Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? (944 Views)

Trending Top Movies / My Top Movies Of 2018 / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by dauddy97(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2017
I have watched many movies, but i must say that the ''3 IDIOTS'' really motivates me.It is educational,motivational and funny grin grin .Indeed, i recommend it for all undergraduate.

Pls, can you help me list out some movies to watch as an undergraduate.

IN Terms Of
1. motivation
2. Discipline
3. moral
4. Educational
5. comedy
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
3 Idiots remains the best.

I saw that movie when I was in year 1. Nigerian parents really need to see that movie.
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by coolestchris2: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
And u told me u no go university,naija girls are demons
sinaj:
3 Idiots remains the best.

I saw that movie when I was in year 1. Nigerian parents really need to see that movie.
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
coolestchris2:
And u told me u no go university,naija girls are demons
So u believed dat?
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by coolestchris2: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
How was i to know u were a liar
sinaj:
So u believed dat?
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
coolestchris2:
How was i to know u were a liar
was pulling ur legs, it's a pity u didn't notice. Btw m not a liar, it seems u dunno ow to make use of words.
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by coolestchris2: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
So pull my leg to amputate the leg abi,and u didn't even tell me the next day that u were joking....come on lying isn't bad just admit u r a liar
sinaj:
was pulling ur legs, it's a pity u didn't notice. Btw m not a liar, it seems u dunno ow to make use of words.
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by decode55(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:

Go sleep
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by sinaj(f): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
decode55:

Go sleep
I shud sleep wen u not home yet tongue
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by decode55(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
I shud sleep wen u not home yet tongue

Lol. You want your Nl husbands to shoot me ba?
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by sinaj(f): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
decode55:

Lol. You want your Nl husbands to shoot me ba?
lol grin

My husband is now denying me tongue
Re: What Are The Top Movies One Must Watch As An Undergraduate And Why? by decode55(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

My husband is now denying me tongue

grin You neva pay my groom price nau

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download SMALL VILLE / Video: Mayowa Bae – Mayowa Bae / Bbnaija: Ike And Mercy Caught Making Out In Toilet With Her Boobs Exposed- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.