Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz (1330 Views)

Clean And Sound Mazda Bus For Transportation 790k / Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by adedayoadedeji(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Do you want to make hundreds of thousands monthly with no stress or physial commitment? Then you should read this.

Xylo Nigeria is involved in transporting workers from their homes(nearest bus stop) to their office in the morning and bringing them back after closing to their homes. We are currently enjoying massive patronage.

We currently need investors to register their buses on our platform to add to our fleet of vehicles and get paid at the end of the month.Below are the simple process involved in registering with Xylof Nigeria:

You register under us.(A technician will be assigned to ascertain the working condition of the bus)
Checks are carried out(valid documents, AC working(optional),service due time etc)
The bus is tracked to enable activity reporting of the buses as the bus will only work in the morning and evening when bringing back the workers(this is to ensure high maintenance of the bus)
We will fill the bus with workers already registered on our database.
You get paid at the end of the month.

For further info on how to register and process involved, call or Whatsapp 07060625336 or 07013754844, or send an email to xylofng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
We hope to further hear from you.
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by waltermeyer: 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! marketing1on1.com
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by waltermeyer: 10:15am On May 12, 2020
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best CBD oil
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by alexjamse: 11:00pm On May 17, 2020
Use our charter yacht search tool to find a particular yacht, or click links below to view popular region for charter. sale yacht
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by ColtonAngel: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! what is the difference bettween effect and affedt
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by MGDIMA4: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by meetcharles: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
How many cities/towns in Nigeria have you established your operations? Just so we know how to go about it.
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by ColtonAngel: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.  dark web links
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by ColtonAngel: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Movers San Diego
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by desong(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
2005 sienna bus, will generate like how much monthly, everything working perfectly...
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by xdfgbggfth: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stay Safe was founded after a young family struggled to find any face masks to protect themselves and their child. After making several researches, we made our face masks from double layered 100% organic cotton by recommendations from health organizations. We decided to make it ourselves with cotton. reusable face masks
Re: Make Cool Money From Transportation Biz by xdfgbggfth: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks https://backlinkindesherefree..com/2020/08/justthenog.html

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2008 Registered / #Sold #Sold **super Clean 2009 Accord upgraded to 11, DVD, Reverse Camera*** / SOLD!!!!! First Body Corolla Sports For Sale At 1.35m (negotiable).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.