Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (15990 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by manmustwac(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
no mind banon i suspect he's up to something.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by modupe01: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2009
@banom,

Congrats but beware of the leaven of the Pharisees!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by rasputinn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
Really
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by bawomolo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
lol i find this hard to believe.

na setup be this o.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mazaje(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
If this is true then I wish you all the best. . . . .
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kolaxy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ banom,

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me

Lk 15:4-7

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Congrats  wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2009
the next conversion is going to be abuzola666 grin

somebody say Amen. . . . grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by modupe01: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2009
noetic15:

the next conversion is going to be abuzola666 grin

somebody say Amen. . . . grin

A big Amen!!!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by No2Atheism(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2009
Atheists:

Banom you now believe that a Jewish blue eyed white carpenter died for your sins ? Which sins ?

And who told you the Messiah is white . . .

- you beleive he is white, do you not realise that that means you are a victim of brainwashing . . .
- the bible shows that he is certainly not white. . . infact the bible gives a lot of evidence that suggest that he is in fact a black man that looks like a typical ethiopian.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by No2Atheism(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2009
@banom

I am adopting the siddon look attitude . . . grin grin grin

Sooner or later your true colour would show and then we would know if this is just another nonsense thread of its also for real . . .
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by modupe01: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2009
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Tudor6(f): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2009
What a coincidence I had a unique experience in church today. . .me too I denounce satan atheism and embrace the one true creator, who is also known as Oneness of Infinity. . . I feel my life changing for the better. Thank you Jesus.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2009
Tudór:

What a coincidence I had a unique experience in church today. . .me too I denounce satan atheism and embrace the one true creator, who is also known as Oneness of Infinity. . . I feel my life changing for the better. Thank you Jesus.

is this eckankar or grail?

@ Banom,welcome to the saving Grace of the Lord.
Your name is written in that book of life.
The angels in heaven rejoice over you.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
May He cause his face to shine upon you and give you peace.
May you prosper in all you do as you follow that path of righteousness.

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son. He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son. And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

The First Letter of John
Chapter 5, Verses 9-

[size=16pt]welcome to Life![/size] wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2009
B RA NOM is joking----- oooo the sarcasm---
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by bawomolo(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2009
Tudór:

lol@the shots at deepsight.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by justfash50: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2009
@banon

Please wake me up when u r done with ur best trick ever.

If truely u r now a Christian then Congratulation because u r one step closer in becoming a MUSLIM.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Abuzola11(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2009
@noetic- you guys are funny, banom is just trying to ve fun, i will sip my sauda when he comes back and retract his word at the right time. Christianity is a big scam and doesn't make sense, the God was murdered by his enemy, he was beaten, he cried, he prayed to satan god or whatever not to die luke 22:42. Unless one is a sick fella thats when he would embrace the religion of the cross
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2009
banom talk true - is this for real or a ruse to get into tpia's drawers
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by No2Atheism(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2009
justfash50:

@banon

Please wake me up when u r done with your best trick ever.

If truely u r now a Christian then Congratulation because u r one step closer in becoming a MUSLIM.

grin grin grin grin

Best nonsense one liner of the century . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------

I advise you promise Banom the following things so that he can convert to a muslim:

- 72 female virgins with titanium hymen.
- 1 million pounds endorsement fee for becoming a muslim.
- Lots and lots of wine in Muslim paradise.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2009
oyb:

banom talk true - is this for real or a ruse to get into tpia's drawers

Uncle OYB,

I am serious , you and i knows very well that it is not every thing we play with.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2009
Branom--- is this really true---- shocked shocked
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2009
posakosa:

Branom--- is this really true---- shocked shocked

Why all these doubts , did i sound unserious ? I am serious for God's sake, it is a decision i made for my self and i am comfortable with that.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kristonium(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2009
Heaven rejoice with u Banom.finally God has started answering our prayers on nairaland!i ve no doubt in my heart that ur

conversion is true because i do pray for u.pls i dnt mind if we can have some private chat together so that i can share

with u on what to do to remain firm in Christ.Dont be deceived the devil has lost a very pwerful advocate and he wont let

go easily but he is a looser anyday.get me on:xtianebhoma@yahoo.com,07025405591.im waiting,
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2009
kristonium:

Heaven rejoice with u Banom.finally God has started answering our prayers on nairaland!i ve no doubt in my heart that your

conversion is true because i do pray for u.pls i dnt mind if we can have some private chat together so that i can share

with u on what to do to remain firm in Christ.Dont be deceived the devil has lost a very pwerful advocate and he wont let

go easily but he is a looser anyday.get me on:xtianebhoma@yahoo.com,07025405591.im waiting,

Ok, you may email me on, leeyon04@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2009
@ BRANOM, I like when you say u can reach God without religion---- I wish u well in  your Christian journey  kiss kiss kiss

btw, out of all the religious mediums available---- how were you able to conclude on "Born again christian"

Available Mediums

Voodoo
Buddhism
Protestant
Catholic
Muslim
Methodist
Anglican
Baptist
Reformed Protestant
Hinduism
etc, etc

what made you choose "born again Christian"
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2009
posakosa:

@ BRANOM, I like when you say u can reach God without religion---- I wish u well in  your Christian journey  kiss kiss kiss

btw, out of all the religious mediums available---- how were you able to conclude on "Born again christian"

Available Mediums

Voodoo
Buddhism
Protestant
Catholic
Muslim
Methodist
Anglican
Baptist
Reformed Protestant
Hinduism
etc, etc

what made you choose "born again Christian"

Thanks for the question. I am from a born again christian home, to be honest, what pissed me off about God was all i saw people do in the name of God, and my Daddy's death who died in Belview plane crash some years ago, it was there i developed hatred for religion and in extension God for not saving my fathers life in the accident despite all my father did to their church , but i just realized that i needn't religion, church and people in other to have a harmonious relationship with God .

So i converted back to Christianity, and i will do my best to remain in Christ till the end f my life.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2009
u're sooo cute---- kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2009
I've gone thru the same thing--- and I think that ur experience is totally valid. God misses you and I think that you have realized one of the important things in this world---- only you can decide how you worshop God.

Organized religion is SLAVERY.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Tudor6(f): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2009
Another coincidence! My father died on bellview flight too. . .infact he was the pilot. grin grin grin
0hsisi:

is this eckankar or grail?

Na deep sight convert me ooo, make you ask am.

@ Banom,welcome to the saving Grace of the Lord.
Your name is written in that book of life.

Banom, beware. . .the LORD is as lazy, incompetent and forgetful as a nigerian civil servant. Check out. Genesis 30 ; 22
And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened unto her and opened her womb
After all your work he might Forget to put your name in the book of life OR even forget the book of life somewhere in heaven.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom dont tell me you know what you're doing to your Life. . . so really you want to become a Slave and feel it's normal?, hope you realise the same God you're running to is very lazy , i mean lazy to the base and it doesn't any TRUTH. God has a Low Self-esteemed and i strongly want to convince you a life with God is in Danger. . . you better think twice. . .[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom dont tell me you know what you're doing to your Life. . . so really you want to become a Slave and feel it's normal?, hope you realise the same God you're running to is very lazy , i mean lazy to the base and it doesn't any TRUTH. God has a Low Self-esteemed and i strongly want to convince you a life with God is in Danger. . . you better think twice. . .[/size]

So ogaga do you have a better alternative ?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by bawomolo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
banom:

So i converted back to Christianity, and i will do my best to remain in Christ till the end f my life.

why did you choose Christianity? why not another religion? You do realize you are reverting back to the religion you claim not to need?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.