Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay (2205 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by mular(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
I joined MMM on 13th of December 2016 and created PH request on the same day,but was not matched to pay till 2day 25th-01-2017 should I go on and pay

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Abduljohn(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes pay if you are convinced

6 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by tundeks: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Is it nairaland dt help u to PH, PH if u want to GH
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by LagosismyHome(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:
I joined MMM on 13th of December 2016 and created PH request on the same day,but was not matched to pay till 2day 25th-01-2017 should I go on and pay

If you don't mind never seeing your money again then pay
If you lose this money and it will pain you dearly then better walk away . Your choice to decide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by JLM(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
you are very wicked and you are one of those causing problem for MMM. It was announced to all MMM members since December, that

"IF you have placed request to provide help, and you do not have the money at hand or do not want to pay, go and delete the request",

but people like you stupidly refused to delete it, and you wait till they give you order, then you come here to ask this stupid question?

The worst part is that you will waste the system time for 48hours then upload a fake proof of payment, to waste more time. Since everything is now done in batches the system will be delayed and more traffic caused until the problem you and other people like you have caused will be solved and you are blocked for life.

NOTE: MMM is not by force! Go back to you P.O nad click "I refuse to pay". Don't waste our time please. So that the system can move on to match willing participants. Nonsense!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by mular(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
JLM:
you are very wicked and you are one of those causing problem for MMM. It was announced to all MMM members since December, that

"IF you have placed request to provide help, and you do not have the money at hand or do not want to pay, go and delete the request",

but people like you stupidly refused to delete it, and you wait till they give you order, then you come here to ask this stupid question?

The worst part is that you will waste the system time for 48hours then upload a fake proof of payment, to waste more time. Since everything is now done in batches the system will be delayed and more traffic caused until the problem you and other people like you have caused will be solved and you are blocked for life.

NOTE: MMM is not by force! Go back to you P.O nad click "I refuse to pay". Don't waste our time please. So that the system can move on to match willing participants. Nonsense!
EASY BRO
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by percyshelu(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
go and pay, don't let zombie turn ur head. Ur cash is save

3 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by cyberguy72(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:
I just paid my Ph yesterday.Guy Pay so u can GH and be matched

5 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
So they have start calling 100k nd above,that cool,pls guy go and pay oo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
JLM:

don't mind them

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Chickychic(f): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pipo like op are just useless.
Pipo said it will crash and it did not.
Now the problem is the participants like op delaying the flow in the system.
If you dont want to pay them get out of the way for better people to come in.
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Vicolan: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
JLM:

Broz ur head dey there. Na ur papa born u ooo
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by KealDrogo: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Mmadu111: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:
Pay .......the system is us helping each other , PH to GH, your money is safe.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Neddstark: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
If my money is stuck in mmm, i will tell you to PH, else think of better money-making alternatives

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by uckennety(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:

Op don't pay honestly login and click I reject to pay ode!!!

Na nairaland you PH
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by princeemmma(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
You can PH, FH, GH, YH, UH, and many more man, but whenever it backfires, i don't want to see your post oooooo
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by SweetJoystick(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Smh you no get sense if you pay. Them dey do you for your village? Who go pay you back? People are getting help and moving on, no one Is re investing in the fraud
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by xykms101: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:

Op run for your dear life ... all these m0rons saying pay pay pay are only looking for mumu like you to pH so they can Gh and never come back ... if you pay your money will definitely miss road.

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Twizzy30(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op check my signature jawe. No mind them
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by getitdone: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Speak 4 yourself mumu
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
mular:
goan pay!

don't listen to wat some of diz nairalanderz are saying, its jez pure jealousy & wickedness & bad belle-ism is worrying all of dem.
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
xykms101:

Op run for your dear life ... all these m0rons saying pay pay pay are only looking for mumu like you to pH so they can Gh and never come back ... if you pay your money will definitely miss road.
Receive sense & brain!
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus? Check my Signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
you will be blocked permanently if you refuse to pay.
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2017
mular:

You have the option to cancel the request and you never did,then why are you now asking us on what to do. Abeg just provide help or click refuse to pay. no big deal........
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Khutie: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tho I ain't into this, buh yet ain't gonna advice ya khoz I believe ya a grown ass niggur. If yhu believed in MMM yhu have every right to stand by it. Some will tell ya not to pay and stl gv yhu advice to invest into their own scheme.Follow ya head and heart and leave criticism to its debris

#IpreachPeaceNotWarAndHate
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by millionboi2: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
mular:
EASY BRO
I saw your post in another thread,but I choosed to quote u here.

I trade forex too and will like us to talk abt it

Your number if u wouldn't mind
Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by LordofNaija: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
So this is the 4rh anniversary of MMM scam. Congrats all

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay by Dynamiq(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mmadu111:
Pay .......the system is us helping each other , PH to GH, your money is safe.
Yes o. His money is veeeeery safe grin

(1) (Reply)

Grace And Mercy Of God Capital Investment / When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? / Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.