Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour (602 Views)

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour by LasgidiOnline(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qFHhV5B64Fc/WIimtszGaGI/AAAAAAAAcxI/A8aoGQo8VSwEn-hhgBdYHkmuE2V5MyCXgCLcB/s1600/linda-ikeji-self-made-girls-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Famous blogger and media entrepreneur, Linda Ikeji will finally be starting her Secondary Schools tour in Lagos state tomorrow Thursday January 26th. The blogger will be visiting and talking girls to believe in themselves and start young to achieve their dreams.

In a post on her blog, she said:

I will be starting my Secondary School tour tomorrow Thursday January 26th...and through out the month of February. We have about 10 schools booked but if you will like me to come to your school, please call this number 08025672879. Will tell you more about this tour in another post.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/01/blogger-linda-ikeji-set-to-start-her.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour by Afriifa(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Busy making a name for herself. Jobless Nigerians keep Hating.
Poor deformed nairalanders keep spewing trash
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour by LasgidiOnline(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
nice one smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Set To Start Her Lagos Secondary School Tour by nedu2000(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
She dey try,we need true role models and she's one of the celebrity few

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Popular Award Winning Singer Is Dead, See Who / I Don’t Want To Go Broke, That’s My Motivation - Olamide / Kung Fu Master Uses His Testicles To Pull Seven Cars Weighing 12 Tonnes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.