Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (56736 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by kunyeo(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
This is the best government so far because its policies favour my business ,so I cant join the protest! Get something doing!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Neddstark: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Rather than go, i rather stay at home and watch pörn. Protests in Nigeria dont yield shît. Who tuface epp?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Guyman02:
We cant continue like this, the planned peaceful protests is not against Buhari as a person but for our country Nigeria.
It will involve both supporters of PDP, APC, KOWA, APGA, etc and the apolitical.
We need to send out a message that things can be done better, the level of division now in Nigeria is alarming and many are still wondering how we got this low, Christians are very suspicious of Muslims, Muslims are suspicious of Christians and Muslims of other sects why? embarassed
the protest must be against Buhari and APC and must be carried out by zombies alone
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Teekrayne:

Bro, the deed has been done. We should rather seek solution now than pointing fingers......

Nope.. I dis-concur... Lets continue on the path the change advocates set us on
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Naughtytboy: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.
How many can they kill, let them kill and rule themselves
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by ikombe: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
bignero:

if you had an iota of brain cell...common sense will tell you i made that comment before it made front page...heck maybe its mine comment that pushed it to front page

i dont blame you common sense aint common..

ur language dipicts your back ground...stop displaying your frustration and negativity am not the course of your poverty...direct your anger to buhari
Thats why i said you should learn to shut up and observe undecided

Na people like una dey by coffin for your papa even if im never die undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
DSS will soon do the needful.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Babamide(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
This protest needs to be carried out in most major cities. Feb 5 is a Sunday, pastors and religious leaders should turn up too. We even need a to join in this 'constituted authority' state
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bydot1(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Why not contest for President undecided undecided...

Rubbish...

Quote me and the wrath of Sango and Amadioha(or how dem dey call am) sha follow you for the rest of 2017.
You need serious deliverance, TBH

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by duni04(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
I see a lot of misinformation and ignorance here. Nigeria has abolished petrol subsidy! Nobody is going to be paid to subsidise anything again! Its always fraught with fraud! So if the price has climbed from USD 30 per barrel to USD 54 per. barrel, it doesn't mean we will resume subsidising and dashing money to marketers to keep prices low. We're not doing that again!

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2017
# We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
* Return our fuel to 97naira.
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
His government and the legislators have failed us.

# BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Rockstar2014(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a good idea but my observation and worries are:

1. Presently, Nigeria is like a keg of gun powder as there is so much suffering, hunger and anger in the land.

2. Any call for a protest against the government might be hugely answered.

3. This might be an opportunity for the people particularly the youths to express their anger.

4. The outcome and consequences might also cause huge damage and may become counterproductive.

5. My fear is, what if it gets out of control, lending to innocent deaths which might be occasioned by the usual unprofessional ways our security operatives handles issues of this nature?

6. Are we truly mature both on the side of the protesters and security agencies to be civil in doing this?

7. Please let us be careful so as to remain alive for our families and loved ones in case we decide to partake.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by nonilising(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

I understand your skepticism as regards the #OneNigeria protest because they will kill Nigerians... Hear this "While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas - Thomas Sankara"

Yes, we know they will come out and shoot at Nigerians , but remember... they are ordered to do so by those who occupy the corridors of power and knowing"power concedes nothing without a demand... it never has and it never will. - Frederic Douglass" we will stage and make the protest a civil one.

This concerns us all as Nigerians... not Muslim or Christian, Northern or Southern person, APC or PDP... No more ethno-religious divide... which is the basic-tool they use to divide and conquer.

My people say "When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it."

Nelson Mandela said "It always seems impossible until its done."

#OneNigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
bignero:
Nairaland mods wont honour this with frontpage asap....if its ni-ples or prettymike,tonto and other rubbish they start getting wet
lol wats ur beef with nairaland mods na.na for frontpage i see dis thread
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Excellentmind: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Can somebody help us with the dressing code, just to make the protest more organized and colourful.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by macgodon: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Elesta:

So, tu face sabi speak english like This ? #runsawayfromthread
you know you people don't believe in in the scripture, it says can anything good come from the north? check out all their leaders what good have they son for us? anything against Buhari am in from the beginning I knew this man cannot deliver, if you see motor way go travel from here to Lagos you go know!!!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Godemcee(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
michoim:
Your protest will amount to nothing. 2Face how much did PDP paid you? Yeye man. Say your music no dey sell again. Na politics you wan join
are u ok at all,this is a protest for Nigeria not apc Or pdp.
people like u are Nigeria enermy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by repogirl(f): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
If una dey go protest,abeg no forget your bullet proof helmet and body best oooo. Cos police and soldiers see peaceful protesters as violent criminals. Thankyou
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by macgodon: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
Well it's the change you guys clamored for deal with it.

Thank God for inverter, i'm off PHCN radar 31 days and i'll ride even without light grin
bross how much you buy your inverter abeg
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
macgodon:
bross how much you buy your inverter abeg

85k plus panel 105k and i ride without power failure.. Hehehehe
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by devour129: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Let the battle cry be tufaces " for instance " song. Then he and his wife chopping money with akpabio comes to mind.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:
# We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
* Return our fuel to 97naira.
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
His government and the legislators have failed us.

# BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
and dont forget our Red palm oil (25litre) from 22k back to <5k

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by jstan360(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2017
.... Nigeria is a failed country!.... Its time to end this nonsense!.... REVOLUTION IS THE CALL!!!.... #FUCKTHEGOVERNMENT
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Recession too has struck him as clients no longer pay up
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by AVISENNA: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Truth be told Buhari does not have what it take to lead this nation anywhere.This isn't about ethnicity but the fact that the man is a failure.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by cyberguy72(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

Rubbish...

Quote me and the wrath of Sango and Amadioha(or how dem dey call am) sha follow you for the rest of 2017.
zombie oo u mumu oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:

Hypocrite spotted...but you like to hide in the comfort of your room to complain online. Aren't you tired of complaining online...go out there and protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by cyberguy72(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Guyman02:
We cant continue like this, the planned peaceful protests is not against Buhari as a person but for our country Nigeria.
It will involve both supporters of PDP, APC, KOWA, APGA, etc and the apolitical.
We need to send out a message that things can be done better, the level of division now in Nigeria is alarming and many are still wondering how we got this low, Christians are very suspicious of Muslims, Muslims are suspicious of Christians and Muslims of other sects why? embarassed
Point of correction the Protest is against BUBU d dullaard and his Demonic party APC
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by xreal: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Maybe Tuface is the one God will use to mobilize the youths.

#WhoSmellsRevolutionInNigeria?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by ndamson2: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2017
stand out: redesign your CV on www.whitecollarafrica.com for free
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by chronique(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Ain't got no fucking time for any useless protest. We warned y'all before you guys decided to vote in the dullard. Deal with your mess yourselves.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

Rubbish...

You won't understand cos you feed from your mother's pot. Idiat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.