Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" (55097 Views)

Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Apparently Buhari is not the only being on vacation, if you know what I mean cheesy
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Jenniferjames16:
Someone should try that on an iman. wink

There will be war.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by lordwizzy09(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
''Tokbe said the riot policemen guarding the estate almost fought with the soldiers after the incident.'' If I hear....abi dem run at d sight of d soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by lloyds(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
donfemo:
The Pastor doesn't know the Bible teaches Obedience? now his disobedience led to a serious beating. Hope he gets justice!

What do u mean? Pls the bible states that we should obey constituted authority. How does this kind of soldiers fall into that category. They were trying to exercise powers that don't have.
Read your bible very well.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by kolaish(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Though, I am not at all supportive of the soldiers action, but for the pastor to tell the soldiers he is on fasting itself cast doubt on his status as a pastor. RCCG as an organization has not less than 5,000 pastors nationwide, hence some of them are half baked and not worthy to be called pastor. With due respect to RCCG, I think they should re-visit the process of ordaining people as pastor to ensure that worthy individual are ordained as pastor.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by jamislaw(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Man of God or Yahoo boy on suit.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by obailala(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:
No disrespect but i hate to mention 70% of Christians that voted for this administration is from your church... Deal with it.. Its the change you cried desperately for
Very dull reasoning from another individual still reeling over 2015 election loss. The brutality of the police, soldiers, civi defence, vigilantes etc towards unarmed innocent civilians, did it start today?... Why does your head think it makes any human sense to link this case of military brutality to 2015 elections. Receive sense! angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by hedonistic: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Aawizdom:

Oga Pastor, u should have obey the law nah,
why nah, see wetin u cos na...Anyway I wish u quick recovery.

Obey which law? Why are some of you bastards so daft?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by donfemo(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
lloyds:

What do u mean? Pls the bible states that we should obey constituted authority. How does this kind of soldiers fall into that category. They were trying to exercise powers that don't have.
Read your bible very well.

My post was just hilarious if you cant feel the humor i just wonder. However, He was asked to frog jump, do you know what he did? Do you know what transpired? you just assume He was right (probably because he is a pastor) and the soldiers were wrong. I can't judge both the pastor and the Soldiers because i don't know what really transpired. Cheers!
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by omogin(f): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Those who think Nigeria will become an Islamic jungle where the 70 virgin story is rife, should wake up from their nightmares
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Originalsly: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm.... why did I always believe soldiers were not allowed to be involved with civilians unless there's a state of emergency?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Hipsymoi: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2017
What offence did he commit that he had to be obedient to their punishment? May be you have to define the kind of obedience you mean.
donfemo:
The Pastor doesn't know the Bible teaches Obedience? now his disobedience led to a serious beating. Hope he gets justice!
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by cstr55: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2017
win3k:

You mean like El-Zakzaky?

already tried and tested
El-zarkazy is a shitte, whose sect is seen as an abberation of mainstream islam that Nigeria holds as its state religion.
I know you are trying to defend Buhari and your crappy bigoted military, but some people are smarter than that.
Try it on the leader of Ansar-udeen or NASFAT and get back to me
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by richardo20: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2017
bahari is the cause of all dis, fullani killing, he kept quite, soldier beating and killing still no word....wats your duty Mr president....?
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by MayhorE(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2017
obey the authorities, for soldiers your postoral work end for your shush, is beta u obey dem once and b free foreva,

com ask me make I share my experience (calling at check point)
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by holluphemydavid(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
the wrath of God will come on the soon
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by ndamson2: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
He bought karara for himself

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Chiefobdk1: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Wen dey re killed like rat. U guys expect me to pity dem. . Mtcheww. .
I rejoice wen boko haram do d needful....
Lubbish
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by NifemiKolade(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Seriously, something must be done to curtail all this inhuman treatments from our khaki brothers.
May God heal the pastor completely
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2017
donfemo:

Just listen to yourself talking.How does obedience comes into place here?

For God's sake,the soldiers just trampled on his fundamental human rights and you are saying he disobeyed.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2017
obailala:
Very dull reasoning from another individual still reeling over 2015 election loss. The brutality of the police, soldiers, civi defence, vigilantes etc towards unarmed innocent civilians, did it start today?... Why does your head think it makes any human sense to link this case of military brutality to 2015 elections. Receive sense! angry

Unquote me please

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
He bought karara for himself

And na so those soldiers go buy karara for themselves too.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by eezeribe(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2017
donfemo:

Obedience, for frog jump...
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Papasmal(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
I pray not to cross-path nor entangle with those animals.

they can physically/mantally disable som1 in a twinkling of eye.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by MufasaRebirth: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
If boko boys discipline dem now, people go rush here dey shout rip gallant soldier... angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Adedayo97(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Oh su me oh
bamdelarf:
police ...not ur friend.....soldier sef na wahala....which way bayii ...
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by obailala(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
amiablesystems:

Unquote me please
Unwrite the annoying nonsense you wrote first..
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Shafiiimran99: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
hedonistic:

Obey which law? Why are some of you bastards so daft?

Now that he has been dealt with, what would u do? They say d devil we know beta pas d angel wey we no sabi
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobally: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Yeye!
So u be pastor you don pass person wey dey chop punishment.. cheesy

I hate reading Baised comments as yours, what is the reason for the punishment, because they are on uniform does that mean they shouldn't use their brain.
Re: Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2017
obailala:
Unwrite the annoying nonsense you wrote first..

Hmm free me @ work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.