Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti (1598 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by MATEX30: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a serious case o, i just saw the update on their facebook page, about the arrest of the man of God.

It says;

The Nigerian president has ordered my arrest becos I warned against their killing innocent Christians..2trucks of armed men came for me

But God said they are too small..Isaiah 54v17 will speak..there will be consequences..am from above and untouchable. Ofm worldwide will react

It was after the second day of the crusade held at Ado-ekiti, we pray and trust God for the release of the man of God.

Read more details at - http://dunamisblog.com/breaking-dss-arrests-apostle-johnson-suleman-in-ekiti-fayose-wades-in/

Re: Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by Saheed9: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2017
following
Re: Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by kayjasper(f): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2017
He was arrested and yet he still posting on twitter and Facebook?

Good riddance to him.

You think you can just open your mouth anyhow and invite people to commit murder just because your are a "pastor"?

Let him dance to the music he has played for himself.
Re: Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by mikeweezy(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
God bless mr fayose some Christian are too blind to see what is heppening I pray them should not remain blind for ever

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by mikeweezy(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2017

Good riddance to him.

You think you can just open your mouth anyhow and invite people to commit murder just because your are a "pastor"?

is your type that read all through the night and the next day ur brain is so empty bros go back and reread what him said and stop dancing to ur ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Breaking!!! Apostle Johnson Suleman Got Arrested By Presidency In Ado Ekiti by sanandreas(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
kayjasper:

Good riddance to him.

What about Macban inflammatory statements. How many Fulani have been arrested?

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Against The Poor And Their Plight / Rich Nigerian Pastor Wears Military Uniform To Church (photos) / True Meaning Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.