Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam (37562 Views)

Vector Calls M.I "Judas The Rat" In A New Diss Track (video) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by eyesoflagos: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2017
You're not a Christian, you're a snake and senseless," Nigerian rapper, M.I, gets attacked for defending Islam

source:http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/youre-not-christian-youre-snake-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2017
All these foolish people that have internet.
What is wrong in what he said?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by webincomeplus(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Mehn... There is serious frustration in the land... And Nigerians now vent theirs at every opportunity, on anyone, and through whatever medium.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by ritababe(f): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
okau
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Seems the best way to avoid trouble now is to keep your mouth shut.

Too many mad people around.

49 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by faaz24: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
titosantana:
Seems the best way to avoid trouble now is to keep your mouth shut.

Too many mad people around.
Too many my brother

17 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by bigDickson(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2017
MI the problem with you is that you talk too much

21 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by akeemakinremi(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Many are mad few are roaming

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:
All these foolish people that have internet.
What is wrong in what he said?
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

25 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2017
faaz24:

Too many my brother

Yes o.

Same way a man got angry and wanted to fight a fellow man just because he said his wife is beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
Mehn... There is serious frustration in the land... And Nigerians now vent theirs at every opportunity on anyone and through whatever medium.

An hungry man is an angry man

This is proof

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by idupaul: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2017
MI is only protecting his political future in Taraba

11 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when bode george stole money or aluu community lynched those boys or 'chidi' duped a white man,did any of them do these things knowing they were going with accordance to biblical teachings?these people did what they did due to their personal greed,lust,wickedness and not as instructed by their religion ,even if you ask them they wont tell you so.
Now lets check out ISIL,muttallab,boko haram et al they will tell you how they are guided by their religion to commit murder they even shout 'allahuakbar!' just before you throat is slit!! Isnt it logical that such religion is called into question?

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.

109 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by faaz24: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2017
titosantana:

Yes o.

Same way a man got angry and wanted to fight a fellow man just because he said his wife is beautiful.
grin grin
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by titosantana(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2017
faaz24:
grin grin
My brother, I tire for people o.
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Elnino4ladies: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2017
I see nothing wrong with what MI said

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

In the 15th century, when Christians killed people who weren't Christians and accused women of witchcraft, burning them at stakes and stoning them, did anybody speak up? When Christians accused people of heresy for asking questions, were they asked to account for their actions?

M.I said there are crazy people in every religion and he is very correct. If you were being judged based on what the spanish inquisition did in europe, I don't think you'll consider it fair. That is my point.

Bear in mind that Adolf Hitler was a christian...and he committed what is still the gravest inhumanity to man in history.
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
just because christians did it doesnt mean muslims should do it too,that time was known as the dark ages,people did a lot of things in ignorance,why fall into the same pit your brother fell into?we are in an era of civilisation.
As for adolf hitler,he did all he did not because Jesus told him to but due to his greed and lust and wickedness not his religion

IGNORANCE?? That is your excuse to justify the crimes of Christianity?? You really need to catch up on your history.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They were not ignorant.

As far as I am concerned, religion is a sham... a divide and conquer tactic that has run for ages. the greatest scam in history.

keep on fighting for your lords and masters.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

IGNORANCE?? That is your excuse to justify the crimes of Christianity?? You really need to catch up on your history.
They knew exactly what they were doing. They were not ignorant.

As far as I am concerned, religion is a sham... a divide and conquer tactic that has run for ages. the greatest scam in history.

keep on fighting for your lords and masters.
when i say ignorance i dont mean they were brain-washed or were retard,at the time humanity was still evolving,just as we practiced slavery,human sacrifice,women were seen as sex objects.Humanity has moved on from that time-the dark ages. Well,most of humanity

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
when i say ignorance i dont mean they were brain-washed or were retard,at the time humanity was still evolving,just as we practiced slavery,human sacrifice,women were seen as sex objects.Humanity has moved on from that time-the dark ages. Well,most of humanity

this is the same way people will look back on our generation and say we were ignorant.
I don't think the people that were killed sought respite in the fact that it was the dark ages.
The things you mentioned are still being practiced up until this day...

ps. it was God that hinted on the idea of human sacrifice first.. Gen. 22:1-19... and he eventually did it by killing his own son as a "sacrifice" to him for humanity... see how dumb religion is starting to sound?

27 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by chomytex(f): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2017
MI is just tryna play safe

1 Like

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

this is the same way people will look back on our generation and say we were ignorant.
I don't think the people that were killed sought respite in the fact that it was the dark ages.
The things you mentioned are still being practiced up until this day...

ps. it was God that hinted on the idea of human sacrifice first.. Gen. 22:1-19... and he eventually did it by killing his own son as a "sacrifice" to him for humanity... see how dumb religion is starting to sound?
it isnt as widespread thats my point,due to civilisation.
P.S. today even the bible and its original interpretations are under scrutiny,like the aspects surrounding women and their roles in churches,tithing,dressing and even homosexuality.Islam should adjust,murder in whatever guise is wrong,whether it was done in the past or not isn't the issue.When christians did it then it was seen as justifiable but now we know they were wrong just as slavery was seen as such back then

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
nedu2000:
it isnt as widespread thats my point,due to civilisation.
P.S. today even the bible and its original interpretations are under scrutiny,like the aspects surrounding women and their roles in churches,tithing,dressing and even homosexuality.Islam should adjust,murder in whatever guise is wrong,whether it was done in the past or not isn't the issue.When christians did it then it was seen as justifiable but now we know they were wrong just as slavery was seen as such back then

The point is that, the people doing these things are terrorists and therefore should not be used to represent a religion. That was simply what uncle M.I meant.
If someone beheads another and shouts Jesus is Lord just before doing so, it does not mean that christians are killers.
If someone misinterprets Matthew 11:12 and uses it as a reason to carry out violent acts, it doesn't mean that the bible told him to be violent.

The fact that some extremists carry out violent acts in the name of a religion, doesn't mean that said religion supports such acts.

Several muslim faithfuls and muslim clerics have come out openly to denounce and condemn the acts carried out by these terrorists...yet you ignore those ones and castigate the whole religion.
That's just bigotry.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by DeLioncourt: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
MI is just tryna play safe

aww..you look so small and cute.. lol
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by chomytex(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

aww..you look so small and cute.. lol
cheesy[ Lol, thanks, dnt mind d bby face.I be adult oh.Lol
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by nedu2000(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
DeLioncourt:

The point is that, the people doing these things are terrorists and therefore should not be used to represent a religion. That was simply what uncle M.I meant.
If someone beheads another and shouts Jesus is Lord just before doing so, it does not mean that christians are killers.
If someone misinterprets Matthew 11:12 and uses it as a reason to carry out violent acts, it doesn't mean that the bible told him to be violent.

The fact that some extremists carry out violent acts in the name of a religion, doesn't mean that said religion supports such acts.

Several muslim faithfuls and muslim clerics have come out openly to denounce and condemn the acts carried out by these terrorists...yet you ignore those ones and castigate the whole religion.
That's just bigotry.
may i ask you a question? There were two men, ibrahim and paul, ibrahim went to the vatican and shouted 'allahuakbar and moh'd is his lord' while paul went to mecca and shouted 'jesus is lord',who is more likely to leave those respective cities alive?
Let us stop this crowd-pleasing tact that characterised Obama rule it takes us nowhere

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by coptic: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
idupaul:
MI is only protecting his political future in Taraba

What political future?

You think the Muslim population in Taraba is enough to sway any votes?

They are a negligible number.

In the wrong hands, no religion is a religion of peace, like most commenters here prove.

I know a lot more good Muslims. Although that does not change the fact that most terrorists are Muslims.

There's something fundamentally wrong with what they preach, yes, but he didn't say anything out of line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Pavore9: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Religion!
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by HtwoOw: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its easy for them
Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by hakeem4(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Click like if you think m.i abaga was right

Click share if you think that fan was right

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
My respect for M.I just got raised to power 100000 with his responses.

Even me sef no fit compose myself reach that level..
I for don end d mad man.
Bastaard!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.