Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) (68874 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tazmode:
fellow? Sorry, I'm a robot. I was programmed to tell you that you no get sense

Atleast man made robot, so i have the right to dismantle a robot when it doesn't perform its primary function.

Robot abeg behave well.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by princeonx: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

Thanks to American people who booted this guys party out from white house.
Oga he did two terms! If America was Africa, he will still be there! So, Stop crying like someone took your cookies.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by longayink: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
DeAvenger:

You need this

Are you Afonja zombie of Sokoto Caliphate who truly needs intelligence?

Where were you when Barack Hussein converted Nigeria to become Sokoto Caliphate?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
longayink:

Are you Afonja zombie of Sokoto Caliphate who truly needs intelligence?

Where were you when Barack Hussein concerted Nigeria to become Sokoto Caliphate?

Whatever!

Proudly a northerner.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
princeonx:

Oga he did two terms! If America was Africa, he will still be there! So, Stop crying like someone took your cookies.

Oga it seems you have an eye problem, read in between lines and see where i mentioned the guys party and not himself.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
You mean the unstable Trump who talks before reasoning?, time sha tell man!. cheesy cheesy
I am glad he made history as first black president of the United States who knew his onion. tongue
Saying he is first black president is erroneous, I don't like using the word "racist" but when people call Obama black president I feel sad because its hateful to tag him black, ignoring the fact that his mother is white. Obama is tagged a black man because of the "one drop rule" and that's a hate rule. Even though uneducated black folks have embraced it .

First black president ? America don't have one yet. Not that am looking forward to it as I always ask people who want black president to move to Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Zambia, Somalia, Congo or Niger Republic .

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by davidif: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Evil man with evil intention to make the world adore Muslims as if they are demi god.

Wow! What a truly racist comment. Whats wrong with promoting peace between world religiins? happened to working together in harmony?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
blueseacats:
Saying he is first black president is erroneous, I don't like using the word "racist" but when people call Obama black president I feel sad because its hateful to tag him black, ignoring the fact that his mother is white. Obama is tagged a black man because of the "one drop rule" and that's a hate rule. Even though uneducated black folks have embraced it .

First black president ? America don't have one yet. Not that am looking forward to it as I always ask people who want black president to move to Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Zambia, Somalia, Congo or Niger Republic .
You're a joker, don't let hate consume you man!. Funny analysis. grin
macluvph1:

That's my opinion and i stand by it and you can't do anything about it.
It sucks!, i could perceive the stench from here.
*nose covered*.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Tony247: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's like most of us have not learnt to appreciate our own. OBAMA is the best thing to have happened ro the U.S. He raised the dignity of black people and all young people. You might not appreciate it, unless you are here. For your information, Trump has no place for a black man in his heart. Not to talk of the ones in Africa. He even made some categorical statements in this regard, and with special reference to Nigerians
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by balanceofterror1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
favouredon:
A time to reign, a time to...? Abeg wetin be opposite of reign sef?

It is rain.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
davidif:

Wow! What a truly racist comment. Whats wrong with promoting peace between world religiins? happened to working together in harmony?

Bros, there is no racist there at all,if its muslims that are victimized it will turn to human right abuse but when christian suffer the same fate Obama and co turn blind eye and deaf ears.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by princeonx: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Oga it seems you have an eye problem, read in between lines and see where i mentioned the guys party and not himself.
Your brain dey pain you!
You called him evil.
You said cra.p about making the world Islam or see them as god.
Then you mentioned Americans kicking out his party.
He can only rule for two terms so what's up with the kicking out crap
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
You're a joker, don't let hate consume you man!. Funny analysis. grin It sucks!, i could perceive the stench from here.
*nose covered*.

Look properly its the odour coming out from your body that is oozing over there cos the last time i checked you have a stench odour.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
princeonx:

Your brain dey pain you!
You called him evil.
You said cra.p about making the world Islam or see them as god.
Then you mentioned Americans kicking out his party.
He can only rule for two terms so what's up with the kicking out crap

Trying to justify your claim, somehow for Buhari and his blind and deaf supporters.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Look properly its the odour coming out from your body that is oozing over there cos the last time i checked you have a stench odour.
Painment!. cheesy grin

Conversing with you is energy sapping, now, fucck off!.

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
You're a joker, don't let hate consume you man!. Funny analysis. grin It sucks!, i could perceive the stench from here.
*nose covered*.
It depends on how you look at it. When black people call whites "racist " aka haters, I always ask them to look themselves in the mirror. Smart ones quickly realize they are talking to themselves.

I always have pity on them, because I have realized that the problem most times is that they lack history lessons. They only make their judgement based on what they see on cnn. Good thing people don't watch them these days, if not Clinton (the most corrupt American politician alive) would be president today.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by mrtegation99(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

please buy sense for free

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
I am not a fan of America comic book
CXLVII:

You called someone a devil and can give one reason why he is? Re u aware there is no "God" in the American constitution, likewise the devil?

Tell me why he is a devil?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
blueseacats:
Nope, he's Arab, the last time I checked Arab and black nations are the most backward. The first step to solving our problems is knowing we have one in the first place.
With ur mentioning of Arab nation, I'm convinced already what you'd look like.

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by mascutech(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
mccoy47:
Awww. Probably the last time he'd set foot there! cry

#Sad indeed
. What made it sad. He successfully finished his tenure.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

and u think u made sense with that rubbish?
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
Painment!. cheesy grin

Conversing with you is energy sapping, now, fucck off!.

E pain am.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
mrtegation99:

please buy sense for free

You never begin open mouth, looking at the picture you uploaded i can really sense a reasonable frustration in you.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
The most charismatic POTUS I have ever known.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
amiablesystems:

Lol so Obama is to you what he is to me.. Thanks God for delivering the world from him. His Constance Appeasement would have ruined us all

Abi the idiot won change him mind ni grin[right][/right] grin stupodic man...you know he's a chain smoker too
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:
He never begin peep.

Ignorance is venomous and it murders the soul, spreading like a virus, running rampant out of control.

Cure your Ignorance.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

E pain am.
You're very far from hurting me.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by Bowwow11(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
He is probably remembering those good times in white house
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by princeonx: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1:

Trying to justify your claim, somehow for Buhari and his blind and deaf supporters.
Oga the president you named above is a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole! I don't support him or his blind so called policies. Shame on folks like you that didn't go out to vote against him. Having said that, you can not just make claims like you did on Obama without any idea of what he accomplished in America. I will like to debate further with you over the phone if you live in America! Inbox me. If not, why the h.e.ll am I even discussing or arguing America with you?
BTW, read posts above and see what other folks think about your shallow mind.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
aaronson:
Ignorance is venomous and it murders the soul, spreading like a virus, running rampant out of control.

Cure your Ignorance.

Then cure yourself first of your inferiority mentality.
Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by ephi123(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
macluvph1 is the "star" of this post. Dude, how many mentions did you get? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
princeonx:

Oga the president you named above is a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole! I don't support him or his blind so called policies. Shame on folks like you that didn't go out to vote against him. Having said that, you can not just make claims like you did on Obama without any idea of what he accomplished in America. I will like to debate further with you over the phone if you live in America! Inbox me. If not, why the h.e.ll am I even discussing or arguing America with you?
BTW, read posts above and see what other folks think about your shallow mind.

Bro, i visit america at intervals and would have loved to release my phone number but won't for now cos of how sensitive of what and whom i am supporting(NK) in this cesspit nation called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Yaa Boakyewaa's Leaked Sex Video Makes Her Attempt Suicide / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.