Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (56735 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:

Yes o! sad
eh eh ok ooO
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by edux2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
It happens to be a Monday.

I'm down for anything that extends the weekend.

semasir:
Way to go and I'm in FULLY!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by dfrost: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
edux2:
It happens to be a Monday.

I'm down for anything that extends the weekend.

Na so weekend extension (though not legal cheesy) cheesy wink shiftless like me atimes cheesy My brother we can't come and kill ourselves joór
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by akoko11: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
This is democracy,we dont have to protest! 2019 is around the corner if we dont like the present government
2019 is too far, perhaps must we wait for an election to correct things? What is ur confidence interval that we will get it right in 2019? D best time is now or never.
God bless Nigeria
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Zenlife: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
I propose it should be worldwide protests with the involvement of all Nigerians in diaspora and anyone else committed to democracy and good governance; who despise tyranny and corruption. Blacks, Whites, yellows, all colors.

Enough is Enough!!!
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Shame on all of you that brought this calamity upon Nigeria & Nigerians who will come out to protest.

Ihere Megbuo Unu Ncha angry angry
Nah, 2face wasn't among.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pavarottii:

Nah, 2face wasn't among.
Ain't talking about 2Baba, I mean the zombified zombies who wants to protest against the calamity they brought upon themselves..

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by apadious1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
the first real musician since fela....all d others Na to go govt events n don't care wen God don give dem voice dat can travel,Oluwa bless u tubaba
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by kodded(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
Amelian:

Well u are right in a way

Everyone should wait till 2019 and vote this government out! Be alert against rigging.. Cause they wil surely plan to rigg

Enough is enough... We have the power to even bring Jonathan back.. At least his tenure was not as bad as this. And money was in circulation. Food was also in abundance.
[/s] gej is gone , enjoy your change angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
eeee even u still dey complain,eya madam wey get houz and infact my chill sha coz I know say recession nor dey ya side

In Jesus name I tap into owning a house soon. Amen and amen
Thanks for the prayers smiley
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
lekbel09:
Me I don't care if tuface has any moral ground or not what I really care for is to see a country where people live in peace,a country where there is accountability.Do you know that since independence Nigeria has lot over 400trillion naira to corruption.this protest is to chase away all political office holders from their seats. Someone Me I don't care if tuface has any moral ground or not what I really care for is to see a country where people live in peace,a country where there is accountability.Do you know that since independence Nigeria has lost over 400trillion naira to corruption.this protest is to chase away all political office holders from their seats. Let me tell you something u do not know, our vote does not count in nigeria,It is meaningless this thieves know who will enter b4 elections.Please guys do not be afraid of military personnel,drop your cloak of suffering and smiling let's come out enmasse

Our votes counts.. If not Jonathan would have won.. Alot of people voted for Buhari. The last election was free and fair. People thought Buhari will be better.. Unknown to us, he is devil himself.. Smhhh.
My landlord who spearheaded voting for Buhari in his zone.. Is so dissolutioned and hurt that this regime is like this. He curses Buhari and the people in power everyday.
So please everyone let's vote and kick this nightmare out from our lives orelse God forbid, people will start eating people because of hunger..

Let's join forces as one and kick this useless government out! Come 2019

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:

In Jesus name I tap into owning a house soon. Amen and amen Thanks for the prayers smiley
your second houz na
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Martin124:
your second houz na

Oga did u build a house for me? Am. Not aware of?

Cause am Not understanding..
Remind me which house I have? And the location of the house.
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by SavageGarden(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
way to go
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by bosstony(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oya come make go....
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amelian:

Oga did u build a house for me? Am. Not aware of?

Cause am Not understanding..
Remind me which house I have? And the location of the house.
don't take dis too serious,bcuz am just kidin oO,how yas side na?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Omnitrix247(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is well
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Tynover(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Finally revolution won burstkala
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
don't take dis too serious,bcuz am just kidin oO,how yas side na?

Better, before u start giving peeps ideas.. I can't shout O. Lol
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by kaakaa1(m): 1:14am On Jan 26, 2017
semasir:
Way to go and I'm in FULLY!

I'M ALSO IN #NigeriaFirst
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Amelian:

Better, before u start giving peeps ideas.. I can't shout O. Lol
yhu welcome,how waz ya night na?
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Oge807:
2baba should lead by example. Good move
nigga give me game nah
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by teebell999(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by martinosi: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
DBestDoc:
Before you decide to participate, know that human life and rights are not valued in Nigeria.

Most of those military guys with free access to guns are unfit for the job. Bullets will be released at will.

Don't be a victim, you may not live to tell your story.

True in a lot of ways in what you have started here...How-ever I would like to know who is Bank-rolling ie funding
2-face to do this....Always follow the money..... Naija Music-Entertainers/Celebrities are just being used
as Cannon-fodder
these days by those who have deep Pockets and a "Greater/Hidden" Agenda...True Talk....
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Odani: 3:38am On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:

Inverter and Battery na.. must i open my mouth talk finish? why d hate ? Un-Hate me plz

I don't hate u am just saying u still need light PHCN to charge dem batteries cos even d most powerful gen can't get ur batteries charged up to 40%
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Odani:

I don't hate u am just saying u still need light PHCN to charge dem batteries cos even d most powerful gen can't get ur batteries charged up to 40%

Solar dude
Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by AtorneyG: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Amelian post=53114923]

You have said it all for sure I have never seen a govt. like this since my life.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) by AtorneyG: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
lekbel09:
Thank you bro I really like your soldier like spirit,bravery and courage. We nigerians must surely leave behind the cloak of suffering and smiling and hiding under the shadows of religion.Our people are dying everyday,people can't afford food and essential commodities. Arise 0 compatriots don't be afraid of dying for what u believe in as this is not the time to be saying you don't want to die because military personnel will gun us down.By God's grace this must be better than #Occupy nigeria this is a time to defeat the evil men who have held this nation captive for so long. Pls don't forget guys february 5th we take th battle to the political bastards
exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Divorce Mess: He Deflowered Me, But I Don't Want Him Again - Wife / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.