Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti (2361 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Triton1996(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Operatives from the Department of State Security on Wednesday morning
stormed Midas Hotel, Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti, to effect man of God, Apostle
Johnson Suleman’s arrest.
Suleman is hosting a two-day crusade in Ado Ekiti tagged ‘Help From Above’,
his first in Ekiti State.
Sources said that they came in a Hilux truck, with armed policemen.
The development we learned is not unconnected with Suleman’s instruction on
Sunday 15th January 2017 to his private security guards that if any Fulani
intruder is noticed around him, such should be killed.
But the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, who also attended the opening of
the two days crusade, we learnt, got wind of the DSS presence at the hotel
where Suleman was lodged, raced there and prevented him from being taken
away.
Speaking after the scenario, Apostle Suleman insisted that it was the
handwork of the federal government and he would not be cowed. “I’m not a
partisan person, I’m not a politician. I’m sent by my Father to deliver
messages and I’ll not be intimidated.”
Suleman added that, “for attempting to arrest me for speaking the truth in
one day, the damage they had done to themselves would take one year to
repair.”
” It should be noted that the Apostle gave the order based on security
reports he reportedly received that some Fulani herdsmen were plotting to
attack him over his stance on their activities, particularly because he is
considered being ‘too vocal’ on the killings of Christians by suspected
Muslim terrors across the country.
Apostle Suleman therefore wants the world, Nigerians and the Christian
world to know that it is the Nigeria’s presidency that is after his life
for his stand against a system that oppresses the Christianity,” reads a
statement from the church.

Meanwhile, members of the Omega Fire Ministries in 51 nations of the world
have reacted to the harassment of their president and founder, threatening
to seek legal redress and possibly stage protests at the countries’
embassies to register their displeasure, calling the development ‘war
against Christianity.’

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/gov-fayose-kicks-as-dss-arrests-apostle-johnson-suleman-in-ekiti/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by orisa37: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2017
The Nation will be grateful to Fayiose for this brilliant Rescue. The Northerners expressed this at the 19 Governors meeting that they would start incarcerating Christians and critiques of Fulani Herdsmen. The Fact of such Pronouncements is illegitimate. The VP, The NASS and The Judiciary should please note such threats for follow up necessary actions.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Stone03: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
orisa37:
The Nation will be grateful to Fayiose for this brilliant Rescue. The Northerners expressed this at the 19 Governors meeting that they would start incarcerating Christians and critiques of Fulani Herdsmen. The Fact of such Pronouncements is illegitimate. The VP, The NASS and The Judiciary should please note such threats for follow up necessary actions.

The North is the greatest enemy of this country. the curse that Nigeria suffers today is the northern Muslims. who gave them such liver? the president empowered Fulani herdsmen to be killing.May his own blood & that of other northern governors be used to flush the streets of this nation, May their flesh be scattered to the Ravens & May their children be ashamed to answer their names

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
DSS and police cannot arrest Fulani herdsmen killers but they can arrest a pastor who make ordinary threat?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Sugiano(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose is the most powerful politician in Nigeria. Buhari is a nincompoop and to the people that voted him in......God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Onyinye15(f): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a nincompoop and to the people that voted him in......God bless you all[/quote]

but why am I suspecting this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by dealslip(f): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is in big trouble. DSS has not made a single arrest for the gross killings of Christians in Southern Kaduna but went to waylay a Pastor asking people to defend themselves. It is so painful that we shouted ourself hoarse telling people to avoid Buhari. That man's Badluck is official, anything he touches withers away or loses life completely. He is a curse to this nation.

GEJ no doubt was lax but the one thing that he was going to execute which would have saved us all this pain was the Sovereign National Conference Report, the North vehemently opposed GEJ not because of corruption but the fact that they were going to lose if the SNC report was executed. The North feed on the resources and tax of the other regions, remember Lord Luggard's idea of the Nigeria Marriage was a union between the poor husband (North) and the rich wife (South). The husband would continue to frustrate the rich wife despite not been able to provide for her. The current crises in the country was carefully thought out in 1914 to ensure, Nigeria never achieved any of its potential. The tall tales of corruption and inefficiency levied against GEJ was a propaganda to remove him. I supported GEJ not because he was any where good or I love PDP but he was about to reset the foundation of Nigerian through restructuring and subsequently regional resource control. That statement where he said Nigerians will realise he was the best leader it ever had was hinged on his plans to reset the foundation of the country not because he brought in good policies, We had too many gullible Nigeria who didnt read in between the lines. Buhari is not the strict and disciplined man you know, the tough image he had in 1983 was as a result of his deputy Tunde Idiagbon's hard stance.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by abnsugbe: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why are muslims not saying any thing here?
Today the live of a cow is more important than Human!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by Burntcoal(f): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
still waiting for heavens to shake
Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by redsceptic: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
. I supported GEJ not because he was any where good or I love PDP but he was about to reset the foundation of Nigerian through restructuring and subsequently regional resource control. .

Let us stop eulogizing GEJ. "GEJ was a good man, he meant well, ad nauseaum..." Politics is not meant for good men or people that "mean well". It is a sword for he that can wield it. History admits no rules only outcomes.

GEJ did not, and does not, have the political sagacity required to achieve the goal of emancipating the South from the North of Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by dealslip(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
redsceptic:

Let us stop eulogizing GEJ. "GEJ was a good man, he meant well, ad nauseaum..." Politics is not meant for good men or people that "mean well". It is a sword for he that can wield it. History admits no rules only outcomes.

GEJ did not, and does not, have the political sagacity required to achieve the goal of emancipating the South from the North of Nigeria.

Sir/Ma, thanks for your philosophical quotes but that cant save a drowning nation. If GEJ had executed the reports, we would have all been or about to be managing our resources without any fight, we would have loved and appreciated each other better. I didn't eulogize him because he wasn't corrupt but that he would have dealt with the no 1 problem this country has, why do you think the North clings to Nigeria like super glue and have refused to let people who are not interested in the union be. the resources!!!!! that is all.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by JUBILEE2000: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
Nigeria is in big trouble. DSS has not made a single arrest for the gross killings of Christians in Southern Kaduna but went to waylay a Pastor asking people to defend themselves. It is so painful that we shouted ourself hoarse telling people to avoid Buhari. That man's Badluck is official, anything he touches withers away or loses life completely. He is a curse to this nation.

GEJ no doubt was lax but the one thing that he was going to execute which would have saved us all this pain was the Sovereign National Conference Report, the North vehemently opposed GEJ not because of corruption but the fact that they were going to lose if the SNC report was executed. The North feed on the resources and tax of the other regions, remember Lord Luggard's idea of the Nigeria Marriage was a union between the poor husband (North) and the rich wife (South). The husband would continue to frustrate the rich wife despite not been able to provide for her. The current crises in the country was carefully thought out in 1914 to ensure, Nigeria never achieved any of its potential. The tall tales of corruption and inefficiency levied against GEJ was a propaganda to remove him. I supported GEJ not because he was any where good or I love PDP but he was about to reset the foundation of Nigerian through restructuring and subsequently regional resource control. That statement where he said Nigerians will realise he was the best leader it ever had was hinged on his plans to reset the foundation of the country not because
he brought in good policies, We had too many gullible Nigeria who didnt read in between the lines. Buhari is not the strict and disciplined man you know, the tough image he had in 1983 was as a result of his deputy Tunde Idiagbon's hard stance.

U sound intelligent and ur views quite objective. can i know u pls?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose Kicks As Dss Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti by mikkycoins(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
The headline is misleading
DSS should not be politicized.

(1) (Reply)

A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful / Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria / Fulani Genocide: Kwankwaso Land In Taraba To Hold Discussion With The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.