Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) (30372 Views)

I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Hayomee(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
I was in a cinema a guy and gal were sitting next to me. I was so shocked when the gal started to pull her shirt up and lift the bra and the guy started sucking her nipple like there was no body watching them... the gal was around 25yrs and the guy 3 months. grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by donmixc: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by AfterEarth(f): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP, You need some serious medication undecided

31 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by maryjan8(f): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by mrjaybaba(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
@ OP, good one

cheesy smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hayomee:
I was in a cinema a guy and gal were sitting next to me. I was so shocked when the gal started to pull her shirt up and lift the bra and the guy started sucking her nipple like there was no body watching them... the gal was around 25yrs and the guy 3 months. grin
and u no snap dem

1 Like

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by aka12(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
You got me, you got me there oopp.....

8 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by jameslives: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
You are trying to be funny here, sheby! Just say you were attracted to the breast. Nor forget say na person wife be that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLgfk74QJk
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by fox26: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
op , you are good at baking cracks!!
this one fire me up
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Last Sunday in church, I saw a nigga light cigarette. Was so shocked that the bottle of whiskey in my hand dropped shocked

17 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op ur head is paining u

1 Like

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by pressplay411(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
lefulefu:

and u no snap dem

You remind of Joey from Friends. Hope you finally got the joke, mother breastfeeding her child.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
I was expecting something serious hmmm you are too much shaa
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
undecided undecided ....almost smashed my screen trying to scroll to the pic grin grin grin

But....

4 Likes

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by durasome(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's not the baby's fault that your mum didn't breastfeed you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Csami(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lmao! Op, you got me good! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by ajokeade920: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2017
pressplay411:

You remind of Joey from Friends. Hope you finally got the joke, mother breastfeeding her child.
hehe i do get d joke grin
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by ifyeez: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Mad people everywhere
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by pennytrate: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2017
♣ • → temme why am gunna quit•
This shithôle• undecided
Too legit to quit• ™
°°
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by henrydadon(m): 2:15am On Jan 25, 2017
high time seun start conducting mental evaluation test for people before they can register
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Dreydoe(m): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Hot! Hot! Hot! Song . very dope track (CALM DOWN) by Don rex and Tizzy c
Download

http://niggasound.com/forum2_theme_112263403.xhtml?tema=391&Kingzprobeats_x_Don_Rex_x_Tizzy_c_-_Calm
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Tabbaz1: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2017
like seriously? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Teague4league(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2017
grin
henrydadon:
high time seun start conducting mental evaluation test for people before they can register
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Xzbit91: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Pinshure or...

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Radiohead6(f): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I was expecting something serious hmmm you are too much shaa
hello
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by adajoe555: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
lmao
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by adegeye38(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
you got me dere op.

Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Radiohead6:
hello

Hi, who is on the line.
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by mgolds: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
I actually got interested.............#perverted mind

Interested in having your childbirth in the USA, and you do not have VISA or you have been denied VISA, plus you have no accommodation or where you plan to stay, then work with us at #DeluxeChildbirthServices, we have accurate cost estimates for your stay in the USA and a PREMIUM service plan for any of your needs..
Your Comfort...........Our worry!!
www.deluxechildbirthservices.com
info@deluxechildbirthservices.com
01-342-8000, 0902-342-8000
Re: Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) by Masculity(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Walk out of this tra**h. OP next time with pictures.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.