Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari (35408 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by IMASTEX: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
APC is the blood that cleanse corruption
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by ifdaeg(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Very useless country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by mccoy47(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
APC saints grin
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by timota(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
In nigeria u can only be corrupt if u are not in apc that's why some people are decamping to apc to become saints

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by azimibraun: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good one from PMB. I said it on this forum. The fate of our country depends on a group of senators who keep doing thins hastily and leaving loop holes everywhere. We all can't claim to have forgotten how Senator Dino Melaye even called him " the fastest man in the word" and they all pronounced the Man guilty even before he will answer for to his allegations. If anybody is suspected of corruption, they should be made to face the law as if there is no sentiment against them. Now let the media go after the AGF an ask him how he arrived at his report on the SGF. We must o things right.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Newbiee: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
You go wail tire, Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Horbar1: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
In fact change begins with Bubu. U can't give what u don't have. This govt lack dignity and sense of humour therefore they can't fight corruption. Have you noticed now that police have started mounting road blocks again ? exhorting commercial vehicles in broad daylight.

Am just waiting for 2019 God willing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Politics @play simple and short.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nbote(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahaha... Oya @Sarrki com and see something oooo. Corruption is fighting back lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari self!

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
When lawal in NASS told journalist dat d senate is saying rubbish something told me his principal Buhari must be partaker.. I guess am right or else how will u use such a hugh sum to clear grass....dis APC govt no dey fear God !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Jokerman(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eeehhyaaaa!!! cry

Buhari has disappointed Zombies, in the only usual defence they have of him..."corruption".... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by kings09(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sarrki com oo
Anticorruption:
grin

a government without direction or plan

look at trump. taking action. look at tanzanias president.

but what do we have here. a country with millions of graduates voted in someone with no proof of education but

photographs.

where is the economy today?

if you still believe the anti corruption joke of this govt. you deserve a hot slap undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by lekbel09(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Newbiee:
You go wail tire, Buhari till 2023
Mumu pikin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by demio007: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahhaahhaha Una think say n.a. saint before?
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by kings09(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Talk na. grin. E don tire u ba. cheesy cheesy
madridguy:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bakila my broda, where u dey eeee? I warned Nigerians that pmb is as corrupt as every other politician. I pointed out his activities as chairman of PTF, yet we blindly voted this clueless, bigoted and tribalistic man as our president. Nigerians never see anything.

Happy New Year bro. Hope you are doing great. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by michoim(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Temitemi1:

You are out of your mind ,and simply lacks ability to apply logical senses of reasoning to the presidential verdict on this case.
Somebody was accuse and was not proven guilty and you want Buhari to descend on him. After it is your type that will eventually say that Buhari is exercising jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by lilytender: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anticorruption:
grin

a government without direction or plan

look at trump. taking action. look at tanzanias president.

but what do we have here. a country with millions of graduates voted in someone with no proof of education but

photographs.

where is the economy today?

Your lord and personal saviour who has a PhD in Zoology or Fisheries was thee for 6 years. See where he got the country. Give Baba without certificate a chance and check his report card after 4 years. Is that too much to ask?

if you still believe the anti corruption joke of this govt. you deserve a hot slap undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by shibanbo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
dike is short of words
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=lilytender post=53088628][/quote]

which silly report

2 years in nothing has been achieved

and anyone who critics buhari is not a pdp member

get that into your tiny brain
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by whistlee: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=HAH post=53088154]Buhari is a mistake
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Lastborn12(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please where is Sarki (lia Mohammed), Omenka (Femi Adesina), Madridguy (Shehu Garba), Hungerbad (Elufai Nasri) and that of Igbo woman Sebra ( igbo people please help us with her name). You people think we don't know you by name,
We can all see how Reno mokeri brought out somebody comment from this Nairaland so we know that you guys are here so stop changing your names and come and defend your master..
What is corruption when you're busy shielding your own people??
Please sarki, omenka, Madridguy, sebra, Hungerbad and so own please tell Buhari your master that here I Maiduguri we are feeling the change the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari is KWARAPTSHAN personified!
All hail the commander in THIEF!!!
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by whistlee: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
I also take responsibity for burial Mohammed being in power Cos I queued up for him. God, pls don't forgive him for taking Nigerians & me by surprise.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by amarachi06(f): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
jesus500:
Mr president should be ashamed of himself, he is not the man I thought he was. He has betrayed my trust in him.

Ntorrrrrr..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Splashme: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
jesus500:
Mr president should be ashamed of himself, he is not the man I thought he was. He has betrayed my trust in him.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by timecapsule: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
I can't really understand the country, I thought he is on vacation. why is he still working or is he working as a GHOST WORKER?
A corrupt MAN can never fight corruption.
Many of the SENATORS don\t know there work at the CHAMBER.
APC SCAM!
APCC SCAM!!
APCCV SCAM THE NATION NIGERIA!!!
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by obimum: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buharia y are you deceiving yourself thinking you are fighting corruption. This Buharia must be mad ooo.
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
I think Jonathan treatment of Stella Oduah case is even better than the way Buhari has shielded his corrupt cabinet members. At least Jonathan eventually sacked the woman. Buhari slighting both the legislative and judicial arm of government since 2015. They call a man who doesn't understand what corruption is 'man of integrity'. What stinking integrity Buhari got!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by mazimee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Were are the patriotic anti fayose protesters when you need them the most
Re: Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU / Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.