Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( (38834 Views)

Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O / You Make Igbos Poor With Your Leadership, Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Rochas Okorocha / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by sar33: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Former Honourable member(Speaker) Imo State House Of Assembly,Ike C Ibe,has taken to social media not to be deceived by the new airline Gov. Okorocha introduced to Imo state.According to him,the airline killed his wife and daughter in 2012 and urged Imolites not to patronise the airline.Below is what he wrote....

'Do not be deceived. This airline will kill you. It killed my wife and my daughter on June 3 2012. The 'fake and fraudulent investigation' then in Nigeria cleared them and let them back into the air. They said they couldn't determine the cause of the crash yet they let them back into the air to fly. It's Dana airline. Don't fall for their trick. Save your life and your loved ones'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/do-not-be-deceiveddana-airline-killed.html?m=1

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by sar33: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
BLOOD sucking demons, they want to upgrade for 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Flatties: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmm imodana air shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by dikeigbo2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trouble dey sleep...iyanga go wekam....more facts will emerge over this IMO AIR

10 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
A friend of mine died in an auto crash.

People, stay away from automobiles; they will kill you

2+2=44 logic undecided undecided undecided

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by wunmi590(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
*FUNNY NIGERIANS.* * 1). When they loot money, they keep it in Switzerland. *2). When sick, they go to Germany.* * 3). When investing, they go to America.* * 4). When buying Mansions, they visit London. *5). When shopping they go to Dubai.* * 6). When on holidays, they visit Paris or Bahamas.* * 7) When educating their children,they select Europe. * cool. When praying, they go to Saudi Arabia or Jerusalem. *9). BUT,when they DIE, they all want to be BURIED in NIGERIA.* * Please, help me ask them, **NIGERIA NA CEMETERY?

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by MrAboki: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Deceived about what?

As soon as I saw the photos, I started laughing hard..

Imo State people no dey make noise again about Okorocha like before. Them don gree say na once chance dem dey so dey are just going along for the ride now.

But this fuckery posted by that senator person is utter bullshit. Even Airfrane has crashed before and they are still in operation. Aircrash investigations are multiple in its approach as the NAIB is the Nigerian arm which will partner with the NTSB (foreign arm) and the Aircraft manufacturers.

What this means is that the results of a crash cannot be doctored as there is an international agency charged with such investigations and they also do this to chackmate if there is a mechanical fault with that brand of aircraft that needs to be checked on others.

Sorry for his loss but his post is dead on arrival.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by EmekaBlue(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by DUCEDAVEE(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
not surprised tho...
na lata we go knw y d IMO airlines shw...
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by mokoshalb(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kikiki
Mynd44:
A friend of mine died in in an auto crash.

1 Like

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

you're not making sense

14 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by prince9851(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anything DAT comes from okorohausa is counterfeit
Synonymous with d devil

grin somebody called him Rochas OJOROcha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by robosky02(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

automobile? hmmmmm ok grin
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

I wish you went to school..... CECs are still available for your upgrade

9 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Nasri100(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
I can understand his grief but misguided criticism.

2 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

You no make sense abeg

8 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
robosky02:

automobile? hmmmmm ok grin

The ex-speaker and I have decided to be silly together

3 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by czaratwork: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
How are we sure who and what killed your wife. It may appear to be the airline but who knows

1 Like

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by KingMicky3286: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Okay since Dana Air Killed your wife, Let me tell Okorocha to clean the name on the Plane and Write it Buhari Airline, Avengers Airline Or Fulani Airline.

So that you will be happy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

The ex-speaker and I have decided to be silly together
so you are silly....

4 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by ollaxworld: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by ImoRiver: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
PDP ruled Imo State for 12 years and we know their achievements so Mr Ibe should stop being jealous of Okorocha because Mr Ibe failed.

The history has already been made and we appreciate the achievement. Mind you we are the only State that built our airport with people's money and that airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria today.

7 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
angels09:

so you are silly....
On this topic, we are both ACTING silly
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by ollaxworld: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol, Mynd, I ssight you.

Mynd44:

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Ogetogeo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Don't be ridiculous, he did not say don't fly airlines but this one.

I hope u see the same car that killed your family and u still board it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by goslowgoslow(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
The man is not making any sense at all he spoke out of emotions, even reputable airlines do crash yet people patronise then. Accidents can happen.

3 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
smh. accidents happens once in a while. abi new air bus never fall inside ocean of recent ni. i still enta bellview in 05 fews months after dey had a crash cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by CplusJason: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:
On this topic, we are both ACTING silly
Indeed. cool
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by FreeGlobe(f): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
When I called this what it is a scam, trust the ever ignorant and dumb Nigerian youths to attack me.. They did!

matex97, cascarino, niceone3, sanctity454

2 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by kaziblake(f): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know him,we are friends on Facebook
Most of his post are about his late wife and daughter who died in dana crash...May God comfort him

5 Likes

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by temitemi1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.