Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? (3042 Views)

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
a few minutes ago I was a having a conversation with some ladies, and I would like your view. One lady said her boyfriend is very rich and this lady is average, and she does not want this man to do anything financially for her. She says that when she does not have money, she would rather make a plan than ask for a man to assist. even if she cant afford something, she would rather wait till she can afford it. she and this man have been dating ever since they were kids and he is planning on marrying her. the only thing is that she is not ready emotionally, to be someone's wife and needs to be a little bit matured and ready first. And the other ladies ( a group ), was against her and they were saying she is either stupid or bewitched. They said that in their lives they had never bought phones for themselves, and whatever their man buy, their man have to register by their names ( by the ladies name), they say it is stupid of her to want to move in with the guy only when her bride price has been paid and she has worn her white dress. they say she should rather take her bag and move in with the guy, because they had been dating long. they are saying she is stupid that she would rather focus on studying towards degrees, because she should rather focus on making a baby because her bones will make it harder for her to make a baby in the future. she argues that she can do yoga in order to make labour easier ( for the future birth and not anytime soon), she argues that her brain will also make it hard for her to study, if she waits till she is old in order to pursue her degree. now they all got in to a heated debate and it was basically one lady against 4. she says she is not a gold digger and not a prostitute and she would rather wait till she is officially his wife before she allows him to spend for her. she says she wants him to spend for his family ( wife and kids), rather than just a girlfriend. she is an independent humble lady and her friends think she is stupid for wanting to do things her way. she and this man practically raised each other, and these ladies had been in may different relationships before and they are not married. the only married one stays with an unemployed husband and she is a cleaner by profession, and the other one who is married smokes weed and looks very rough. she is the one who says whatever her man buys, it has to be on her name and she always tells her husband that should they divorce, she will take everything and leave him with just the bad. All the 4 ladies are cleaners, and this lady is Quality Analyst. Who is wrong here and who is right. is she stupid? r they gold diggers? what is going on. please give your views.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by amnesty7: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
When u summarise you will get better answers.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
jamb question
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnesty7:
When u summarise you will get better answers.

well assist me because I do not know how to
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
jamb question

what is a jamb?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Op please modify abeg

Space it out ! Don't even know what we should be reading here embarassed
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by iamDaisy(f): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kikikiki gold digger takes and offers you nothing, the other ones take and offer you a service.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
ZeeAfrica:

well assist me because I do not know how to
I didn't read the whole of your post but i know there's a very mundane, i mean gigantic and cumbersome difference between a "prostitute" and a "golddigger"
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Park01: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikiki gold digger takes and offers you nothing, the other ones take and offer you a service.
really? which category of both are you?

just asking, no offense!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Simple sex worker = getting hustled

GoldDiggger = hustler cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by iamDaisy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Park01:
really? which category of both are you?

just asking, no offense!
ask those at home first, no offense iranu.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Park01: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
ask those at home first, no offense iranu.
your home? drop your address kiss
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Prostitution is contractual, In that nothing goes for nothing. She offer her body, you pay her up, no strings attached.

A gold digger is certainly after what you have. Most times, one of the parties involved is usually at the receiving end.

Prostitution is a profession, gold digging is a modernise theft.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
firstking01:
I didn't read the whole of your post but i know there's a very mundane, i mean gigantic and cumbersome difference between a "prostitute" and a "golddigger"

so give the difference then
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op please modify abeg

Space it out ! Don't even know what we should be reading here embarassed

dear if u don't wana read don't read. no one is forcing u to
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:

smiley ooh, okay. I see
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by firstking01(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
The person hovering with the moniker "Theslyone2" has already done justice to that question....screw up and view it.

Cc zeeafrica, see this...
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Simple sex worker = getting hustled

GoldDiggger = hustler cheesy

smileyhmm, okay.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
ZeeAfrica:

dear if u don't wana read don't read. no one is forcing u to
Just trying to help you dear , its a good topic but if you space u can get more comments maybe even FP who knows
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Prostitution is contractual, In that nothing goes for nothing. She offer her body, you pay her up, no strings attached.

A gold digger is certainly after what you have. Most times, one of the parties involved is usually at the receiving end.

smiley hhmm okay, I hear ya
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
Gold diggers also offers sex .. they dont just get Gold they dig too same thing just that Gold diggers dont always offer sex , company , trophy chic, some even offer marriage to clean the man out then move on .. both of them are hustlers non are good

They just need to get a Job ! And free these men grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just trying to help you dear , its a good topic but if you space u can get more comments maybe even FP who knows

m not looking for fp, and I am not writing for a masters degree here, I am writing for a social network. no need for u to "help" me. stick to the topic and don't try to shift the focus DEAR undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by YourWife(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Every prostitute is a gold digger, not all gold diggers are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
ZeeAfrica:

m not looking for fp, and I am not writing for a masters degree here, I am writing for a social network. no need for u to "help" me. stick to the topic and don't try to shift the focus DEAR undecided

Didnt change the topic , just constructive criticism you should be open to everyone's opinion when creating topics for all anyway. ^^^ i don ans Dear grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Didnt change the topic , just constructive criticism you should be open to everyone's opinion when creating topics for all anyway. ^^^ i don ans Dear grin

M sooooooo not in the mood for all this. whatever rocks your boat hey. undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
YourWife:

Every prostitute is a gold digger, not all gold diggers are prostitutes.
You are so wrong auntie. The contrary is true.

All gold diggers are prostitutes, not all prostitutes are gold diggers
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Ichel: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
GOLDDIGGERS: they work as manual labourers at gold mine digging gold.
PROSTITUTES: they work company that is known globally, and in that company, almost everybod is a boss. Some of them make it big and retire to quitely while some die on the line of duty. It is the only company that have branches in every cities in the world.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by skywalker240(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Theslyone2 is indeed a sly being grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
skywalker240:
Theslyone2 is indeed a sly being grin
If you said so, nigga
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Modernised theft indeed...lolz
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nma27:
Modernised theft indeed...lolz
You sound like you are advocating for them?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Gold Digger And A Prostitute? by YourWife(f): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You are so wrong auntie. The contrary is true.

All gold diggers are prostitutes, not all prostitutes are gold diggers

Hmmmm... Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Studied Overseas.. Should I Come Back To Nigeria? / Sexual: The drilling pipe and endless hole, your take.. / She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.