Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (17247 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Goodbye!!!!!

Well, you said that before

You should be gone already
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by philybuck(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
my brother you are lucky oo, the two ladies I tried that with started catching feelings within 3 weeks. The good thing is one has to be discreet with these things and know what we want.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by ollamy22: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
philybuck:
my brother you are lucky oo, the two ladies I tried that with started catching feelings within 3 weeks. The good thing is one has to be discreet with these things and know what we want.

Feelings ke? ko le werk. that was why the action film ended in one scene. at least, it is memorable. i can always watch the film inmy brain anytime i feel like grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by philybuck(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
hahahahaha always watching the film in your brain. badt guyz
ollamy22:

Feelings ke? ko le werk. that was why the action film ended in one scene. at least, it is memorable. i can always watch the film inmy brain anytime i feel like grin grin grin
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sonmvayina(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Was in final year when mine happened, just came to school to do my clearance and met this girl talking about getting accomodation of campus, i stay off campus..this was the great UNIBEN...if you no go the school na polytechnic you go..anyway i just told her my neigbour just renovated his appartment and want to rent it out...she followed me home to see it..she liked it after which we went to my room..i just held her boobs. and the nnext thing i heard was hope you have a condom?...i noget but we still do am..i cumfor her belle...
3 ddays later i fall sick..i run go paastor house go confess.i think say i don get HIV...that was the last time i do one night stand....

5 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
sonmvayina:
Was in final year when mine happened, just came to school to do my clearance and met this girl talking about getting accomodation of campus, i stay off campus..this was the great UNIBEN...if you no go the school na polytechnic you go..anyway i just told her my neigbour just renovated his appartment and want to rent it out...she followed me home to see it..she liked it after which we went to my room..i just held her boobs. and the nnext thing i heard was hope you have a condom?...i noget but we still do am..i cumfor her belle...
3 ddays later i fall sick..i run go paastor house go confess.i think say i don get HIV...that was the last time i do one night stand....
Thank God I didn't follow your page on Nairaland, was admiring your page... But just got disgusted.
Anyway you should not have unprotected sex with strangers..... If you get HIV, you put your future wife at risk.. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by drskyfly007(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
ollamy22:
Hey, i am not here to teach or solicit moral advises. I only narrated a true life story with the believe that i am communicating with matured minds. i didn't narrate to discredit the lady.i only wanted to know if other people do experience fringe sexual experience like this without strings attached
guy you get mind oo..To meet a woman you dont know and sleep with am same day..self control is bae......
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by ionsman: 2:41am On Jan 29, 2017
"We cooked".
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by kondoAlata: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Goodbye!!!!!

grin
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by kondoAlata: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Well, you said that before

You should be gone already

I tire oo grin
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Well you meant the wrong person. You asked me a question and I gave you a reply and you just jump into conclusion?
Anyway, thanks for your unsaid/unwritten commendations couldn't care less!!
Have a nice day

Being courteous makes a lady complete. Being sharp mouthed never gained any one anything. #KeepLearning

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by hylyne(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2017
ollamy22:

I met this beautiful lady in a bus on our common destination to Benin from Lagos. I have just been asked by company carry out some official assignments in south-south and south-east parts of the country. the journey was smooth without hitches. we had a stop over at ore, ondo state. my self and this lady had become a talk partner in the bus before the stop over. it was only natural that we complemented each other with goodies at ore. finally, we got to benin, i contacted my company staff who had already arranged a[b] guest house[/b] for me. unfortunately, the lady is still waiting for someone to pick her up. coincidentally, it was raining heavily in benin that the lady suggested if she could go with me to my guest house till her friend comes to pick her up, reluctantly, i agreed. we got to the house, we felt relaxed like we ve known each other for a long time[b]. we cooked, we ate together[/b], somehow, may be due to the weather, we had sex. we both enjoyed it without the usual relationship drama. we exchanged contacts and have remained friends thereafter. no further sexual relationship after that point other than our friendship. You could as well share your own experience

Op you are lair Mohammed younger brother. So both of you cooked in a quest house.

Continue

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by hylyne(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
ollamy22:

I met this beautiful lady in a bus on our common destination to Benin from Lagos. I have just been asked by company carry out some official assignments in south-south and south-east parts of the country. the journey was smooth without hitches. we had a stop over at ore, ondo state. my self and this lady had become a talk partner in the bus before the stop over. it was only natural that we complemented each other with goodies at ore. finally, we got to benin, i contacted my company staff who had already arranged a guest house for me. unfortunately, the lady is still waiting for someone to pick her up. coincidentally, it was raining heavily in benin that the lady suggested if she could go with me to my guest house till her friend comes to pick her up, reluctantly, i agreed. we got to the house, we felt relaxed like we ve known each other for a long time. we cooked, we ate together, somehow, may be due to the weather, we had sex. we both enjoyed it without the usual relationship drama. we exchanged contacts and have remained friends thereafter. no further sexual relationship after that point other than our friendship. You could as well share your own experience

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2017
hylyne:

Op you are lair Mohammed younger brother. So both of you cooked in a quest house.

Continue

You are a learner.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by harffie(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
Bros take it easy o before u carry unnecessary baggage.
I concur.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by harffie(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=hylyne post=53228017][/quote]
You sef see am....haha

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by Donjazzy12(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Thank God I didn't follow your page on Nairaland, was admiring your page... But just got disgusted.
Anyway you should not have unprotected sex with strangers..... If you get HIV, you put your future wife at risk.. Goodbye
Idiot and you, a Lesbian is accusing someone of being disgusting. How did I know? Look at your DP again rotten lesbian being kissed by another lesbian

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by JinX100: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
ollamy22:

I met this beautiful lady in a bus on our common destination to Benin from Lagos. I have just been asked by company carry out some official assignments in south-south and south-east parts of the country. the journey was smooth without hitches. we had a stop over at ore, ondo state. my self and this lady had become a talk partner in the bus before the stop over. it was only natural that we complemented each other with goodies at ore. finally, we got to benin, i contacted my company staff who had already arranged a guest house for me. unfortunately, the lady is still waiting for someone to pick her up. coincidentally, it was raining heavily in benin that the lady suggested if she could go with me to my guest house till her friend comes to pick her up, reluctantly, i agreed. we got to the house, we felt relaxed like we ve known each other for a long time. we cooked, we ate together, somehow, may be due to the weather, we had sex. we both enjoyed it without the usual relationship drama. we exchanged contacts and have remained friends thereafter. no further sexual relationship after that point other than our friendship. You could as well share your own experience

Liar.... you guys cooked in a hotel with kerosene and stove abi. Nice hotel!!

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
On a particular day last year, I left the office really early (still morning) because I wasn't feeling too well and should've checked in the hospital the day before... Anyways, on my way home, I met a girl at the busstop. She was kinda staring... I said hi, she just blanked. Then said she likes my tie, it suites the white shirt. I asked where she was headed, she says the mainland (Ikotun or something with iko), she came for a job interview. Told her it's too early to go back home. She should join me. Then I was still staying at igboefon, along Lekki epe express... Well, a little convincing and she follows me home.
I made her feel at home,watching TV and eating. I went straight to the kissing and boobs... Anyways, we had sex. Never really kept in touch after that day. Almost like it didn't happen. Lots of stuffs like that I feel I can write a book based on my experiences. A guide book or something. But it won't be safe, it will be too secret revealing and girls will be at the mercy of guys who will read it. Or maybe I should start a vlog...

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:
On a particular day last year, I left the office really early (still morning) because I wasn't feeling too well and should've checked in the hospital the day before... Anyways, on my way home, I met a girl at the busstop. She was kinda staring... I said hi, she just blanked. Then said she likes my tie, it suites the white shirt. I asked where she was headed, she says the mainland (Ikotun or something with iko), she came for a job interview. Told her it's too early to go back home. She should join me. Then I was still staying at igboefon, along Lekki epe express... Well, a little convincing and she follows me home.
I made her feel at home,watching TV and eating. I went straight to the kissing and boobs... Anyways, we had sex. Never really kept in touch after that day. Almost like it didn't happen. Lots of stuffs like that I feel I can write a book based on my experiences. A guide book or something. But it won't be safe, it will be too secret revealing and girls will be at the mercy of guys who will read it. Or maybe I should start a vlog...

Guy I am unhappy with you... you should tell us more of such. Whô will it benefit if you keep it all to yourself angry

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy I am unhappy with you... you should tell us more of such. Whô will it benefit if you keep it all to yourself angry

Uhmm... Sarcasm or you're serious? That should determine me spilling out my reality.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by metallisc(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

And you seem to be the troublesome one.
You should already know that courtesy demand you be modest in first approach.
First you asked me a question, which I did answer and secondly you attack my personality With words, demeaning words
Don't quote me again, if you do I'll forever remain silent to them

Last reply

mmmhhh... you are quite feisty! i like that in a babe... means you will be very interesting & passionate behind closed doors in za ozza room! grin

hit me up by PM will ya!! cheesy cheers! cool
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:

Uhmm... Sarcasm or you're serious? That should determine me spilling out my reality.

I am as serious as a heart attack man. You are anonymous here, and the ladies can be given anonymous names. Sire, let the gist flow as we keep rapt attention.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

FOH, with your holier than attitude n judgemental Comments...

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by sipsip(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

I am as serious as a heart attack man. You are anonymous here, and the ladies can be given anonymous names. Sire, let the gist flow as we keep rapt attention.

OK. I always tell the guys around me. If you want a 'no strings attached' girl,follow the rules without fear. Appeal to their adventurous side. No girl, not even an olosho, wants to be seen as easy or cheap.
Firstly, meet her up in any way. Take for example, there was a day I met a girl in the bus from Ajah to cms. It was a Monday morning. I was late for when already. I got to the bus stop and the bus just started loading... I cursed my luck.
I noticed she was the only one seated at the back... Confident man, I left all the empty seats and sat on her row, though not beside her.

When the bus got filled I was beside her. Didn't say a word for the first 5 mins the bus moved. She looked like a half caste girl... So pretty and classy. I love classy. Then I noticed she was always looking out the window as if lost in thought. I waved my hands confidently in front of her and smiled. She wondered why... I said "well, seems you've gone far away from this bus, it's written all over you, your mind isn't here". She said "Oh... Just something" . Then I started my specialty, assumption. It's because you're late for work right? Etc etc... We got talking.
At a point she was checking her pics,i asked her permission to see her pics... Later told her to show me the beautiful ones cause all the ones I'm seeing are ugly. She laughed. I said I was serious...

Uhmm... You reading, Can I continue?

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by bomasek(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:

OK. I always tell the guys around me. If you want a 'no strings attached' girl,follow the rules without fear. Appeal to their adventurous side. No girl, not even an olosho, wants to be seen as easy or cheap.
Firstly, meet her up in any way. Take for example, there was a day I met a girl in the bus from Ajah to cms. It was a Monday morning. I was late for when already. I got to the bus stop and the bus just started loading... I cursed my luck.
I noticed she was the only one seated at the back... Confident man, I left all the empty seats and sat on her row, though not beside her.

When the bus got filled I was beside her. Didn't say a word for the first 5 mins the bus moved. She looked like a half caste girl... So pretty and classy. I love classy. Then I noticed she was always looking out the window as if lost in thought. I waved my hands confidently in front of her and smiled. She wondered why... I said "well, seems you've gone far away from this bus, it's written all over you, your mind isn't here". She said "Oh... Just something" . Then I started my specialty, assumption. It's because you're late for work right? Etc etc... We got talking.
At a point she was checking her pics,i asked her permission to see her pics... Later told her to show me the beautiful ones cause all the ones I'm seeing are ugly. She laughed. I said I was serious...

I dey enjoy the fiction,go ahead

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:

Lol nice one, continue sire.
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Being courteous makes a lady complete. Being sharp mouthed never gained any one anything. #KeepLearning
Courtesy is not one-sided
And if I appear sharp mouthed to you, it's your opinion amongst too many people , so I couldn't care less!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by FreeSpirited: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
tee59:
And d moral lesson of ur post was? U beta go 4 deliverance, cus pity is ur case. No self control..
Shut up....people like you have been drilled that way

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by LePrezident(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Courtesy is not one-sided
And if I appear sharp mouthed to you, it's your opinion amongst too many people , so I couldn't care less!!!!

Lol there she goes... congrats, kwantinu. You can't control your temper on ordinary social media. Not even an instant message social media o. Nairaland which is a web-based social media. And really, what has been said against you here that's enough to have your blood boil this much. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself with that much anger stored within.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

FOH, with your holier than attitude n judgemental Comments...
Thanks
Re: My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached by MissVirginLuna(f): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol there she goes... congrats, kwantinu. You can't control your temper on ordinary social media. Not even an instant message social media o. Nairaland which is a web-based social media. And really, what has been said against you here that's enough to have your blood boil this much. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself with that much anger stored within.
Still can't care less and don't quote me again else feel free to reply yourself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.