Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) (41421 Views)

What Will Be Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by tillaman(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue pill
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who will be dumb enough not to take the red pill

Age is nothing but a number
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Mayydayy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
With the level Nigerians did MMM.
Its hard to believe all this ones shouting blue pill blue pill.
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Cutie09(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
myfantasies:
I will take d blue pill

I want to go back in time nd tell my Ex NO

Nd i have some scores to settle

Lol that's classic funny spill my drink readingredients your comment
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by youssylee: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ko ni da fun blue pill>red ti take over..,with dat amount of money I no mind to spend 30 more years on earth

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Omudia11: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Luck = preparation + opportunity
Softorgasm:
I will take non..
I love my life as it, though I've made mistakes, hurt those that love Me, but I've got no regrets..
I learnt my lessons and I've moved on..
I know i will make more than 50 million dollars before 30, with hard work, dedication and a little bit of luck..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by twinskenny(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
Me I'll just kukuma pick the red pill and be wakaring dey go.
lalasticlala coman pick one o

the red pill.. jor
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by tolulinks(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
I will take non..
I love my life as it, though I've made mistakes, hurt those that love Me, but I've got no regrets..
I know i will make more than 50 million dollars before 30, with hard work, dedication and a little bit of luck..
For your mind abi

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by klassykute(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
chia..so u mean i should take blue abi i will b 10 and be in primary nd secondary school and recieve flogging, then write WAEC ND JAMB AGAIN? u must b joking . will just kuku take $50 mil and do all sort of businesses nd investment plus d few years is gonna be d bomb . olosho daily.. smellymouth how far . ladyF how far

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Ohamzee: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mikylopez:
with all my knowledge aye! I'm gonna take the blue pill and make d $50 mill
lol who knowledge eep

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by bqlekan(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Give me the red pill and repaint the blue pill to red.. Just in case I had to take another red pill

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Blue Pill. I should have taken that piano lessons when i was 10 cry cry
Now, dude got responsibilities and less time
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
Girls wants the blue pill, while guys want the red pill. Technically, girls wants to get younger while guys wants to get richer...
You said it all bro
*thumbs up*
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ooh my gosh.
Am going for the blue pill meehhn.
Cant wait oooo
I ll start facebook immediately
I ll enter oil biz
I ll start microsoft
I ll prevent my daddy s and sis s death
I ll sure keep of dat rubbish boy dat.....
I ll do sooo much
So,gimme the blue pill NOW....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by dyabman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gimme RED oo
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
And then what next? $50million will just fly you like that

We were asked to choose nd i did angry
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mikylopez:

Korrect bae.....I no knw who 10yr old epp.
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mikylopez:

Chai! Aunty Miky! Abi na mummy Miky now sef. grin
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by delishpot: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Red pill. Past is past. I have nothing lost in the past that money can not buy me now. But o. The age sha. Oh well, I guess 45 isn't so old. Thank God no be 80 grin I can manage 45
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
Girls wants the blue pill, while guys want the red pill. Technically, girls wants to get younger while guys wants to get richer...

Guy Life begins at 45! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Trippledee(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Straight to the "RED PILL" settle some bills, build house for my mom e.t.c
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
blue pill
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
I will take non..

You're only saying that cos it's a hypothetical question.
If you see those pills live, you will definitely reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by curvilicious: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
D red pill will do all my tricks
Thanks
Can i swallow it now?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Harmored(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
I will go back to age 10,and play naira bet,am sure I will win $100m all together

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Barristertemmie(f): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Red pill any day for me.Life itself has no guarantee,a 10 year old can die at anytime, so why won't I enjoy myself before I die.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by delishpot: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Harmored:
I will go back to age 10,and play naira bet,am sure I will win $100m all together

How much have you won so far? Abi will 10 year old brain make you know the winning number?
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by airminem(f): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
All Men Will Rush For The RED
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Mediapace: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
myfantasies:

We were asked to choose nd i did angry
Myfantasies shocked
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mediapace:
Myfantasies shocked

Sir
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Red pill pls,fuvk blue pill. grin Who knowledge help?make i flex my millions jare,45 yrs not bad.
Re: Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) by Harmored(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
delishpot:

How much have you won so far? Abi will 10 year old brain make you know the winning number?

I know the teams that will win and loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solve This Puzzle / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland! / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.