Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Need Urgent Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Urgent Advice (956 Views)

I Need Urgent Loan / About to renew land lease For Telecoms Mast:i Need Urgent Advise Pls. / I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Advice by tunlex01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good day peeps,

I need your advice on how to go about this. My rent expired December 31, 2016 which I planned to renew in January but unfortunately, I had an emergency which I used the rent to sort out. I discussed with my landlord to allow me pay him 3 months’ rent after which I will pay the balance in April which he agreed. Last week, we had issues with PHCN and water, and I made a decision that I would leave the house after my 3 months payment elapses.

Over the weekend, my landlord requested I write a letter (like a form of indebtedness) stating that I would pay him the balance of my rent in April. With what happened last week, I would be leaving the house by the end of March but contemplating if it is a wise idea to write this letter as he requested.

Please advise.
Re: Need Urgent Advice by tunlex01(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Please advise.
Re: Need Urgent Advice by iammiracle1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oga mi, please I sent you a mail. Please check your gmail...
Re: Need Urgent Advice by tunlex01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Donbizzle2:
Please I need your advise,
@Remix10, @vbabs, @Tunlex01, @Dollytee007, @Vincentosa
I applied for career assessment with engineer Australia, Am requested to submit Lagos state tax documents from my office, but my office is based in Abuja, during my stay in Lagos from 2008 till 2013 I worked in private firms and they don't have tax of pension scheme for workers, so I have no tax documents from Lagos State during that period, but my current job from 2013 till date with a reputable construction company has pension and tax, I guess they just have seen that from my payslip because they asked for Lagos State and delta state tax documents under my current job name, not under the name of the companies I worked during my stay in Lagos, I never worked in Delta, I only lived there as my place of birth.

Please I need someone to guide me on the best way to reply, I don't know if they are asking for this current job tax documents?

So provide the tax statement or pension from 2013 till date from FIRS (being an FCT resident) to the assessor and add a few lines in the comment box explaining that tax is based on the location of the worker in Nigeria.

Did you read the MSA booklet before applying because this was stated clearly as one of the key requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Serviced 3 Bedroon Flat With Bq/swimming Pool TO LET In Ikeja Gra ,lagos / How We Treat Lekki Salt Water With Our RO Machine Technology !!! 08143352493 / House For Sale @ Cooperative Villa Badore Ajah...45million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.