Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 (50518 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by selfemployed(m): 5:10am On Jan 25, 2017
sanandreas:
I will vote an igbo man any day but not okorocha. They must bring a man of good reputation. No more mediocres.

rochas is divinely appointed for that position. whether you vote him or not, he will fulfill his divine appointment
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by naijafire(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2017
They just dey use our head like football. like say them no know wetin day sup...

if they like bring Akwa Ibom man...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Please don't listen to Afonja Obasanjo.

Vote Mohammadu Okechukwu Buhari for presido 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by made1(m): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2017
BABA WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE SMOKING THESE DAYS , PLEASE DONT MENTION RO ... OR THINK OF CHAS . Me I will personally form a militant group to attack and destroy two of una !!!!!!
Stingman:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/obasanjo-drums-support-igbo-presidency-2019/

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2017
It is "Biafran" not Igbo.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by nonaira: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Who told this idiot that Igbo wants presidency of that sinking, diagraceful, hellhole, piece of sh1t called Nigeria. WTF kind of insult?

Obasanjo take your support for igbo presidency and shove it up your black ass.
If you aren't supporting Biafra and Igbo getting biafra and away from the rest of you despicable demons, you can take whatever you support regarding igbo and shove it up your ass as far back as you can

F2k you and your shithole zoogeria presidency #spits on your face
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by nonaira: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Well it is overdue but never too late. We are not so carried away about having a shot on the presidency which is good anyway but I would have preferred a total restructuring of the system and also a creation of another state in the South East most especially creating Anioma state to be part of South East region. To me, this is my greatest wish.

Restructuring? Are you serious?

Anyway, I'm with you on Anioma state creation and I'm glad more SE are joining us in that fight. But I believe anioma and all states in SE should be merged as one rather than more divisions. Infact in my opinion, when Biafra occurs, everything Nigeria did....we should do the complete opposite. Pretty much that thing called Nigeria is a role model on how to be a bad nation with zero improvement, myopic citizens, trigger happy military and corrupt politician. That thing is an insult to humans imo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by nku5: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Taaa!! Igbos are wiser than this now. Restructure Nigeria or allow a referendum to hold. See the expired sense Obasanjo wan bring come.

Obasanjo wants to use Igbos to frustrate Atiku's 2019 plans but we want no part in his demonic games. Last last he will bring one of his godsons that looks like Chris Uba that will set Igboland back fifty years.

Igbo big men politicians like Orji Uzor will be excited by this but the youth WILL NOT. They want their own country and little else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by naijaking1: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2017
No Igbo president until Igbos have equal number of states, otherwise he will just be a slave under hostage
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Cwhyte(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2017
ugohemma:
Thats the problem we are having in this country... we are looking for quick and easy solution to our problems..... GEJ presidency did it stop militancy, OBJ presidency did nothing better for Ogun state and Lagos state. Northern Leadership for 35yrs has not solved their illiteracy and poverty issue...

WHY DO U THINK IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL SOLVE SOUTH EAST MARGINALIZATION AND CALL FOR SECESSION ?

To me i think this is your chance
Take the igbo presidency
And then he will use his power to lead u guys to the promise land.

But be careful not to vote for current/past igbo governors, reps, and senators (those people have pure Nigeria blood, not your typical biafra type)
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by ybalogs(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2017
recievesense:

I know you a re northerner judging from ur previous posts
Sorry to disappoint you sir.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by macgodon: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2017
ojun50:
I support peter obi for 2019
I will support any credible Igbo man, not okorocha, he is an housa man, not Ameachi he a sellout and a perverse.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Will afonjas support igbo presidency? Obasanjo is merely speaking to justify rotation in ogun state. Even obasanjo will not support igbo presidency.. Meanwhile is this a confirmation that obasanjo will no be supporting buhari in 2019?

Leave Yoruba out of your personal and collective nightmares.

The point is even If the entire nation will support the igbo presidency, two million igbo candidates will come out to contest against one or two Yoruba or Hausa candidate because greed and pride will not let you guys present a single candidate for us all to vote for.

And no! Igbos should rather focus on having their republic because it'll be a cold day in hell before Nigeria votes in an Igbo as president.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

And no! Igbos should rather focus on having their republic because it'll be a cold day in hell before Nigeria votes in an Igbo as president.
Ma nigga grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by ejisun53(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2017
A nation that sees nothing good in other people will never rule this country, an average igbo man has hatred for other tribes, so where will their support come from? The Buhari election has come and gone but the igbo nation never allows this man to rest with hate propaganda.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by nku5: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Very correct word here. My people are not easy to fool anymore but a few might be seduced by this rubbish presidency bait.

For me self determination is priority and nothing else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Biggybogo1(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Old fool saying rubbish just to remain relevant. check my signature to make sure cool cash
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Bizibi(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2017
This devil is back with his games
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Very disunited people with misplaced priorities.

Presidency they will not get

Biafra they will never get

Instead they should start working to get second Niger bridge because that may elude them too.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2017
1stCitizen:
Very disunited people with misplaced priorities.

Presidency they will not get

Biafra they will never get

Instead they should start working to get second Niger bridge because that may elude them too.
Afonja logic

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by barcaboi(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Will afonjas support igbo presidency? Obasanjo is merely speaking to justify rotation in ogun state. Even obasanjo will not support igbo presidency.. Meanwhile is this a confirmation that obasanjo will no be supporting buhari in 2019?
and who are the afonjas o
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by OmidinaKayode: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2017
OHCOMEON:
My friend stop your lie. No Efik man wants to join you in your Biafra. Go and truely demarcate your Biafra boundary and see the support you will get to help you actualise your Biafra dream.

My yoruba brother, we must continue to pray to Allah that Efiks hate Igbos and unites with our yoruba skulls. Insha Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2017
barcaboi:

and who are the afonjas o
They are coneheads usually grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Lsofdk(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Ignorant Nigerian Youths supporting criminals since 1960
i think you just post for the sake of commenting. How's he a criminal if i may ask?
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Zirah: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Intelligent.

CoolFreeday:
I support an Igbo President but I don't think they themselves to be president especially their youth, because if you want to be a President of Nigeria, you should be drawing other ethnic groups to you and not driving them away.

That said, God forbids I support Igbo. I didn't understand all these marginalisation and tribalism before nor did I care. I saw everyone as same. I joined NL. It didn't take long for that to change as l could taste the anger, hatred and bitterness from the igbos on my lips. You can't beat them join them.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by BetaThings: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We all know that Igbos will choose to be led by an Efik in a free Biafra than to rule nigeria where even Angels from heaven can never suceed.

Anyway we yoruba muslims are watching...

All your posts are about Yoruba Muslims whom you have been impersonating in order to give a bad name!!!
Obsession and Christians salvation through propaganda and falsehood!
Christianity is really an evil religion. It does not reform the character

OmidinaKayode:

My yoruba brother, we must continue to pray to Allah that Efiks hate Igbos and unites with our yoruba skulls. Insha Allah!

OmidinaKayode:

yes nwa afor 'ibo'. I agree with you.

OmidinaKayode:

One question- Why are you lamenting and pretending to care about the well-being of Biafrans.

Why don't you zero your mind about Biafra. It doesn't concern you, you should be indifferent since you can survive without them.

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims support this. They wrote against our madam Aisha, they must be jailed.

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims are happy about this. Please jail them all especially Sowore. They are yoruba christians. Jail them sharparly.

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims will vote Dr kankara if he comes out for presidency. We will also deceive yoruba christians to vote him. grin grin

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims will love to live in a fulani republic of nigeria. The iboes are the problem.

We thank Allah for sending Dan fodio to conquer our heathen Obas and giving us Islam. More emirates to our Odualand.

OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims will continue to pray to Allah to make Kanu sing our national anthem in Kuje and abandon Biafra.

We must also fast and pray that Biafrans start seeing Kanu as a fraud and unite with our yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allah!
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Paretomaster(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

you should ask urself, if u deserve to be supported......?
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by MENELIK1: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Osu, child of hate spotted!
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cuminside: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Aigbofa:
I hope If they contest and lose they will not accuse Obasanjo of leading them on. Soon you will start hearing stories of how Obasanjo made them believe 2019 is theirs uncontested.

Igbos have already carved out their political future. No Igbo man is interested in Nigeria not to talk of becoming president. To hell with their president, Nnamdi Kanu is truly giving this country sleepless nights, imagine OBJ advocating for igbo presidency in order to calm Biafra storm. Well thanks OBJ but we don't need it, you people can go on with your vision less rotation of presidency among yourselves, We need our own country where justice and equity will be its foundation. Good luck with your campaign
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari till 2040

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cuminside: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
winterfell007:

Why must u always refer to d yoruba as 'afonja'. It's statement like these that limit our chances of clinching d presidency. I've" warned u guys. Stop making it sound like the igbo nation is full of hate. If u hate d yorubas that's ur cup of tea. I don't hate any tribe I believe we need 2 partner with them 2 get what we want.

Sorry we will never partner with those that back stabbing is in their genes. A leopard can not change its skin, brother, history will educate you better. We need our own country bro

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2017
cuminside:

Sorry we will never partner with those that back stabbing is in their genes. A leopard can not change its skin, brother, history will educate you better. We need our own country bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun" / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.