Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) (3826 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Oyindebrah(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
When I saw this I was stunned, the question is,did you get a cake or any gifts from family or friends? grin shocked

As for me,its a NO cheesy I dont even think anyone had an idea that I started until they saw my trouser stain because I didnt feel any cramps or shits at first so it was swift like that grin

Drop your own cool

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Splinz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where's the period? undecided

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Swissheart(f): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Shuuuu..... Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by quiverfull(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Though I don't really see this as an achievement, it is some sort of a rites of passage...a coming of age, welcoming her to womanhood.

7 Likes

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aww!, so nice of her parents...my instinct already said she must be a white kid before seeing her pic. grin
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Kowor(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's cool. In my time, it was stay away from boys cos u'll get pregnant when they touch you.

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Splinz:
Where's the period? undecided

shocked shocked shocked
lol see this one grin you think its easy abi
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Swissheart:
Shuuuu..... Orisirisi
lol jealousy jealousy shocked e dey your body tongue

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Idydarling(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
lucky girl.... during my first time, my mother, aunts, sisters, in fact everybody warned me i should never get within 5 yards of the opposite sex, if not, I'll be preggy
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
quiverfull:
Though I don't really see this as an achievement, it is some sort of a rites of passage...a coming of age, welcoming her to womanhood.
LOL yeah
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
if na north of naija she dey her parents for don dey prepare her for marraige `to one 99 yrs old white bearded mallam.lucky child wink wink
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
In this dead country? Their Always different from our own sef undecided
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
It's cool. In my time, it was stay away from boys cos u'll get pregnant when they touch you.
kowor wink

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by refiner(f): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
I knew it must be an oyinbo...

Nigerian parents don't have time for this... undecided
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:
if na north of naija she dey her parents for don dey prepare her for marraige `to one 99 yrs old white bearded mallam.lucky child wink wink

_|_
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Tekzyflex(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is period ni?
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Ay04z(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
let make money joor....no time
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by HARYORBAMZ(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Aww!, so nice of her parents...my instinct already said she must be a white kid before seeing her pic. grin
exactly
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
lol abi
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by quiverfull(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:

You know what? Things have really changed with this generation of parents. Children now relate with parents on a whole different level than our parents did with us. I don't see why you for instance can't do this for your own daughter.

1 Like

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by leobrownish(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
let the game of the men begin!!! she even deserves a welcoming party cuz am sure the next cake will be on "dad,meet my bf jack, and Jack will reply nice meeting you sir
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
lol abi
Naija parents no dey smile, some kids get spanked on their first periods cos they felt guys have tampered with the hymen. grin
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Period ko,time table ni

T34M V1RG1N
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:

have u seen the way the ajebutter parents treat dhier ajebutter children?
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeAvenger:

_|_
?

Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by refiner(f): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
quiverfull:

You know what? Things have really changed with this generation of parents. Children now relate with parents on a whole different level than our parents did with us. I don't see why you for instance can't do this for your own daughter.

Lol...I kinda agree with u tho...
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by refiner(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

have u seen the way the ajebutter parents treat dhier ajebutter children?

Yea I have cos I'm one! grin
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by infogenius(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one.
Celebration as she becomes a woman
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Brown14: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
And she will get another one(cake) wen shez disvirgined abi?
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:

Yea I have cos I'm one! grin
grin grin grin grin grin d memories
Re: This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) by jashar(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oyibo people sabi life jare... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na mouth my mama take kill chicken for me.... grin grin grin grin

It's good to celebrate such things. You can even extend that celebration to purity sef...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hair Cut Then Barbeque, Life Is Good (pics) / Hot Nairand Girls I Wana Eat Their Anuxx / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.