Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) (39205 Views)

See What Corpers Are Doing To Make Money Online Now - Join Them / Corpers Serving In Niger State. / Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Masquerade7: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shoooo
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by miqos02(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
ek
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by tillaman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
God be with y'all
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Onechancearmy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is a real "fuk" up.

1 Like

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Baba4dgals: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
toyese01:
If am not wrong, like fuk pays 100k to corpers monthly?
10k each for 10corpers making 100k
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by mccoy47(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mtchewww all this attention seekers!
When u where given instructions in camp u didn't listen! You wia busy doing camp gf m camp bf! angry

REPORT ALL THE SERVICE RELATED ISSUES TO YOUR ZONAL INSPECTOR OR THE STATE CORDINATOR!

Don't come here to disturb our peace! angry

1 Like

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by rhektor(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrHighSea:
I kw say no b we get the language. Just type for pidgin. E go pure like dt.
Hahahaha bro, you bad o
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
careytommy7:
First Class and you think the lecturers at fuk will be stupid enough to let you serve there so you can take over their jobs after service abi?

Those third class and HND graduates are no threats to them in any way.
meaning the third class and HND are less intelligent or?
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nysc has outlived its usefulness.......and it will baffle you that some of the staff at fuk aint even qualified to be there, I personally knw many level 7 civil servants in gombe state that cant even make a sentence in english. U just have to wait till the nysc staff are through from camp, or if you can speak hausa, just go and meet any village head in kashere or neigbouring towns like kumo, gadawo n xplain ur matter, ur problem will be 80% solved........... And btw u can see explore other opportunities in kashere, either the current governor or senator danjuma goje is frm kashere
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by wellmax(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
peacenaija:

Oga you were rejected, you are lucky they gave you a reason. Go back to NYSC with the rejection letter and get another posting. Simple. You want to force yourself on them? But for your rent... hmm its sad sha

2 Likes

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by rhektor(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why are these Corp members complaining? You were once accepted but your acceptance was subject to ratification by the VC. Now the school couldn't pay you why rant over the Internet instead of finding one secondary school to do your service after 10 months go back to your own community and make a life. If you guys have nothing hidden in serving in a university why should a rejection be an issue?

3 Likes

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by kennyclassic: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrHighSea:

You got the message naa smiley smiley
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Tyche(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
mrhansome12:
Is there a way someone will avoid service when he graduated apart from those above 30 years ? Cus I'm not ready for service when I graduated this year.

So you are graduated grin already

2 Likes

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by YesNoMaybe: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
What a FUK!
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by wisesoul(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
First thing first. Get your grievance to your L.G. I, from there to your Z.I and finally to the State Coordinator. Follow the procedure laid down and let see what comes out of it. Coming to Social media like this without following those procedure has a penalty and that might even complicate things the more. Though, I understand how painful it can be when their is partiality in such things. Take heart and always see the hands of God in it. Above all, Always be prayerful in all your dealings. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by africanusvu(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wats ur problem now.is it that u av been rejected or that they acepted HND and 3rd clas and reject u wit ur 1st class? seems u ar d arogant type and they noticed dat in u hence their action,well,u said u wnt the authority to note ur complain.NL is a social media and nt a gvt agency nor NYSC.ask those 3rd class and HND.they wil lecture u on d right place to complain to nt here.ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Baba4dgals: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
careytommy7:
First Class and you think the lecturers at fuk will be stupid enough to let you serve there so you can take over their jobs after service abi?

Notin concern academic staffs wit appointment of workers...

It's the work of management and admins to appoint any1
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by ifycent2: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now I have confirmed that:
NYSC IS 100% SCAM.
In the Camp; you will be spending your saved money.
In your PPA; You will also spend your saved money.
Where dey posted me; My Director dere told me I shld
go and find accommodation with my money...
I shocked blcos I think that NYSC OFFICIALS will
provide everything for us..
I don't see any gain in Serving My Father's land
rather THAN Losing your already saved #Money IN de
name of service.

I am Servicing in EBONYI STATE.......
ABAKILIKI TOWN NO GAT GUD WATER...

I DE SUFFER HERE VIA BAD WATER TO BATH OR USE COOK FOOD.....

MAY GOD HELP ALL MY CORPER MEMBERS!!!!!
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Baba4dgals: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
mrhansome12:
Is there a way someone will avoid service when he graduated apart from those above 30 years ? Cus I'm not ready for service when I graduated this year.
u can't graduate wit this ur grammatical blunder
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Aishaalameen(f): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
meaning the third class and HND are less intelligent or?
must it be spoken out loud? They are either less intelligent or they pick the wrong course. No mean to insult anyone here and save me all that crap about even dropout can be successful- we all agree. But honestly anyone below 2.4 has issues.. HNDs excluded.

1 Like

Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by muller102(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
U were posted to FUK. Then do it
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by lovat(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
ifycent2:
NYSC IS 100% SCAM.
name of service.

how did you graduate from school
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Marshalrhino(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Making Sense at first bt this HND and Bsc thing's too much they're still gotten from higher institutions right?
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aishaalameen:
must it be spoken out loud? They are either less intelligent or they pick the wrong course. No mean to insult anyone here and save me all that crap about even dropout can be successful- we all agree. But honestly anyone below 2.4 has issues.. HNDs excluded.
OK. walekum salam.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by hoover420: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
ifycent2:
NYSC IS 100% SCAM.
name of service.

Bros abeg tell me the school you finished from make I note am down!
none of my siblings or children will ever go to that school!!!
and enjoy your SERVICING
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by mallam2016: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just ask for redeployment and go and serve in your states
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by tolguy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
careytommy7:

sharp guy
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Des5(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Six months Internhip programs is far better than one year fuk NYSC.
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
mykeljosef:
so they create fvcks in gombe

nysc is a big time waster
zero fvck
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrHighSea:
lol
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by peacenaija(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
mccoy47:
Mtchewww all this attention seekers!
When u where given instructions in camp u didn't listen! You wia busy doing camp gf m camp bf! angry

REPORT ALL THE SERVICE RELATED ISSUES TO YOUR ZONAL INSPECTOR OR THE STATE CORDINATOR!

Don't come here to disturb our peace! angry

nobody is disturbing your peace and is it a must to open the thread, huh? I'm only sharing this to let people know the height of injustice that we have in community. why would they accept us from the outset when they know they cant pay after we've paid for accommodation, oga it seems u no get human feelings..
Re: What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) by AnanseK(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where exactly is F.U.C.K?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It Like, Serving In Ogun State? / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Photo: Prospective Copers Will Say Amen To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.