Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (56737 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by okechukwu101: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
This is democracy,we dont have to protest! 2019 is around the corner if we dont like the present government
What are you saying? Are you a Nigerian?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Make i load fuel for house before everything turns upside down.It's not the right time to protect.Nigeria is pregnant at the moment,people might hijack the protest
Still supporting the dullard? grin
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.
you are one of the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. can soldiers kill every Nigerian? Nigerians including you fear death too much because of your evil deeds. if you can't go out for the protest,why discourage others?

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by 9t9jacobs: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
I am in...Please lets get more celebrities, learned politicians, religious groups, NANS, NLC (if there is any), TUC, security agencies, 36 states of the nation, local media houses, the press, and the international media involve too. This will help weaken the incompetent security personnel on ground that day. Our leaders have failed us!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by THEconqueror: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.

So you are saying everybody should fold their arms because of fear of the military? The same mentality that has perpetuated the evil in Nigeria. People die everyday with or without military harassment's, at least the people should stand up for what they believe in. Stop spreading cowardice! #peace

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Still supporting the dullard? grin
Yes sweetie! He is our savior,without him Nigeria is doom!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Blueyes1: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Season all the way, are will still sleeping when things are getting sour day in day out
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by NifemiKolade(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm. A nice development though but I will be shocked to the marrow if by 2019 2baba comes out to vie for a post.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Yes sweetie! He is our savior,without him Nigeria is doom!
He is not dear, things are very expensive now.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyind17:
He is not dear, things are very expensive now.
Not in south-west sweetie! we are seriously enjoying dividend of democracy.You know PH is in oil region?reason things are very expensive there
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Not in south-west sweetie! we are seriously enjoying dividend of democracy.You know PH is in oil region?reason things are very expensive there
Story, we are all suffering grin Buhari is a clueless leader. I wish this is 2019 angry
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Story, we are all suffering grin Buhari is a clueless leader. I wish this is 2019 angry
Trust me it's only PH.Probably because you people did not vote for him
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by cassyrooy(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
michoim:
Your protest will amount to nothing. 2Face how much did PDP paid you? Yeye man. Say your music no dey sell again. Na politics you wan join
So you mean to say you're this empty and brainless?? God! what a waste.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Trust me it's only PH.Probably because you people did not vote for him
grin grin how much is buhari paying u?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Gbam!
# TUBABA 70!
# buhari MUST FALL!
# lets rescue nigeria 4rm self-serving ROGUES!!!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
The earlier we all come out to protest fearlessly and fight for what is actually ours the better for us all. I must say that nigerian youths must stand up together with one voice irrespective of tribe,religious differences because if we don't generations yet unborn will suffer for it.#REVOLUTION

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by googlepikins: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
immaculatengang:
Date, venue and time please.
it will start from Army barracks bonny camp in VI.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by 989900: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Oya make we go . . .
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by tillaman(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2017
I pity those wey go ff am!!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin how much is buhari paying u?
I stand for the truth sweetheart,i am no politician
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Why not contest for President undecided undecided...

Rubbish...

Quote me and the wrath of Sango and Amadioha(or how dem dey call am) sha follow you for the rest of 2017.

In this recession? Bros abeg i taya for this country. I need their wrath abeg.

In fact where the wrath dae make i go collect am. At least make them no stress themselves.

*Modified*

I still dae wait o...

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Pezanix(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
2baba ah gat ur back..ah dey wid u...#FG we're cumin 4 u
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by geraob1: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
donmixc:
another shooting practice for NA and DSS grin cheesy

Kid dnt be silly
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by lekbel09(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
9t9jacobs:
I am in...Please lets get more celebrities, learned politicians, religious groups, NANS, NLC (if there is any), TUC, security agencies, 36 states of the nation, local media houses, the press, and the international media involve too. This will help weaken the incompetent security personnel on ground that day. Our leaders have failed us!
. True talk bro am in with all my heart and mind let us continue tweeting and retweeting it till it becomes big we must liberate our dear country from ravening wolves and stop this impunity,we will never be intimidated because the price of peace is WAR I.e revolution. They can't kill us all thank God we are in democratic dispensation and the international community will be watching .Let's keep fighting.ONE LOVE NAIJA
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
macgodon:
you know you people don't believe in in the scripture, it says can anything good come from the north? check out all their leaders what good have they son for us? anything against Buhari am in from the beginning I knew this man cannot deliver, if you see motor way go travel from here to Lagos you go know!!!
How people allowed themselves to be brain washed into voting for him is What i Cant understand
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Braggante(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
People should not be afraid of their governments, the Government should be afraid of their people. The people have so much powers; powers which they themselves are unaware that they possess. They have the powers to demand account of their nations resources, they have the powers to ask questions and ensure their governments act in ways that are geared towards the interests of the people. The people should be selfish, that is their job. The position of a country’s citizens, is the highest position that can be occupied, because of these powers.
But why are we quiet? Why are we distracted? We know a people deserves the government it has, but we are a good people and we deserve better, so are we not talking to this government to let them know we are watching?
A lot of us passionately supported the emergence of this present government. I am ashamed to say, we believed that this administration will bring about positive change which we so desperately needed. But what did we get? We were very wrong. I am sorry. But this is not a time to cast blames, this is a time for action.
Soldiers and other armed government officials now terrorize us with impunity, and it is getting worse. Corruption, nepotism in government, anti-people policies, increase in cost of living, rise in unemployment, and a host of other plagues we have had to deal with. Insecurity fuelled by poverty has increased. The current leadership of this country has sunk us deeper into a mess which will take close to a decade to repair. I used to be against secession and the drums of separation beaten by the IPOB. But now we see they have legitimate reasons to want to separate from the rest of us; especially since the rest of us have become docile and blind. Common commodities have become luxury, and businesses are closing up and businessmen have become beggars. Schools are being shut, and the governor are asking students to do their worst. Power Holding companies extort us for what we don’t use. Companies oppress theie employees because they know we don’t have alternatives. Nigeria has become an example of a failed nation, while the international community use us as butt of jokes.
The country’s security operatives have now become terrorists to the people. The Nigerian Government’s highhandedness has become the order of the day, and those who have the passion to resist, and tell the truth are arrested and tortured, and in many instances killed, while the rest of us do nothing.
And so while we kept quiet as Nnamdi Kanu was prosecuted, as Judges, Journalists and opposing politicians were arrested and persecuted, and peaceful protesters murdered in broad day light, it was only a little while before it drew closer to home. If you don’t speak today, I will not speak when it happens to you, and we both will die in our silence. If we don’t speak now, they will see us as foolish and only relevant when time for election comes. We are not foolish.
So what should we do? Should we continue fighting each other on religion, tribe and other frivolities, forgetting that a dictator has only his interest at heart? Should we continue to be distracted and pretend we don’t care or we don’t know? Should we keep quiet while
Tuface Idibia has called us to join him on the 5th of February, and we should answer. I suggest we adopt the 5th of February as a date to remind the government that we are not stupid; that we are watching and even though we are poor and unarmed, we are not weak. That we will not be divided under party or tribal lines while they rob us of our common wealth. We should publicize this date and all come out on the 5th of February and together we shall give our oppressors a day to remember.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Mtcheeew tuface is an idiot

So now that his career seems to be reaching it's end

A career that unlike p-square, olamide, don jazzy n co... he hasn't been able to provide a platform for upcoming acts to shine?

Tuface that has openly been hobnobbing with sen. David mark for how many years now?
What's his moral compass pointing to?

I bet you tuface is only doing this as a launchpad towards entering politics

ONE THING ABOUT NIGERIANS IS THAT THEY DONT THINK CAREFULLY.

What exactly will this protest achieve?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by darezeezleke: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Shame on all of you that brought this calamity upon Nigeria & Nigerians who will come out to protest.

Ihere Megbuo Unu Ncha angry angry

Typical political online he/she-goat
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I stand for the truth sweetheart,i am no politician
what truth? You are a politician grin Die hard buharist
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Lovechyld101(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me I have disown 9ja tey tey I'm from gambia
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by remirez07(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
‪#bbcnews @CNN we must protest against this useless government. #IsupportFeb25thProtest @channelstv @AIT_Online Nigerians we dey suffer.‬
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

and dont forget our Red palm oil (25litre) from 22k back to <5k

Yes o! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.