Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (15989 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by PastorAIO: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2009
banom:

@ Pastor AIO,

My sense of humor was not as a result of Atheism, fairness, sincerity, uprightness , integrity ,realistic and pragmatism has nothing to do with what a person believe or not.

Banom, imagine how upset Huxley will be. Remember a while back there was a thread asking if any body on this site had converted from atheism to religion, because it seemed only religious people were converting to atheism. I got a sense that the atheists were gloating. You'll have let them down seriously now.

Anyway, I asked if you'd retain your sense of humour because you seem so serious now. But I understand that that is because this is a serious matter for you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by VALIDATOR: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2009
But Banom, on a lighter mood. Now that you are a born again christian do you now have answer to the question
"Are we gonna have sex in heaven?"
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
I think every body in this thread is over reacting to Banoms purported conversion from atheism to born again Christianity.

First i could not remember Banom ever claiming to be an atheist, i have search his posts and have not come up with any atheist proclamation, maybe someone can refer us to such. All i see from his previous posts are anger directed at "men of God".

This is a post from Banom as far back as January 10, 2009
banom:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ,  i just can't stop laughing, HAMAS thought that ISRAELITES are IGBOS who can endure the killings of there people in Northern Nigeria that is why he stated  sending rockets to ISRAEl, Any way he got his bagains,

Well let me pray for Hamas

GOD in heaven, thanks for granting Hamas his heart desire through the military strentgh of ISRAEL, i pray you today to grant ISRAEL more militiary intelligence and power to supply Hamas his demand, Also GOD, about 600 persons dead is very small, please may the numbder drasticaly increase into hundreds of thousands  of persons in less than a week , Please GOD just like the way you swept away the Egyptian soldiers in the Red see when they were pursueing this same ISRAELITES, may you as well turn every see, ocean , rivers, schools, hospitals, resturants, mosques, terrorist centers, Hamas house , office, infact every where in Palestine with the blood of Palestenians in JESUS name , ?

Obviously he still proclaims belief in the Bible and Jesus, as uses to views to support Israel in the Hamas - Israeli conflict.

On february 12, Banom stated categorically that he does not intend to discuss his religious beliefs, and still went on to question "the men of God"

banom:

wth due respect to you, i do not intend to discuse my religious believe publicly. Thanks.

Meanwhile, are you trying to say that  our President may not belive in God and in Miracle ?

I just need to know why our so called powerful men of God have not done something to cure our president, or has it reached now  that we can see obvious miracle, excuses are now coming up?.

On the same february 12, he made reference to the Bible;
banom:

The bible itself made clear that money answereth all things,  actualy money is not everything but it can go a long way to compasate many things, it is an essential part of life, You have it you have power and respect , even if you didn't  go to school, get money

GET MONEY

But one of your post on the same January16 caught my attention;
banom:

Have you been trading forex and you keep loosing or you have not made any profit at all, you are just tired of all your losses , you are even afraid to trade again because of your previouse losses, Why were you loosing ? You were loosing becuase you dont know what you were doing , forex trading is very simple, what you should ask your self is , Is every other traders loosing  the way you are loosing ? all the money you lost, were did they go ? is there anything you can do to stop loosing ? if you can ask your self  the above questions and be honest enough and humble youself, i will show you a way you will trade and you will never loose again or at least you make 10 trades and win 8 GURRANTEED .

Last time i sold out my personal trading startegy to over hundred persons on this forum and all said it was incredible as many had though it was going to be one of those crabs you get online, the result spaned their highest expectation.
I am going to do it again, what i am going to give you will be morethan incredible this time, the news paper editor called me  the most sucesfull forex Trader in Nigeria, In real truth, all you need to be making money in the forex market is the knowlegde and the strategy used by succesful traders, since it made them succesful,  it will as well make you succesfull, If you can trade for just two hours in a day using what i will give you, you will make at least 500 dollars GUARRANTEED.

Now, you dont have anything to fear as you have little or nothing to risk here , with just a little start up fee, you can have a one full month trial of my strategy and and my trading software system that analyses the market for you using a micro- economic formular known only by profesional traders, it tells you when to buy and when to sell , it tells you where a trend will be ending and where another will be starting, it reveals to you if actualy a trend is a reversal or a retracement, With all these at your disposal why can't you be making at least 500 dollars in  single day, won't two or three well entered trade in  the right trend direction give you up to that, It is only after using it for  one  month that you will start paying me the mothly usage fee of $1000 ,

Now you can see that i am the one to be tested here not you, i am the one to run the risk here not you, i am the one to prove my self here not you, if you have been trading and you are not making it, dont worry or run out of the market, It is time you recover your money and start making additional profits, that is why you are in the market, it pains me when i see a Nigerian trader lossing money in the market just for other traders in the world to grab it as profit, Personaly, i have made over 332,000 dollars in the market for a year now, that is why i am regarded as  the most succesful forex trader in Nigeria and i still remain the highest trader who have helped  other traders to succeed , at least with over 100 persons from this forum and other persons who meet me one on one here in Abuja from all over Nigeria. i remain the best,
With what i will give you , i am too sure you must succeed except you are destined to be a fairlure, Even if you dont have money to start forex, i will show other things you can start doing online to make money so that you will use it to go into forex, i will eqaully give you a complete forex learning manual  in case you dont know about forex yet, As you can see, you won't risk much, Don't argue with me, dont challenge me, dont suspect me, don't ingnore me, JUST GIVE ME A TRIAL, Actions speak louder than words,  Lets get to try it out,

If you are Intrested Contact me on,
davidman4all@gmail.com.

Are you for real?

There is also this interesting comment you made on may 27th  on the topic atheists and Nigerians;
banom:

For all i care, God can deny both the Bible and Qu'ran without been guilty, for instance, when a christian and an islam dies, they go to God and ask him for a reward, God will tell them, I DONT KNOW YOU GUYS They will tell God ,we are christian and islam we lived our lives according to your words in the Bible and Qu'ran, God will say, I dont know any Bible and Qu'ran, they will tell God,but the bible and Qu'ran claimed you inspired them, and God will ask them, did i give you any Bible or Qu'ran ?, Did you see my signature on the Bible or Qu'ran ?, If i had wanted you to have Bible or Qu'ran i would have giving them to you just like the way i wanted you to have eyes, ears, legs,head,brain and i gave them to you,  Sorry i dont know you, go back to who ever that gave you the Bible and Qu'ran.

Here his belief in God was categorical, but he was questioning the veracity of the Bible and the Koran.

So in conclusion Barom did not convert from Atheism to Christianity as is being celebrated by born agains here, he was never an Atheist in the first place. He was a disappointed, disillusioned and disoriented theist.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mavenbox: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Banom: Welcome to the family! Welcome to the elect of the Godhead! I am very happy for you. Never forget, you are the salt of the earth; a city set on a hill whose lamp cannot be hid. If men do not taste the flavour of your conversion experience, of what use will it be? If your neighbours still stumble in darkness in the wake of your light, what is the essence of soteria? (Your altogether complete salvation). God bless you!

@Naysayers: Get THE life! cool grin

@Posakosa: Correct guy! LOL For once I am actually agreeing with you. Maybe I will read your future posts with less bias, in view of this objectivity you have displayed on this thread. I thought my own was too much.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by MyJoe: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
Davidylan:
Wow congratulations mr Banom. You bet you have inspired so many here to think again about their atheistic positions. I particularly loved your initial post. At least now we know that christianity isnt devoid of critical reasoning.
You really just found out?

VALIDATOR:

But Banom, on a lighter mood. Now that you are a born again christian do you now have answer to the question
"Are we gonna have sex in heaven?"

Banom? wink
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom we need you back to the familly. . . .hope you realise the harm you're causing your life?.[/size]
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Abuzola11(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
ogaga read this he wasn't an atheist
in the first place

wirinet:

I think every body in this thread is over reacting to Banoms purported conversion from atheism to born again Christianity.

First i could not remember Banom ever claiming to be an atheist, i have search his posts and have not come up with any atheist proclamation, maybe someone can refer us to such. All i see from his previous posts are anger directed at "men of God".

This is a post from Banom as far back as January 10, 2009
Obviously he still proclaims belief in the Bible and Jesus, as uses to views to support Israel in the Hamas - Israeli conflict.

On february 12, Banom stated categorically that he does not intend to discuss his religious beliefs, and still went on to question "the men of God"

On the same february 12, he made reference to the Bible;
But one of your post on the same January16 caught my attention;
Are you for real?

There is also this interesting comment you made on may 27th on the topic atheists and Nigerians;
Here his belief in God was categorical, but he was questioning the veracity of the Bible and the Koran.

So in conclusion Barom did not convert from Atheism to Christianity as is being celebrated by born agains here, he was never an Atheist in the first place. He was a disappointed, disillusioned and disoriented theist.

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
I do not know why some people here are ecstatic, even the heading of the topic did not suggest that Banom was ever an atheist. He said he denounce atheism, denounce means condemn, criticize, attack, censure, castigate, decry, rail/inveigh/fulminate against, declaim against, arraign, denunciate, revile.

He did not say he renounced atheism. renounce meaning give up, relinquish, resign, abdicate, abnegate, surrender, sign away, waive, forego.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
wirinet:

I do not know why some people here are ecstatic, even the heading of the topic did not suggest that Banom was ever an atheist. He said he denounce atheism, denounce means condemn, criticize, attack, censure, castigate, decry, rail/inveigh/fulminate against, declaim against, arraign, denunciate, revile.

He did not say he renounced atheism. renounce meaning give up, relinquish, resign, abdicate, abnegate, surrender, sign away, waive, forego.

within the context of this thread. . .both denounce and renounce mean the same thing.
From the OP we can understand that banom has RENOUNCED his atheistic beliefs. . . . . .why is this reality a big blow for u?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
Noetic, you started again, arguing blindly and illogically just to justify your position. Someone says he sees blank, you insist he must mean black.

What is within the context of this thread that can equate renounce with denounce? I feel it is attitude like this that make so many people gullible and open to exploitation, reinterpreting other peoples writings.

I have asked some questions of Banom's atheist credentials, like when did he become an atheist how long.? So Let him answer for himself.

How have i shown that whatever Banom believes is my concern. Had i ever attempted to convert him into atheism? It is you people that is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I had never known banom Atheist views, so questioning them with proofs of his previous posts now constitute a "big blow" to you
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mazaje(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
wirinet:

Noetic, you started again, arguing blindly and illogically just to justify your position. Someone says he sees blank, you insist he must mean black.

What is within the context of this thread that can equate renounce with denounce? I feel it is attitude like this that make so many people gullible and open to exploitation, reinterpreting other peoples writings.

I have asked some questions of Banom's atheist credentials, like when did he become an atheist how long.? So Let him answer for himself.

How have i shown that whatever Banom believes is my concern. Had i ever attempted to convert him into atheism? It is you people that is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I had never known banom Atheist views, so questioning them with proofs of his previous posts now constitute a "big blow" to you

He desperately needs to believe it is a "big blow to you" so that his belief in his delusions can be sustained.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by olabowale(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Posakosa:« #89 on: Today at 01:41:24 AM »  
making diabolical comparisons---- does not make for logical arguments. ITS BORING.
Diablo is devil, a root word for diabolical. Now it is not possible that One True God concept is diabolical. 3 entities Gods where one is father on a chair/throne, another is a ghost and the last is man-god who died and woke up less than three days especially when he was to spend a full 3 day of sundowns to sunups (lol) is definitely diabolic!  

@0hsisi: « #90 on: Today at 02:12:47 AM »  
Your attempts to derail banom's thread and take away from his testimony will not work
Some of us are not that gullible
I said leave these things to  almajiris like abuzola and area girls like uplawal,it doesn't fit you
you don't have to rejoice with him neither do you have to respond on his thread abi you don dey fight your last battle
Ohsisi, if you are not gullible, tell me how you could gullibly accept 3 (count with me, woman; Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi, Elohim, thats one and different from Jesus/Messiah, thats two and neither is ghost thats three in your Tri Nity) to be One Indivisible Wholesome God Who stands Alone, never to die, Always alive? How gullible can you get after this? I dont care about Banom's condition, and as much as I like you, banom and you are from the same bird, now and when he was not a christian, except that you are fromdifferent parts. You are both Kufar. By the way, I am an al Muhajirin because my mission in america has since changed to dawah, the reason I dialogue on Nairaland, for thats all I can do here. Ohsisi, you better get away from 3 gods!

@Validaotor: « #91 on: Today at 07:40:48 AM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:40:26 AM
@ohsisi: « #82 on: Yesterday at 11:43:54 PM »  (AS) is a soffisticated man, while am not that soffisticated!
Sophisticated indeed ! Sophisticated enough to drill his way into a little girls pussie.
I, a less sophisticated man will not drill myself into anything, even though I daily have the chance to of those who are not my bride. My reason for restricting myself is solely based on what Muhammad(AS) presented to me in Quran from his Lord and his action from his hadith and not because of my yorubaness or my ijebuness or my manhoodness and definitely not from any biblical character, eg the biblical Jesus because I will be a confirmed bachelor and if from Paul, I will be a eunich!  I do hope that if i could be this aware, Alhamdulillah, then what you say about my master Muhammad (AS) as drilling his way into a little girl is not only idiotic as that of the village idiot but naive and uncouth stupid! My mother was young enough to be my father's daughter. I am old enough to be Zaynab's father. I hope your mom is younger than your father!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
wirinet:

[size=14pt]I do not know why some people here are ecstatic[/size], even the heading of the topic did not suggest that Banom was ever an atheist. He said he denounce atheism, denounce means condemn, criticize, attack, censure, castigate, decry, rail/inveigh/fulminate against, declaim against, arraign, denunciate, revile.

Dont use words you have a tenuous grasp of. What do you mean by "ecstatic"?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
davidylan:

Dont use words you have a tenuous grasp of. What do you mean by "ecstatic"?

Mr PHD, please educate us on the meaning of ecstatic.

Meanwhile this is the Oxford definition;

blissful, enraptured, rapturous, joyful, joyous, overjoyed, jumping for joy, jubilant, exultant, elated, in transports, rhapsodic, delirious with happiness/delight, in a frenzy of delight, orgasmic, on cloud nine, in seventh heaven.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from Oxford Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1998 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Your tenuous grasp of the word would be appreciated.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
wirinet:

Mr PHD, please educate us on the meaning of ecstatic.

Meanwhile this is the Oxford definition;
Your tenuous grasp of the word would be appreciated.

I'm not sure u understood the reason i made that post - where did you see the "ecstasy" on this thread? Where are the rhapsodic, delirious, frenzied, orgasmic delights on the thread?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ Mavenbox,

Thanks a lot and God bless you.

@ ,My Joe,
When we get to heaven on that glorious day we will know if sex will be allowed in heaven.

@ Wirinet,

You made mention of so many things which i will answer you one by one.

On the issue of Hammas/Israel Conflict.

If you can remember you will know that the conflict was going on when some Islamic Idiot were killing Igbos in the North, so when i saw that thread and how a northerner was against the heavy havoc Israel was wrecking on Lebanese  , i decided to reply that thread in a way i will uphold a mirror to the northerner for him to see  how they kill Igbos in their place.

2, On the issue of Not disclosing my religious belief Publicly .

Well, on that thread, i made a post that concerned our president ( a muslim) and christian pastors, while the discussion was going on, many wanted to figure out my religious belief but i decided not to say anything about my belief in other to be able to maintain my fluidity of conversation  in that thread, I knew that if i say that i am an atheist, many will ask me why do i ask for miracle when i dont believe there is a God, and that will put me on defensive.  ( I actually intended to use that thread to mock Christians and Muslim and to tell christians that their pastors are fakes and there is no God)

3, On the issue of Money.
That was a front page thread some one made and asked , "WHAT DOES MONEY MEAN TO YOU" Some moralist jumped in and started saying that money is the root of all evil, so i countered them with the words of the Bible letting them know that even the bible says that money answereth all things,

4, On the issue of Forex Strategy Advert,
I am the owner of INTEGRATED SYSTEMS, An  IT and electronic trade service company  with head office here in Abuja and two branch offices in Lagos and Kano, I first registereted here in nairaland and other forums with the intention of giving  my firm some internet exposure and attention, after seeing the number of Nigerians on nairaland and the cost free advantage it will be to reach such audience with minimal effort, i decided to advertise our trades strategy here and other forums and we equally advertised it on major  Nigerian news papers . but after the advert here, i found out nairaland is a very fun place to be and due to the nature of my job i am always online, so i went on with my banom ID to contribute and have fun here.

5, On the Issue of the Authenticity of the Bible and Qu'ran .

I was actually trying to tell Christians and Muslims that both the Bible and the Qu'ran are all man made and that the both religions could be mistaking even if eventually there is a God.

Finally, On if i am a self identified Atheist here,
Honestly, i must tell you that since i was born, today is the day my eye opened, I now agree with Niccolo Machiavelli  that men would break faith when it is in their favor to do so or when they see some thing to gain from it , i am shocked at you for saying that i have never declared to be an Atheist. it is quite surprising to see how you were able to go to my first set of posts here and copy my post that may support your case against me denouncing atheism, and you forgot or neglect my recent post that clearly  stated my atheistic stand , Dude that was an Artful Omission and masterful Inclusion .

Anyway to make a long story short, follow this link to see if i have ever declared to be an atheist on nairaland or not.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331016.0.html
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven Banom. wink

Angels are rejoicing over you right now.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by 0hsisi: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
debosky,please click on my signature and ask Seun to unban me with immediate effect since he admitted it was an error
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by modupe01: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
There's a new name written down in glory!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4qPZVY6OJQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

Click on the link for the lyrics.

http://my.homewithgod.com/heavenlymidis2/newname.html
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
banom:

@ Mavenbox,

@ Wirinet,

You made mention of so many things which i will answer you one by one.

On the issue of Hammas/Israel Conflict.

If you can remember you will know that the conflict was going on when some Islamic Idiot were killing Igbos in the North, so when i saw that thread and how a northerner was against the heavy havoc Israel was wrecking on Lebanese  , i decided to reply that thread in a way i will uphold a mirror to the northerner for him to see  how they kill Igbos in their place.

2, On the issue of Not disclosing my religious belief Publicly .

Well, on that thread, i made a post that concerned our president ( a muslim) and christian pastors, while the discussion was going on, many wanted to figure out my religious belief but i decided not to say anything about my belief in other to be able to maintain my fluidity of conversation  in that thread, I knew that if i say that i am an atheist, many will ask me why do i ask for miracle when i dont believe there is a God, and that will put me on defensive.  ( I actually intended to use that thread to mock Christians and Muslim and to tell christians that their pastors are fakes and there is no God)

3, On the issue of Money.
That was a front page thread some one made and asked , "WHAT DOES MONEY MEAN TO YOU" Some moralist jumped in and started saying that money is the root of all evil, so i countered them with the words of the Bible letting them know that even the bible says that money answereth all things,

4, On the issue Forex Strategy Advert,
I am the owner of INTEGRATED SYSTEMS, An  IT and electronic trade service company  with head office here in Abuja and two branch offices in Lagos and Kano, I first registereted here in nairaland and other forums with the intention of giving  my firm some internet exposure and attention, after seeing the number of Nigerians on nairaland and the cost free advantage it will be to reach such audience with minimal effort, i decided to advertise our trades strategy here and other forums and we equally advertised it on major  Nigerian news papers . but after the advert here, i found out nairaland is a very fun place to be and due to the nature of my job i am always online, so i went on with my banom ID to contribute and have fun here.

5, On the Issue of the Authenticity of the Bible and Qu'ran .

I was actually trying to tell Christians and Muslims that both the Bible and the Qu'ran are all man made and that the both religions could be mistaking even if eventually there is a God.

Finally, On if i am a self identified Atheist here,
Honestly, i must tell you that since i was born, today is the day my eye opened, I now agree with Niccolo Machiavelli  that men would break faith when it is in their favor to do so or when they see some thing to gain from it , i am shocked at you for saying that i have never declared to be an Atheist. it is quite surprising to see how you were able to go to my first set of posts here and copy my post that may support your case against me denouncing atheism, and you forgot or neglect my recent post that clearly  stated my atheistic stand , Dude that was an Artful Omission and masterful Inclusion .

Anyway to make a long story short, follow this link to see if i have ever declared to be an atheist on nairaland or not.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331016.0.html

Banom, I do not have any problems with explanations of your stand in your previous posts i quoted, it was your last response that disappointed me.

First let me explain that we all come here to have fun and in the process learn one new thing or two. What ever any other believes would not put food on my table or fuel my car, so i do not care if you are an atheist, Muslim or Shinto worshiper.

Having said that, i am an atheist because i regard my self a slave to rationality, i am obsessed with knowing how everything works. So when you made the claim that you had converted from atheism to Christianity, most people's  first reaction will naturally be, is he pulling our legs. So I decided to investigate by examining your immediate previous posts. There i discovered that by 1:00PM same day, you were still joking with Tudor on starting a church and by 4:00PM, you said you have converted after meditating through the night. I asked you, and you gave some explanations which i still do not understand and  did not bother further as i know that time will tell. After i few days we all realized you were serious and of course the born agains were ecstatic (apologies to david), so naturally wanted to know your views before the conversion, your views now and your views during the transition period.

The first  place to start investigation would naturally be your first few posts. On looking through i found that your religious views were not defined, I noticed you are very bitter with "men of God", especially Adeboye and Oyakhilome but you did not show disbelieve in God or the Bible. Now your posts were 40 pages long and i stopped at page 35 or So, because i am also very busy doing other things But from those 5 pages, i concluded that you had not claim to be an atheist and i asked you to point us to where you professed atheism at least to save me from going through the 40 pages.

So i think it is in bad faith accusing me of breaking faith when it is in my favor to do so or when i see some thing to gain from it, because i do not know what you expect me to gain from you conversion or deconversion.

Even the recent post you provided did not specifically say you were an atheist, you were only arguing with deep sight's definition of God and asking what his meaning of God, Existence, etc are.

The only thread you claimed atheism  is on the 3rd of october;

If i am asked to describe these guys, i will call them shameless people, as an atheist, if i am to go back to religion again, i will prefere Islam over Nigerian christianity,

What we see today is just too funy and a product of hunger, deciet, desire to dominate,rule, infleunce and excercise power over desperate Nigerians, by their so called pastors, they find it very easy and lucrative becsause ever before colonisation , our people are very superstitious people who believe that a key stroke, a word, a miracle, an annointing, a touch of hand on their heads will change their lives for better, our people dont want to confront the harsh truth of reality that for one to succeed, he/she must work very hard, instead they believe that they can manurver life reality by praying for divine favor and intervention, smart and con men took advantage of this guilibity in them to exploit them in the name of God,

The latest trend today is a word called Seed sowin for divine favor, a situation, where by a smart guy will put on his suit, come on the pulpit and lift the microphone, and start telling crowd of desperate church members how God will divinely motivate men and women to use their recources to favor them, if they sow seed in his life, he will go as far as telling lies of stories of places he went and people sowed seed and he prayed and God blessed them and their lives changed for good, he will tell them , how some body sowed a seed of 50,000naira in his life last year, and two months later, a white man saw the seed sower and gave him a contract that fetched him 50million naira, after hearing all these, the desperate crowed will start imagining a million naira life style they will lead if they sow their last 50,000naira into the life of the man of God, they will never ask themselves,  if this pastor has an annointing that can turn 50, 000naira into 50million naira, why is he still begging for ordinary 50,000naira,

the funniest thing about it, is that after sowing, their live remains the same and the pastors life will improve with monies he has conned from people in the name of God, and the people will not learn from it, next time another con man will come with the same strategy and loot them again,

Nigerians please learn. Nothing good comes easily, you must work for it, dont be decieved by people who promise you a sudden finanacial turn around, some of us have been there, there is nothing like an instant rise in life, before you achieve succes in life, you must break bones and wack joints.

Here you are pouring your usual anger and frustration at "men of God" and to some extent, you are considering going [b]back [/b]to religion.

So it was out of curiosity, that i wanted to know when you became an atheist, what were your core beliefs when you considered your self an atheist and what are your core beliefs now ( do you now agree with deep sight's definition of God?)

As i said, whatever you believe is your own cup of coffee and should not make anybody happy or sad.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
0hsisi:

debosky,please click on my signature and ask Seun to unban me with immediate effect since he admitted it was an error

done.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
wirinet:

after reading banom's response to u . . . . .i can only but laugh grin grin

P.S: why is banom's conversion such a big blow to u.

mazaje:

He desperately needs to believe it is a "big blow to you" so that his belief in his delusions can be sustained.

blah blah blah grin . . . . .no matter what u say, the kingdom of darkness just lost another member. . banom is in the light.
the door is still open for u. . .lol
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mazaje(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
noetic15:

blah blah blah  grin . . . . .no matter what u say, the kingdom of darkness just lost another member. . banom is in the light.
the door is still open for u. . .lol

I understand the need for you to be happy about these things. . .I personally do not care at all. . . If you read my statement to him I truly wished him all the best. . . .As regards to this mythical kingdom of darkness you are talkaing about all I can say is enjoy the delusion while it last grin grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
mazaje:

I understand the need for you to be happy about these things. . .I personally do not care at all. . . If you read my statement to him I truly wished him all the best. . . .As regards to this mythical kingdom of darkness you are talkaing about all I can say is enjoy the delusion while it last grin grin

thanks . . , . u too enjoy ur DENIAL while it lasts grin grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mazaje(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2009
noetic15:

thanks . . ,  . u too enjoy your DENIAL while it lasts  grin grin

Do you know what a myth is neotic? You keep on bandying this kingdom of darkness myth. . . Where is this kingdom of darkness?. . .Is it a place? Who are those that reside in that kingdom and how can I see them? Since you claim to know pls can you help me and show me what that kingdom is located?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by posakosa(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2009
mavenbox:

@Posakosa: Correct guy! LOL For once I am actually agreeing with you. Maybe I will read your future posts with less bias, in view of this objectivity you have displayed on this thread. I thought my own was too much.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ---------- what bias r u talking about
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by skyone(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2009
Banom

I'm very very happy for you please keep it up, you cant just go wrong, congrats and God Bless you. smiley
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2009
skyone:

Banom

I'm very very happy for you please keep it up, you cant just go wrong, congrats and God Bless you. smiley

Thanks and God Bless you .
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Wirinet
I still think he is just seeking for attention. I would love to hear your own story some day, if you have it already kindly provide the links if not then would you mind telling?
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@Wirinet
I still think he is just seeking for attention. I would love to hear your own story some day, if you have it already kindly provide the links if not then would you mind telling?

Long time no see, where have you been? Talking about Banom? Whatever he is seeking is not my concern.

What story do you want to hear? because you did not specify what you want to know.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Lady234: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
Lady 234:

@ banom
Become a Messianic Jew. Don't go celebrate the Jewish Shabbat on Sunday its Saturday.

what if he becomes a seventh day adventist. is that fine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.