Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo (1873 Views)

Trump:'‘we Can’t Take Much More’',as Protests Swell In Washington,other Cities / Iran President Tells Trump - "We Will Revenge Death Of Our Commander, Soleiman" / Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by WestAfrican: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Trump has vowed to build the wall between USA and Mexico as he had promised the American people during his campaign as the USA president.

Fellow the link below for more story.

Trump to direct federal resources toward building a border wall on Wednesday
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/24/politics/donald-trump-immigration-refugees/index.html

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by maxti: 4:48am On Jan 25, 2017
This is Serious. just imagining the resources that would be needed
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by SFSNIPER(m): 4:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Serious businees. A new sherrif is in town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by jessica042: 4:54am On Jan 25, 2017
may not be a physical wall afterall

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by nnachukz(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2017
I earlier thought during the build up to the election that this man was unstable but now I see he is a man of his word.
Pls can any resident of zone-B corner remind me of all the campaign promises of Buhari and the ones he has fulfilled in his almost two years Presidency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Some times I wonder wether I'm in Nigeria or America, What's up with all this Donald trump 's news?
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by paiz: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2017
ok
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Serious businees. A new sherrif is in town
You can say that again. Original Sheriff not Buhari kind of sheriff. He said he will put stricter sanctions for businesses that left USA for Mexico and that will surely come in a way of high tax and high import duties.

By paying huge import duties for its products to enter vast USA market, Mexico will be paying for the WALL without knowing it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by funlord(m): 5:13am On Jan 25, 2017
nnachukz:
I earlier thought during the build up to the election that this man was unstable but now I see he is a man of his word.
Pls can any resident of zone-B corner remind me of all the campaign promises of Buhari and the ones he has fulfilled in his almost two years Presidency.

angry
Abeg shut up and allow people to focus and discuss about this critical issue facing 2 neighboring countries!

Don't derail the discourse and try to move it into your usual "ipob touts who wish to insult buhari territory"! Carry your zombie, dullard and afonja tribal crap somewhere else!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by IykeChukz(m): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2017
It's only determination.

Ride on Trump!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by owopokiri: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2017
funlord:

angry
Abeg shut up and allow people to focus and discuss about this critical issue facing 2 neighboring countries!

Don't derail the discourse and try to move it into your usual "ipob touts who wish to insult buhari territory"! Carry your zombie, dullard and afonja tribal crap somewhere else!

Taaah gbafuo there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by funlord(m): 5:30am On Jan 25, 2017
owopokiri:

Taaah gbafuo there..

I'm sure you are one of them also! Ipob touts na only to insult other nigerians and una selves una sabi?

Once it is time to discuss anything that requires brain power na to take off! Prove me wrong...."How do you think the construction of the wall to protect the u.s/ Mexico border is going to be funded? And would it or would it not mean that visa requirements may now be needed by Mexican nationals in order to visit the u.s?"

No run oh!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Keegan: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2017
funlord:

I'm sure you are one of them also! Ipob touts na only to insult other Nigerians and una selves una sabi?

Once it is time to discuss anything that requires brain power na to take off! Prove me wrong...."How do you think the construction of the wall to protect the u.s/ Mexico border is going to be funded? And would it or would it not mean that visa requirements may now be needed by Mexican nationals in order to visit the u.s?"

No run oh!

Ewoh! No run ke?! You are very wicked.
You keep punching the mumu right, left and center yet you don't want him to run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Blackfire(m): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Now that is ekwueme Donald trump. .
Talk and do president.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by psalmsjob: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Some times I wonder wether I'm in Nigeria or America, What's up with all this Donald trump 's news?

That's IPOB morons for you. They love Trump more than Ivanka and like him even more than Ojukwu because he is their new Messiah since the other one is in a cage in kuje already forming Jewish priest.grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by femolacqua(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Trump has got the balls and his showing it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Mikylopez(f): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:

That's IPOB morons for you. They love Trump more than Ivanka and like him even more than Ojukwu because he is their new Messiah since the other one is in a cage in kuje already forming Jewish priest.grin
really u typed dz

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Rilwayne001: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2017
sad grin

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by Iphone5: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2017
In other news

Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by SIRmanjar(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
DONATUS my man...Dona iz a man of his wordz..And I respect pipul dat do wot dey say...DOH DOH carry go Joor!
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by SIRmanjar(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Iphone5:
In other news
Bro I hate buhari more dan u do but dis ur joke is too expensive to buy.
Abeg letz wish him life and give him one more chance so dat he can live to correct hiz mistakez.
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by nnachukz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
funlord:

angry

What are you focusing on when you overlook what happens in your own country? Shift your pains and anger to what you brought upon yourself. It is actually clear that nothing has been done here. You only allow comparison when it favors that man up there.
Re: Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo by thedarksider: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

dont mind them..

when trump turns against biafra,then they will wake up...

igbos are known worldwide for pushing drugs...its just a matter of time..

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Christians Are My Heroes / Turkey Reconverts Another Church Into Mosque Amid US, EU, UN Opposition / Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.