Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" (55084 Views)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Dey didn't beat him very well... All dis stupidd pastors thinking dey are God..
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Etizz: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerian Army are not for the people....

This is an oppression....
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by esuLAAROYE(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
it is getting worst everyday
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by projectking68(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Evil dead buhari
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by onnenka: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
War against Christianity by Buhari.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Authoreety: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Honestly....................

Naija no b am

At all at all
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Zoo
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by eric111111(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."Psalm 105:15
"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."1 Chronicles 16:22
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by win3k: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Jenniferjames16:
Someone should try that on an iman. wink

You mean like El-Zakzaky?

already tried and tested

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by buzquet(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Waiting for DSS to arrest this people
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Naughtytboy: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Fire and brimstone from where? Lol
same place Elijah got his from
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by uviesa(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by aviazuva: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
what was the offence of the pastor, or were the soldiers mad or high on something?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by persius555(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
okosodo:
Nigerian army is very ugly when it comes to dealing with southerners
Please don't turn this into another Christain Vs Muslim debacle. There are soldiers of equal savagery behavio who are christains in the the Nigerian Army. It has nothing to do with religion.
The army will do very well to prosecute the erring officer. In saner climes, this would be the next line of action. For how long will the military continue to defend unruly officers at the expense of their own reputation.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by cytell56: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Na wa o and our acting president nah redeemed pastor.
olsamlaw:
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

http://punchng.com/soldiers-beat-redeemed-pastor-coma-refusing-frog-jump/
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by ceejay80s(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Abrupt:
The power the military have is probably too much. They don't even get penalise for their gruesome acts. Dear pastor, I wish you good luck in bringing them to justice.

police nko ?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Elnino4ladies: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Naughtytboy:
same place Elijah got his from

LMAO

And u believe that can happened?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by cytell56: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Mumu, see your life!!!
Festivalofholi:
Dey didn't beat him very well... All dis stupidd pastors thinking dey are God..
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
No disrespect but i hate to mention 70% of Christians that voted for this administration is from your church... Deal with it.. Its the change you cried desperately for

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Timelezz: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Godforsaken, lawless country with inferior lowbred swines hiding behind their uniforms and the failure of a country.

Nigeria has failed in all measure of development.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by DeLioncourt: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
lol. waiting for uncle daddy freeze to jump on this one. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Aawizdom(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
olsamlaw:
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

http://punchng.com/soldiers-beat-redeemed-pastor-coma-refusing-frog-jump/
Oga Pastor, u should have obey the law nah,
why nah, see wetin u cos na...Anyway I wish u quick recovery.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by lilyheaven: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
olaric:

Seriously, I pity you. From attacking men of God, you have now graduated to the level of mocking the Spirit of God. Point is, why bring the Spirit of God into this matter?
As you can see, he is mentally and physically ill.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Naughtytboy: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO

And u believe that can happened?
yes,,
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by trumpclinton247: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Yeye!
So u be pastor you don pass person wey dey chop punishment.. cheesy
....God have mercy on your POOR soul
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Youngzedd(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
The life of Nigerian force man or woman doesn't matter.

These guys are just devil in human flesh.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by lilyheaven: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Naughtytboy:
If I am a man of God and I know am innocent, I will rain fire and brimstone on anyone tryin to cheat me
Really?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Naughtytboy: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
lilyheaven:

Really?
yea
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by rickyrex(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Is the pastor the boko haram the military men are supposed to attack? Any ways the attitude of some of this hausa military men is as deadly as that of the boko harams not suprise. Not suprise when aboki wear kaki theirs always a difference
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by repogirl(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Era of Impunity!

Useless Bullies, they need to be redeployed to Sambisa since to beat people dey hungry them.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by ybalogs(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Naija soldiers and oppression sha.When next dey ask you to pick pin abeg just pick pinses sharperly .
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by ybalogs(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
You ought to just beckon Holy ghost slaps on them nah make them know say Men of God are sacred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.