Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS (58634 Views)

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by todaynewsreview: 2:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Governor Fayose just stormed Midas Hotel, Ado Ekiti to rescue Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministry who was to be arrested by the DSS for speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians at his crusade yesternight.

Armed men of the DSS came in THREE Hilux Vans and were laying siege on the hotel before the Governor stormed the hotel this midnight.

Governor Fayose drove himself to the hotel and moved the Man of God to the Govt House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPikQg5Tvg
More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/01/fayose-stormed-midas-hotel-ado-ekiti-to.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ShakaZullu(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2017
the fearless oshokomole of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo or any yeroba leader dead or alive.

fayose is a celebrated living legend

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu

596 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ibkgab001: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2017
I don't believe this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Firefire(m): 2:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Garba Shehu mentioned on Channel's TV 2 days ago that, he would ensure that Apostle Johnson Suleman is arrested for making that statement against Fulanis.

The future of Nigeria blinks with these bigots in power.

Where More Than Two Fulani Herdsmen Are Gathered, They’re Terrorists, Says Ex-Zamfara Gov - Alhaji Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/where-more-than-two-fulani-herdsmen-are-gathered-theyre-terrorists-says-ex-zamfara-gov.html

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by pimpchi(m): 2:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari, Well done o o o... Na God go handle ur matter.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by chomytex(f): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2017
shocked now this is serious!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by bettercreature(m): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2017
Firefire:
Garba Shehu mentioned on Channel's TV 2 days ago that, he would ensure that Apostle Johnson Suleman is arrested for making that statement against Fulanis.

The future of Nigeria is blinking with these bigots in power.
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group of people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ZUBY77(m): 3:15am On Jan 25, 2017
I like this Governor

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by rifasenate11(m): 3:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Nasir el-Rufai is the brain behind this. they are quick to arrest anyone that makes statements against the fulanis. but fail to address thier incessant killing of innocent villagers. the tide will turn, Nigeria is going to overcome this. whatever they are sowing they shall reap in time. Nasir el Rufai should not forget that he will climb down the seat of government and I pray he reaps what he is sowing.

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Firefire(m): 3:19am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
[s]You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki[/s]

281 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by ZUBY77(m): 3:19am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones always reason like the phone factory you all use. I am sure you won't reason this way if you ever touch an iPhone.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
How did some of you mistakes manage to locate Nairaland?

590 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Firefire(m): 3:21am On Jan 25, 2017
ZUBY77:

Will you please shut up.
You little kids with Tecno phones anyway reason like the phone factory you all use.

A group of people kill you every day, every month and every year for decades and the moment you turn around and ask your people to defend themselves, it becomes treason.
How did some of you mistakes managed to locate Nairaland?

Ignore that thing.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by rose54321: 3:22am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a very wrong move.
This administration keeps messing up every day.
Yes, the pastor made an inflammatory statement, but his tone showed it was out of anger. The government seems to be doing nothing absolutely nothing about the killings of christians by fulanis.

Couldn't the interior minister have visited his church to show a sign of respect or the DSS summon him rather than the dss treating him like a criminal.

This administration knows no diplomacy, picking up a pastor with so many follwers will just further divide the country.

Though personally i dont like Fayose, but Buharis ignorant actions keeps making Fayose the winner in every situation.

How dear you send dss, anybody that votes for the man im 2019 is... Let me not talk.

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by temitemi1(m): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2017
God bless my role model...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by hisgrace090: 3:30am On Jan 25, 2017
So the Fulani's must continue killing all the way?
There is God ooo!

29 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Reader1988: 3:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Ekiti State Governor and Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors’s Forum, Mr Ayodele Fayose, in the early morning on Wednesday foiled an attempt by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) from arresting Apostle Johnson Suleiman of The Omega Fire Ministries World wide in Ado Ekiti. Johnson Suleiman The firebrand Pastor was alleged to have been preaching against Islamizing Nigeria and asked members of his church in Auchi, Edo State to resist the killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen, who he alleged of targeting Christians for decimation. The Pastor who was in Ado Ekiti for a two-day crusade that was also attended by Fayose was trailed after paying a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House to his hotel room by the operatives of the DSS in Adebayo area of the State capital who almost forced their way to his room but were resisted by security men of the hotel that insisted to know their mission. Ekiti State Governor and Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors’s Forum, Mr Ayodele Fayose and Apostle Johnson Suleiman of The Omega Fire Ministries World wide after the during arrest by DSS Sensing the danger, the Pastor was alerted and he called Governor Fayose who personally led a rescue mission to prevent the abduction of the Pastor and took him to safety. The Pastor who narrated his ordeal around 2am said, “I came to Ado Ekiti for a crusade. But I had a premonition that I was being trailed after I preached that Christians should retaliate any attack or killings by the Fulani herdsmen. These Fulani headmen had turned many Christians to orphans and widowers but the time has come to protect ourselves. “I received several calls from hidden numbers trying to locate where I am and I had warned my security not to allow any Fulani man to come nearer me. So when the men of DSS came in the middle of the night I knew their mission and I had to call the Governor because if they arrest me, they will put this country in fire”. Governor Fayose, who expressed surprise that a man of God was been trailed to be arrested by the men of DSS said, he expected the security operatives to invite him “ if they have any issue with him instead of arresting him in the dead of the night after a powerful and spirit-filled crusade in my State. The Governor said, “I personally attended his crusade and I think it is wrong for a man of God who is armless that could be invited if they have any issue against him. Are Christians and Moslems under different dispensation of the rule of law? . That’s why I went there to rescue him. Let them kill two of us together. But when they saw my vehicles and the crowd, they fled. “But we have information that instructions came from DSS in Abuja that the Pastor should be arrested. We are not in a fascist state, Federal Government must learn to respect the rights of Nigerians and freedom of expression”. Governor Fayose noted that it was unbecoming of the Federal Government to be harassing the clergymen in the country noting that the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye was harassed and forced to resign shortly after he visited him in Ado Ekiti. He said, “This is unacceptable, We are in a democracy and Nigerians should warn the Presidency against putting this country on fire because religion is an emotional thing”. The governor also warned security operatives against intimidation and arrest of men of God in the interest of peace and religious harmony in the country. The constitution guarantees freedom of worship”.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by owopokiri: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2017
This thing don pass be carefull...

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by signature2012(m): 3:37am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
You are the enemy of state here,you don't make treasonable statement because one group people are killing the other,we just have to come together to find solution to all these problems,Fayose should keep behaving like someone who had plastic rice for dinner,He will end up like Dasuki

See your life........Smh.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by SalomonKane: 3:38am On Jan 25, 2017
If this news is true and anything to go by, then I'll ask what is freedom of expression for? That one can't speak his mind without fear of being molested and carted away by the DSS like a cow transported to Lagos to be sold for consumption?

I'm sure PMB isn't aware nigerians (those who voted) for him are getting dissatisfied with his incessant abuse of people's right to express themselves.

I believe 2019 isn't far, if nigerians can correct the mistake they made in 2011, I see no reason why they can't correct the mistake they made in 2015.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Defaramade(m): 3:38am On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
Amen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by SalomonKane: 3:39am On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019, how you dey? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Defaramade(m): 3:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Daura Secret Service... Instead of going after the real threats to security (Libyan Killer Herdsmen, Boko Haram insurgents) it is judges and now a pastor (although as a pastor he should have been more guarded with his statement) that they are arresting all about.

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Monstrosity of a government

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by pyyxxaro: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Am just here to read comments

That's all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by babfet(m): 4:06am On Jan 25, 2017
O ga gan oooo
Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by allfriends(m): 4:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari and destruction , r like bread n butter

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Firefire(m): 4:21am On Jan 25, 2017
allfriends:
Buhari and destruction , r like bread n butter

embarassed

We warned Nigerians against the tyrant, they refused to listen.

Speak against this government and see yourself behind bar or in Duara Secret Service cell.

Useless and good for nothing government. angry

37 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by RonJeremy: 4:24am On Jan 25, 2017
About time Nomadic Fulani Muslims are carved out of Nigeria, we don't need their wahala anymore, that short Lilliputian El-Rufai should be forced to join them......

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Things are falling apart...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by alex81(m): 4:28am On Jan 25, 2017
u sent DSS to arrest a well recognised pastor.... haba! is he a criminal??
is there still freedom of speech in ds con3?

35 Likes

Re: Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS by porshnuel: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2017
let him just tank fayose if not him for don tel im own spinal cord tory

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.