Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" (1453 Views)

Download/listen; Drake - Diplomatic Immunity + God's Plan / full music produced on mobile phone Download & listen / Please Download, Listen And Review My First Single "Lets Flow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Artiste: GONDY
Title: MEANING
Download link: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/15b9e970 (Link may not work on Opera browser)

Genre: Afrohighlife

Thanks Mods, NLders and friends for your assistance, advices and comments (both negative and positive) on my songs that made frontpage last year and on those which didn't too. In fact, your honest reviews and criticisms have helped me to improve greatly in my musical career.

"Meaning", my first song in 2017, is an Afro-Highlife song directed at Papa God, praying him to release His blessings and greatness over our lives.

It sure will get you dancing and singing along, going by its afro highlife beat, catchy chorus, verses and hooks, and also its good vocal delivery. I'm 100% certain that the song will become our everyday anthem.

Boss Synord, I want your honest reviews, please.

Happy listening!

Lalasticlala, Myndd44

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Synord(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Gondy

this is impressive.... Lyrics is top notch, song has a very good message...

I love the chorus and especially..

This is a potential hit..however, I think the needed thing now is to properly mix and master this jam..Bless

1 Like

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Synord:
Gondy

this is impressive.... Lyrics is top notch, song has a very good message...

I love the chorus and especially..

This is a potential hit..however, I think the needed thing now is to properly mix and master this jam..Bless
Thanks boss, I greatly appreciate your review.

In fact, I did all I could to find an affordable mixing engineer around my area. You know, being an up and coming artiste, I couldn't afford Sheyman, Sukysound or Indomix..lol... I had about 4 mixed versions done in different studios, even a Nairalander here mixed the song for me, but I wasn't satisfied with it too as he seemed to be that good at mixing rap songs.

I even went to Fiverr for mixing, but when I asked for their previous job samples, they happened to mostly mix rap songs and that's why I had to resort to this mixed version.

However, I got the song mastered on Fiver.

Thanks a million Boss..up we go everyday.

I
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by sweetkey: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
My guy Gondy u tried
Always rely on God for a better u
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by sweetkey: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let me ask u: is it your first single?
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweetkey:
My guy Gondy u tried
Always rely on God for a better u

sweetkey:
Let me ask u: is it your first single?
Thanks bro. Yeah, I always do.
No, it's not my first single, but it's my first single in year 2017.

Check my profile or the link below, you will get all the songs I've ever done to download there.

https://my.notjustok.com/p/Gondy

Thanks again for downloading and listening
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Naijatastic: 3:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
Artiste: GONDY
Title: MEANING
Download link: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/15b9e970

Genre: Afrohighlife (Gospel)

Thanks Mods, NLders and friends for your assistance, advices and comments (both negative and positive) on my songs that made frontpage last year and on those which didn't too. In fact, your honest reviews and criticisms have helped me to improve greatly in my musical career.

"Meaning", my first song in 2017, is an Afro-Highlife song directed at Papa God, praying him to release His blessings and greatness over our lives.

It sure will get you dancing and singing along, going by its afro highlife beat, catchy chorus, verses and hooks, and also its good vocal delivery. I'm 100% certain that the song will become our everyday anthem.

Happy listening!

Lalasticlala, Chynobeats, Synord, Airforce1, Andyblaze, Tobenanaa, Ifyikillz, Giyazz, I want your honest reviews, please.

Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.

1 Like

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Naijatastic:

Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.
Thanks; I will visit the site. Have you listened to the song? Let me know if you like it if you have, please
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by ladyF(f): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
ladyF:
grin
Don't just grin nah..let me know what you feel about the song. Thank you
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by dagr8(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Having listened to the previous singles by Optimisticgondy, I must confess that "Meaning" is a better work compare to the previous ones.
I shared the link with a friend and after listening to the song, she said the lyrics is cool and the song is generally okay, but she confessed that something is just missing, even though she could not particularly place what is missing, she said and I quote, "It's not something I'd hear on the radio and start looking for where to download. But the song is nice though."
But believe me, this is a step higher than before. I will like to encourage you to keep doing your thing, don't give up, keep improving, keep bringing out the creativity and yeah, someday motherluck could just make "gondy" the next household name in the music industry.
Can't wait for another great work from you brother.
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
@dagr8. Thanks for downloading and listening, bro..your points are noted. How I wish she could tell you what was missing so that I can work on it in my subsequent songs. Please, you can help me ask her? Both negative and positive feedbacks are welcome; I like realists walahi.
Bless up baba.
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by padypadyng(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello Gondy, your anticipated song will do wonders on Padypady.com,

Once your done go to http://padypady.com to upload your song.

Goodluck.

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by bizzynix: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice track Gondy, u really put in hard work. I know this is just a tip of the iceberg, ur best is yet to come. Keep it up man. God bless ur hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by jendy36(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Gondy has really improved. The lyrics and beats are OK. One thing I like about this current song is that you didn't use much Yoruba on it unlike your previous songs. I'm still expecting greater hitrs from you bro.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Manweysabi(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
The song "Meaning" make meaning... My prayer for you this year is that your destiny helper will locate you.

Just keep your head up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
@ bizzynix, jendy36, Manweysabi

My brothers, thanks so much for your comments. I so much appreciate them all. I say big Amen to your prayers.

Abeg Lalasticlala, help me carry this post go frontpage for more reviews. Many music masters are yet to hear this song. Na beg I dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by henry255: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
*MUSIC: CHYNZINO – “BLOW MY TRUMPET” (RECAP) ft. BOUNTY ZUBBY*

http://africanbaze.com/2017/01/28/music-chyzino-blow-trumpet-recap-ft-bounty-zubby/ plz share
Re: Please Download, Listen And Rate My First 2017 Single, Titled "Meaning" by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy

Abeg help your guy move this thread to front page for music professionals' rating and advice.

Na beg I dey beg you. Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssseeee o!

(1) (Reply)

ZIP ALBUM: Brett Young – Ticket To L.A. Mp3 / Download Rejoice In The Lord Always Sheet Music By Henry Purcell In PDF And MP3 / Sinach – Omemma Ft Nolly [audio+video And Lyrics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.