Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv (1628 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
Coach of the Super Eagle, Shuaib Amodu was In Synagogue Church of Nation Live and confirm that Prophet T. B. Joshua prayed for Super Eagle to qualified for the World Cup 2010. He is now asking Man of God to pray for Nigeria to come back to Nigeria with African Cup of Nation.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by Parohfrey(f): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
good one.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

good one.

Yes good one
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by deb(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
Prayer has got to be followed with work o else expect no miracle.

I seriously think we need a new coach
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by toluxa1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
loabb:

Coach of the Super Eagle, Shuaib Amodu was In Synagogue Church of Nation Live and confirm that Prophet T. B. Joshua prayed for Super Eagle to qualified for the World Cup 2010. He is now asking Man of God to pray for Nigeria to come back to Nigeria with African Cup of Nation.

Do you have any links or source to confirm this? Or were you there? You cant just dash in here and feed us with stories.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2009
toluxa1:

Do you have any links or source to confirm this? Or were you there? You cant just dash in here and feed us with stories.

Source; Emmanuel TV. I watched it Live
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
deb:

New Coach ? Amodu is the best.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by supereagle(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
by deb

Ghana came to Nigeria to get the blessings of the ''man of God'' they won U-20, there is noting wrong if we covet his prayers, Amodu invited 6 local players for ACN, it may be the outcome of going to see the man of God.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by 2tait: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
who are these 6 local players he invited? We need to know them.

On Amodu, I think we should allow that man to lead Nigeria to the World Cup. It will be most unfair to replace a coach (Amodu who has qualified Nigeria twice for the World) with any other coach who has not.

We can employ a new coach after the world cup for 2012 Nations Cup/2014 World cup.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
2tait:

who are these 6 local players he invited? We need to know them.

Ikechukwu ThankGod of heartland should be one of them (guess)
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by semid4lyfe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
Chibuzor Okonkwo of Bayelsa United & Beijing 2008 U-23 team should be amongst the players too.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by semid4lyfe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
Chibuzor Okonkwo of Bayelsa United & Beijing 2008 U-23 team should be amongst the players too.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by snj: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2009
I appreciate his believe in prayers. Maybe with the new approach(prayers), we can have the right person in the right position in this country.

I will only subscribe to the replacement of Amodu, if we can find a world class coach that can win the world cup with the eagles. But if our goal is just to scale through the group stage as usual, i think Amodu can do better.

stop wasting our money.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by papagiddy(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2009
yes i watched him speaks in synagogue Sunday service. dressed in big white agbada. TBJ promised helping supereagles in prayers. i even have it recorded on flash drive. i dont know how to load it on the net!
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
papa giddy:

yes i watched him speaks in synagogue Sunday service. dressed in big white agbada. TBJ promised helping supereagles in prayers. i even have it recorded on flash drive. i dont know how to load it on the net!

That is good that you did not miss that lovely Sunda LIVE service
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by annebella(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
we shall see how far all these go lipsrsealed.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
Yes, it will surely go far . Do not doubt the power of God

annebella:

we shall see how far all these go lipsrsealed.
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by deb(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
ok o. My hands are folded waiting to see miracle at the nation's cup.
He has to win the cup else we don't need him.

Then world cup. anything short of semi is not worth it. and only a world class coach can
stand the test of time when the two competitions get heated up. lets wait and see o
Re: Amodu In Synagogue Live On Emmauel Tv by loabb(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
deb:

ok o. My hands are folded waiting to see miracle at the nation's cup.
He has to win the cup else we don't need him.

Then world cup. anything short of semi is not worth it. and only a world class coach can
stand the test of time when the two competitions get heated up. lets wait and see o

(1) (Reply)

Sure 100% Predictions With High Odd / How A Nigerian Club Scored 79 Goals In A League Match / Lionel Messi Vs Cristiano Ronaldo : Facts, Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.