(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
[size=40pt]ARE YOU SERIOUS?[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Radiant(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
May God strengthen you. Give Him a chance to shower you with his love and mercies. He is a faithful friend. Bless you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
Krayola:

@ Banom. Wish u all the best. smiley

Thanks man.

manmustwac:

[size=40pt]ARE YOU SERIOUS?[/size]

I am serious dude.

Radiant:

May God strengthen you. Give Him a chance to shower you with his love and mercies. He is a faithful friend. [b]Bless you.[/b]

Bless you too.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ascony(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
i think someone stole banom's ID to post all these stuffs, when he notices, he will really get furious undecided undecided
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by AKO1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
Ascony:

i think someone stole banom's ID to post all these stuffs, when he notices, he will really get furious undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by CrazyMan(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom I'm so happy for you; I pray that God would give you the strenght to endure until the end so that you would recieve your reward in heaven.

Congratulations once again cheesy
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

Banom I'm so happy for you; I pray that God would give you the strenght to endure until the end so that you would recieve your reward in heaven.

Congratulations once again cheesy

thanks an God bless you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banom, i do not understand your saul to paul transformation.

This was your post at 12:00PM today

banom:

Hababaa, wetin i do nah ? am i not the one who saw the gift of holy con in you and suggested that we do not allow it to waste , what have done now to be destroyed ? Ok tell me what is required of me to become the treasurer of this our new out fit.

And this was your Post at 1:18PM today

banom:

This Yoruba people una no go finish  my whole family oooo,  two years ago my elder sister finished her service and  left for Uk to do some shopping, while we were waiting for her to come back with enough goodies , she carry one bobo called Dayo come back say na him Fiance , like play like play the bobo say na marriage ,before we know the girl don carry belle, na so the drama continue until the two come marry and went back to Uk together,  Now the only remaining younger sister that i have is what you want to come and marry , any way sha you came late, I don carry am give Davidylan,  So you can work to depose davidylan before you can get her,

As for my wife, I am not married and as i have been saying it since i was born, I will Never marry,

As for my girl friend, here you passed with first class,  I have a very stubborn girl friend called Jessica, if it is that one you want, please come this afternoon and take her, please please and  please  , i take the lawd beg you.

may the lawd bless you for doing so.

You then Posted your conversion at 4:05PM

So please help me reconcile your transformation within the intervening  4 odd hours
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2009
wirinet:

Banom, i do not understand your saul to paul transformation.

This was your post at 12:00PM today

And this was your Post at 1:18PM today

You then Posted your conversion at 4:05PM

So please help me reconcile your transformation within the intervening  4 odd hours

Well, I mean every word that i said on this thread, i am repented now, the post you copied above was a post i made yesterday just to have fun with Tudor , but he din't respond that yesterday , so when i came this morning i saw his replies and were just catching fun on that thread. that is all.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by KunleOshob(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@banom
Congrats on your realization of the truth. I am really happy for you. The fact is that most atheists revert to agteism becos of the failure and distortions inherent in religion. Religions are created by men and used to manipulate others. I Unfortunately people find it difficult to differentiate between the existence of God and the religious doctrines which are mostly man made. Even the bible warned us of man made doctrines being preached as the word of God. Banom i beseech you to read the gospels of matthew, mark, luke and john with special emphasis on the direct teachings of Christ and his true gospel, i can assure you that if you do you would begin to appreciate him in a new way devoid of religion. God bless you as you walk your new path and may the truth be revealed to you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
KunleOshob:

@banom
Congrats on your realization of the truth. I am really happy for you. The fact is that most atheists revert to agteism becos of the failure and distortions inherent in religion. Religions are created by men and used to manipulate others. I Unfortunately people find it difficult to differentiate between the existence of God and the religious doctrines which are mostly man made. Even the bible warned us of man made doctrines being preached as the word of God. Banom i beseech you to read the gospels of matthew, mark, luke and john with special emphasis on the direct teachings of Christ and his true gospel, i can assure you that if you do you would begin to appreciate him in a new way devoid of religion. God bless you as you walk your new path and may the truth be revealed to you.

Thanks and God bless you, i will surely do that.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
ROTFLMAO
Banom banom, you are playing with fire oh, if these people find out eh?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway mark this post , my predictions---------this thread will soon explode, oya mamustwac front page topic oh!

But come to think of it, an atheist can not really ever change, gosh we they must be really doomed.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
@kunle.Nice one.We need to preach to some religion extremist that christianity is not a religion but a way of life.christianity was carved out of christ meaning follower of christ.Jesus didnt preach any doctrine or mode of worship,neither did he tell us how many times to pray/which church to worship.He taught about d kingdom of God&what to do on earth to get to heaven simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / How To Say An Actual No To Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.