Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Do You Do It - E-business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Do It - E-business? (1577 Views)

E-business! Questions And Answers Team Established / Avoiding The Pitfalls Of E-business In Nigeria / E-business Nigeria, No More Unemployment Www.e-bizads.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Do It - E-business? by TYPOP(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
I have tried all I can to do one business or the other. I have taken this even to the internet. I have heard different people talk about e-business. The big question is, what is e-business and how do you engage in it. How do you transact and what do you sell.

I'm not talking about forex. I know it is also a form of e-business but please, spare me the forex story and tell me about something better, less complicated. Please also don't talk about the money doubling ventures. I think I am done with that with the exit of the wonder bank (I'm still licking my wounds).

So please, if you have a true story on e-business, how to do it, what to do, when to do it, which sites to visit and so on, please enlighten your fellow brothers.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO DO e-BUSINESS?

Thank you.

A man who knows not, and know he knows not does not know - help him!
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2009
hmmmm! where do i start from. Fisrt e-business is an online busienss where you priovide goods and services from a web based portal which could be a website or blog. You can also integrate your payment system into the website so that cutomers and clients can make payments as soon as they bought your product or services.
So starting an e-business depends on what products and services you would like to provide.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by hamziwhiz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
which e-biz are you interested in?
Just pick one and let me know.
-Affiliate MArketing
-Internet Marketing
-Blogging
-Cost Per ActionCPA
e.t.c
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by pes7md2010: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
From my perspective, e-business is about selling and buying on the internet in order to satisfy people's wants/needs. In my case, i sell information products, which is about teaching people to do what they can't do e.g. building a website or a blog or finding schools abroad,
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by nasbock(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
I really like ur question so we can really help u out for more free info mail us on nasbockglobalservices@gmail.com we will be very glad 2 help u out
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by TYPOP(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2009
@hamziwhiz, can you please tell me about internet marketing? I just want to do one business online and I don't know any.

@all, if you have tried, or are trying something, and it is working, please kindly share it. We want to learn. Meanwhile, thanks to those who replied to share their knowledge.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by joekudi360(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
i started google adsense this year after doing enough research,although i knw alot about forex but i am not very ready, you can go to blogger.com and create your account and write about subjects you are familar with then accept to commercialize your site ie ads would be placed on ur site and the more people visit ur site and click on the ads the more money u make. check my blog ull undstand what i mean.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
Here is a Good online business for you. Online Forum Management.
Download the Forum cash manual below for more info,

See attachment

Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
According to R. Kiyosaki's Rich Dad.
There are 4 ways which you can achive Financial Independence.
1, become and employe, the problem with this is that there are not many Jobs in Nigeraia to take care of the population
2, be self employed, this is an easy way to earn a living while you do what you love and know how to do best. Most people fall into this Category.
3, become a Business Owner. This are the Big boys in town. At least no one is Bossing you around.
4, Be an investor. This is a good way to retain and Multiply aquired wealth over time which is usually a long period.
Whichever way, you need to take a step today and determine your future.
Would you prefer to stay in the rat race or live a life of financial freedom.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by nettutors(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
I think you would like to do what I do to make it in ebusiness.Just to hint you some of it is as follows;

Get paid to upload pictures,make comments on websites,watch videos,review/test games.
In this company,you will also get paid to type simple ads,read and review already written articles,write your own articles,etc

Are you ready to start/

Get in touch with me on [email]job2job@rocketmail.com[/email]
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by babypalm: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2009
TYPOP:

I have tried all I can to do one business or the other. I have taken this even to the internet. I have heard different people talk about e-business. The big question is, what is e-business and how do you engage in it. How do you transact and what do you sell.

I'm not talking about forex. I know it is also a form of e-business but please, spare me the forex story and tell me about something better, less complicated. Please also don't talk about the money doubling ventures. I think I am done with that with the exit of the wonder bank (I'm still licking my wounds).

So please, if you have a true story on e-business, how to do it, what to do, when to do it, which sites to visit and so on, please enlighten your fellow brothers.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO DO e-BUSINESS?

Thank you.

A man who knows not, and know he knows not does not know - help him!

I know you must have come across a whole lot of one form of e-business or the other, and thats true because there are a whole lot of them out there, all i call say now is just for you to be very careful and be very vigilant in choosing anyone of them. But one thing i know and which is very sure is that for every business you do online you will definitely need an online payment that is very reliable and secure. whether you are selling products or you are rendering services, you will need a payment system to get paid. i can recommend www.owode.com to you, check it out and see for yourself.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by kason121(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
my brother i must say that your first step is a brilliant one, good information is all you need,get the free one then you can determine if any is worth paying for, we all have different view as we engaged in different online activities,the truth is that no body can just mention in details to you here to avoid so many errors, as you are searching.just have a look at my blog,among those online jobs if you see any one you like,fellow the direction and get started,if you have any question the you can let me know,also if you so anything you like there,including the ads and you want to try it just fellow the steps or signal me.good luck
http://kasonud-freeonlinemonybunus..com/
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by TYPOP(m): 1:15am On Dec 15, 2009
@all, once more, thank you.
@ kason, you did not include your email for futher contacts.
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by lagosbloga: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2009
Poster,

I'm glad you asked this question here is a detailed explanation on what e-business is about and how it could be set up

http://lagosbusinesses..com/2009/10/starting-web-business-in-nigeria.html
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by kaysmith11: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
E-biz is real.i am a witness to it.look if u ar serious just send mail to kcideman@yahoo.com & ill put u thru
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by RWorld: 12:06pm On May 29, 2010
Ebiz is real and operates like any other business. You must understand and play by the rules; notwithstanding though, there is so much scam in it since you would operate predominatly online. So you must be careful who you work with.

I can help with coaching if you are serious about it.

http://www.rehobothworld.com
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by knice(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2010
For all business opportunities and information: Visit: www.easymanual.biz . Have good time ahead.

Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by suxes2005(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2010
Yeah, i av been readin nice replies here.

@OP, E-biz is wat u av been readin about.
We av diff kinds of them, check my signature and
see the one i am currently promoting. Its called
E-book biz,

Anyways, i dont knw wat u like doin and also
ur passion. Do u like writing, reading, blogging,
selling? etc

Let me knw ur passion and i can tell u which one
u shud go into.

Currently, i am into website flipping and it pays alot.
I u invest 7k u can get a result in 7 days.
If u invest 60k u wil also get at least 150k in a month

So let me know wat ya fink

SHALOM
Re: How Do You Do It - E-business? by orke2cute: 8:13am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest. All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Note that by inviting others to join or by sharing this link especially on facebook, you get a better chance of getting more people exposed to your products and needs for both BUYERS AND SELLERS, WHY WAIT IT'S JUST A CLICK AWAY

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,

(1) (Reply)

News Flash - Zenith Bank Minimum Opening Balance For All Account Now N250,000! / Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad / Non-Interest Banking: The Biblical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.