Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement (40247 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
robosky02:

but he once said

"the dog and the baboo will be soaked in blood"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

It's so sad, that you ignored the essence of the post to bring in some "unproven cases of campaign politics". Are you a Christian?
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by onstelly(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:

Congratulations
You too
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by benodic: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
it is very easy to judge someone. just wait until you experience an attack on your life or your family life then you can come out and talk. people think it is easy to live a life of divine love, giving back love for evil perpetrated against you or your family.
i feel the pain and anguish of the people and their family who have been touched by these recent violence. i know how it can be because i have been there and i have experienced it.

May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by apadious1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
Do people know that's it's against to law to incite someone to kill another?

do u also know it's against the law to kill innocent citizens....
buhari incited
atiku did
so was d big deal Abt suleman?
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by apadious1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boscojugunu:
tell then oooo. Nmandi kanu is still in jail cos of his inciting statement
but buhari did also prior to election n so did atiku
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by apadious1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
NNVanguard:
When you push a child to the walls, what do you expect?

Ironically, these herdsmen marauders are from Libya, Senegal and Mali, yet we have a military force that can't protect its territorial integrity but will be adept in killing idps and unarmed protesters.

Terribly bad
and travel to remove another president but Cnt protect its citizen
leave dis comedy called Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by apadious1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

Not when its self defense...
U reply am well he/she dnt knw it's a crime to kill abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by bezimo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Built2last:
Our problem is that we don't understand English.

Apostle Suleiman told his members and body guards. If you see a Fulani man approaching this premises or getting close to me. Kill him, behead him.

The last time I attended English language class. The word "if" remains a conditional word. If Fulani is approaching the church premises. Kill him.

We all know what Fulani does to churches when they approach.

Fulani weilds AK 47. Am I suppose to arrest him if I have opportunity to kill him....

Can anybody point the prison where any Fulani man arrested has been kept.

No arrest from all killings in Agatu, Nassarawa, Enugu. Ogun, Ondo. Etc. If you talk DSS headed by core Fulani will come after you.

DSS wrote a report on judges and went ahead to arrest them. DSS wrote a report on SGF and Buhari mandated the Attorney General, another Fulani to investigate and report back. Imagine the nonsense. Minister investigating Magu' s report from DSS. What do you expect.

Well stated. The Govt is useless offcourse, leaving the perpetrators and going after those calling for self defense.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by apadious1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Built2last:
Our problem is that we don't understand English.

Apostle Suleiman told his members and body guards. If you see a Fulani man approaching this premises or getting close to me. Kill him, behead him.

The last time I attended English language class. The word "if" remains a conditional word. If Fulani is approaching the church premises. Kill him.

We all know what Fulani does to churches when they approach.

Fulani weilds AK 47. Am I suppose to arrest him if I have opportunity to kill him....

Can anybody point the prison where any Fulani man arrested has been kept.

No arrest from all killings in Agatu, Nassarawa, Enugu. Ogun, Ondo. Etc. If you talk DSS headed by core Fulani will come after you.

DSS wrote a report on judges and went ahead to arrest them. DSS wrote a report on SGF and Buhari mandated the Attorney General, another Fulani to investigate and report back. Imagine the nonsense. Minister investigating Magu' s report from DSS. What do you expect.
I don't know Wat dis buhari n is dss is taking us for o,it's so glaring it's a one sided attack n some people still pretend not to see it is d scary part
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by bezimo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
veraponpo:

I wonder oh.

Have you ever seen any, I mean, any Islamic Teacher, openly saying kill all the Christians? Even though, we know terrorism and violence is synonymous to Islam, I have still not seen one ( I stand to be corrected). They do it in their closets.

It is totally wrong to incite violence, especially when you are a leader and you expect the Govt to fold hands?

When trouble comes, it doesn't recognize anybody. It may swallow you, its promoter.

Oyedepo ( my pastor and mentor, unfortunately) and Apostle Suleimon ( I doubt his own calling and anointing) should read their bibles very well.

They are not just God- believers; they are Christians ( Christ-like).

Some modicum of life of Christ is expected from them.

I am ashamed to share the same father and Mentor with you.I presume you are a Winner, but an ignorant one which so annoying and unfortunate.

Do you know the Islamic assault and persecution Bishop Oyedepo faced when the church started in Kaduna in the early 80s, do you know how the church managed to deal with that.You should go and learn what happened.
If you do, you won't criticise the Apostle.The Apostle call was that of self defense in the face of government failure and sustained Christians genocide by Fulani devil's and moreover he was only reacting to a threat against his life and ministry.So if they come around him or the church to attack it he should tell those Fulani devil's welcome.Your brain is clearly upside down.

You are an embarrassment to Christendom.When John the Baptist was beheaded, Jesus permitted violence.So it's not out of place to take a proactive stance against those islamic devil's.If Israel the national whom God loveth aren't proactive in their defense against their enemies, those Islamic nation that surrounds them, they would since have been wiped out

Isn't it hypocrital that the Govt is swift to arrest the Apostle but won't arrest the perpetuators of the ongoing genocide against Christians.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by robosky02(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:

It's so sad, that you ignored the essence of the post to bring in some "unproven cases of campaign politics". Are you a Christian?

campaign politics abi undecided

and campaign killing is still on in southern kaduna grin

baboon and dog cant be in the same jungle lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Let's unite together and pray for Nigeria. Retaliation is not the answer

check my signature for classy and beautiful window blind
because ur loved once are nt among dos killd
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by buchilino(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:

Hello, I just returned from Southern Kaduna, truth be told, I was booked by A FRSC Official driving on the opposite of a one-way road, oh its lawless!

I laugh when you say Benue, Zamfara and Adamawa are lawless States. It is either the word lawless isn't really clear to you or you're being fed lies by some demented fellow, just to justify his/her point of inciting violence towards another citizen.

WHICH PART OF BENUE DID U VISIT, ADAMAWA N ZAMFARA.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by MakeADifference: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh a lie? Just click here so you can update this secondary school 'school of thought'. And maybe you'll stop defending killers and terror. Same Google, thousands of reports.

http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&source=android-browser-type&q=fulani+herdsmen+christian+communities

duni04:

This is a lie. I even indulged you and googled and found nothing of such. This farmer - pastoralist conflict has been on since the 90's. It has taken a more dire and bloodied turn recently, especially since the Jonathan administration and after the boko haram insurgency in the north because the conflicts there and the scarcity of water has forced pastoralists to move south with their cattle in search of grazing land.
We all did this in secondary school. In the dry season pastoralists/herders move south in search of pasture and in the rainy season they move back North when there's more pasture up north and to avoid tsetse flies.
With climate change reducing water availability especially with the drying up of the lake chad, these pastoralists have been forced to move permanently south. A migration pattern that used to be seasonal has now turned permanent.
I remember reading a report by the US AFRICA COMMAND (AFRICOM) in 2007 in which they were forecasting future sources of conflict in Africa. Somalia was mentioned in East Africa, and then they mentioned pastoralists and farmer conflicts in West Africa because of the drying up of major rivers and lakes in West Africa especially the Lake Chad.
So my friend, this is a conflict that is not particular to Nigeria. Its affecting all the countries bordering the lake chad and experiencing water scarcity induced by climate change. How do we resolve this conflict? By using the Ayo Fayose method and turning it into a hate and religious conflict, crying that people are killing Christians which is a lie that even he himself knows?
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by lereinter(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jesus is lord
serve him only
nigeria churches ve stained their garment with politics
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by duni04(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
MakeADifference:
Oh a lie? Just click here so you can update this secondary school 'school of thought'. And maybe you'll stop defending killers and terror. Same Google, thousands of reports.

http://www.google.com/m?hl=en&source=android-browser-type&q=fulani+herdsmen+christian+communities

I'm sure you missed this part of the article

"Violence perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen has also led thousands to flee from the largely Christian areas of Kaduna, Benue and Taraba states in Nigeria’s farming belt.
Such attacks have features long familiar to Nigerians: ethnic Fulani cattle herders, largely Muslim, moving in on farmers, largely Christian. The long-running land conflict is frequently framed in economic terms, but it also has distinctive religious contours"

The only religious aspect of the violence, like the writer alluded to, is that the Fulani herdsmen are Muslim and the communities they attacked in Kaduna are predominantly christian. The "religious contours" the writer spoke about is that the Fulani are Muslim and the farming communities are christian. It doesn't mean the motive for attacking the communities is religious. The Fulani herdsmen have killed countless Muslim communities in Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi states, for the same reason, land! The motive is still Land. Land is the issue here bro, grazing land!
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by Ningi2020(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Men of God always trying to do God's work but ended up in d other way due to d love of world.. He said it and now he is in a hiding, he should ve stand just like Jesus so dat he will b hang by d cross. Men of gods
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by wadetaw202: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
saaedlee:
Do people know that's it's against to law to incite someone to kill another?

Incite to kill another or incite to defend yourself?

Let me ask you what we should do then. Should we just fold our hands while Fulani herdsmen kill without anyone calling them to order?
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
wadetaw202:

Incite to kill another or incite to defend yourself?

Let me ask you what we should do then. Should we just fold our hands while Fulani herdsmen kill without anyone calling them to order?

He said kill any Fulani Herdsman that comes close to you
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by saaedlee: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
buchilino:

WHICH PART OF BENUE DID U VISIT, ADAMAWA N ZAMFARA.
North Bank, Ankpa Quarters, etc,
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by ebenholer(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Apostle Sulaimon's statement is actually an incitement and I believe it was made due to anger. But the presidency are actually too silent for someone not to believe they were in support of this genocide. Well the presidency should have realized too that he made this statement for being so angry with the situation and try pacify him to retract his statement not for them to take to compulsion.
Re: Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement by wadetaw202: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
saaedlee:

He said kill any Fulani Herdsman that comes close to you

And what will the Fulani herdsman be doing up close? To stick in his dagger into the person and shout allah wuakubar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.