Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) (24087 Views)

Investment In Cassava Value Chain - Cassava Home Project - Sola Agoro / Invest 10,000 Naira in Cassava Farming and Earn Big / Can I Get Back The #70,000 I Want To Invest In Cassava Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Are you aware that the your farm soil textural class determines the method of planting you will adopt when planting your TME419 cuttings??

If your farm soil is for example sand loamy and you do not adopt the best planting method, it will predispose your growing stem to rudent attack or even tuber rotten

Your soil textural class can be known only when we perform your soil analysis
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2018
The time to place oder for your viable TME419 cassava stem is now.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
We are the largest TME419 cassava stem and Vitamin A stem producer in west Africa. Regardless of your farm size, we would deliver

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
As we gradually approach the planting operation, kenfarm wish to re-inform her esteem customers that we still in the Business of supplying viable TME419 cassava stem. We are reliable and swift in our delivery. Make hast to place your oder !!

Kenfarm has more than enough workers to produce 10,000 bundles in less than 72hrs

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Q: Is it save to plant TME419 stem cutting now?
ANS: If the soil is well moist, it save. But the rain has not wet, penetrate and soften the soil enough, it may not be save to plant. The frequency of rain in your farm location determines when to plant.....there ere lots of dengers planting your seed in a dry hot soil

We have more than enough TME419 cassava stem to supply you
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Q: why did my TME419 cassava stem lose all it leaves and looking thin even at 11months??

ANS: This is a question a worried client ask me.
A lot of factors can lead to this conditions
1. Lack of adequate NPK in the soil and failure to apply at when due
2. Alowing the crop to compete with weed at infant
3. Not conducting soil analysis before planting
4. Not making good ridges or not making any at all
5. Not planting viable stem
The list is endless. But the botom line is you need adequate info before venturing into Crop cultivation. We can only prevent poor yield when the crop is yet to atain puberty.

So look for the black goat while the day is still bright.....consult kenfarm today!!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2018
100% TME419 stem still available. 40 sticks per bundle

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
The viability of your stem determines the yield per acre

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by PALYNOLOGY(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please send me your quotation through this e-mail:mailjohnsonplease@yahoo.com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
PALYNOLOGY:
Please send me your quotation through this e-mail:mailjohnsonplease@yahoo.com

We appreciate it if you specify the type of Quotation.....I mean is it Quotation for soil analysis or quotation for establishing a cassava farm. Pls include your location in your nest correspondence to kenfarm
Regards
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Viable hybrid TME419 stem still available for supply
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
LAND PREPARATION FOR CASSAVA PROPAGATION

The ease with which the root spreads is a necessary condition in plant growth and development. The land should be slashed and all unwanted materials removed from the field. The land must be ploughed and harrowed to a maximum depth of 30cm. ridges up to 50cm height need to be prepared, and this will ensure good root system penetration and proper tuberization.

Research findings have shown that cassava propagated on ridged soil produce significant higher tuber yield than unridged soil. Therefore, it is advisable to carry out proper ridging before planting the cassava stem cuttings, so that higher tuberization process could be achieved during the growth development stage of cassava.

There are various method of planting stem cuttings. The method you will adopt depends on your farm soil textural class. This can only be figured out if we conduct a soil fertility test.
Cheers!!

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Choosing a variety of cassava stem

Carefully select varieties with multiple pest and disease resistance, high and
stable root yields and acceptable quality characteristics that meet endusers’
requirements for food (gari, fufu, fermented flour etc) and industrial raw
material (starch, chips, pellets, unfermented flour etc). Our 100% TME419 stems will be a good choice anyday.

The major genetic factor that determines quality of roots is dry matter content, viability of the stems cuttings whether or not it is hybrid.

Make a wise choice today!!

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Do we know pig waste has been found to be the best manure to replenish the fertility of your farm land after putting to use for over 3season. The yield of farm land replenished with pig waste was found to be remarkable. Give it a try and you thank me latter.
We can make as much Qty you need available at a picket friendly price
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) cmol/kg

CEC is a value that can be determined only when a soil test is conducted on your farm soil.
What is the usefulness of the value

Where the value is greater than one, it implies that all the cations in the soil will be released for the uptake of the crop. Where the value is less than one it means that all the cations are trap in the soil and will not be released to the crop for uptake…
Thus, the only way to increase the value of CEC is by knowing the soil PH and increasing the soil PH to acidic.

Kenfarm analysed a farm soil today and the test showed or indicated that the farm soil has a cation exchangeable capacity of 0.85cmol/kg. Agronomically, any soil indicating CEC value of greater than 1 indicate that the cations like K, Can, Mg and Na will be released adequately into the soil for the plant to take up. Hence, since your farm soil has a CEC value of 0.85 which is less than 1, it means the cations will not be released except fertilizer is added to the soil. When fertilizer is added to the soil adequately, then the CEC value will increase and so the cations will be available to the crop for uptake.

Google the importance of cations mention above to the crop and then you see reason to do a soil analysis on that farmland.

Contact us today for your soil fertility test
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Picture below is clip of a farm under the management of kenfarm.....we established and we managing the 10hectares cassava plantation. A try will convince you

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by lawtem(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Can you manage 5 acres to start with both in Abeokuta (Odeda and Itoku Village)? If yes, Please email me on tlawal65@gmail.com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
lawtem:
Can you manage 5 acres to start with both in Abeokuta (Odeda and Itoku Village)? If yes, Please email me on tlawal65@gmail.com

Thanks for your enquiry....we send you a mail asap
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by DEEprince88(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Ken4agent:

didn't get what u mean by township....all the charges are spelt in the post. However, if u need our Quotation u can send me your email and I will copy u.thanks

Here is my e-mail I'm interested in cassava farming I want the quotation sir.
myprinceadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2018
DEEprince88:

Here is my e-mail I'm interested in cassava farming I want the quotation sir.
myprinceadeyemi@gmail.com
Quotation sent to tour email thanks
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by DEEprince88(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ken4agent:

Quotation sent to tour email thanks
Thanks have seen it I will get in touch with u soon.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
DEEprince88:

Thanks have seen it I will get in touch with u soon.

We appreciate yur interest in our services
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
We presently developing a cassava plantation .......we cleared the farm bush which is Elephant grass, apply herbicide(contact us for herbicide suitable for elephant grass) and then commence heaping.......an acre occupy 3,000 heaps with a 1m by 1m spacing.
Picture will be posted after planting operation and second herbicide application is accomplished

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2018
Kenfarm was at a client farm this week to help establish a one acre cassava farm.....We aren't internet farmers no proxy farmers....we are experience commercial farmers with bundle of real life farm experience.

Show us that idle land and we help you make cash out of it

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2018
TME419 stem still available for supply
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Am done setting up my acres of TME farm intercrop with Maize......detail on the farm will be made available

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2018
How is the rain at your farm.....the climate is unfolding lot of drama that farmers are now becoming worried. The rain started early deceiving some farmers into early planting.....unfortunately it seized when we least expected causing crop planted on soil with poor organic matter to dry up.

This is the reason kenfarm is advocating for knowing your soil fertility before going into planting...if you ascertain the organic content of your farm, you can predict how well your crop will do during temporary drought.

However, kenfarm wish to advise cassava farmers to adopt the method of planting their stem cutting by burying the stem at an angle of 45 degree with the heap. This method will prevent the stem cutting from direct sunlight which can dru up the bub from where the new stem emerge.

For detail consult our TME consultation Book

We are done planting our newly acquired farmland with TME

Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Q: Is the Analysis report of my farm valid for ever?

ANS: If you analyse your farm land soil this season, you could use the report to take vital decision this season. After the season am afraid it may be agronomically wrong to consult the Analysis report to take vital decision on the farm.

Why Becacause after the season the soil would have gone through lots of Ecological changes as a result of Environmental activities, Biological activities and Human activities. So if you consult us for a comprehensive soil analysis last season, please do not use the Analysis report to take any vital decision on your farm this season as that will be erroneous.

As a matter of fact, it is Agronomically right to retest your soil fertility every season.

Cheers!!
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by igbsam(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2018
I am currently starting up a cassava farm on a 2 acres farm land. Being newbie in this line. What profit should i be looking at on this ? Following your details on starting up, i got someone to manage it for me. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Reason You Need To Invest In Cassava Ferming (pictures) by Ken4agent(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
igbsam:
I am currently starting up a cassava farm on a 2 acres farm land. Being newbie in this line. What profit should i be looking at on this ? Following your details on starting up, i got someone to manage it for me. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Congratulations!!!!
However research have it that 1acre of cassava farm planted with TME419 stem should yield 10-15 tones of tuber. But then, whether or not your farm will meetup this specification depends o the below factors and even more:
1. If you have planted a viable and hybrid stem

2. If you did tour soil analysis to be sure of the nutrient level of the soil, PH, water retaining capacity etc so as to know what type of fertilizer to apply, what Qty and when...remember under and over application is detrimental to yield

3. If you are able to contend with weed at 2-9weeks of planting

4. If you control rudent attack

5. If you replanted dead stem to reduce mortality

6. If you made heaps or you just inserted the stem into the soil

7. If you bought kenfarm consultation book on: TME419 cultivation in the Tropics
Can keep going on and on......

If all these are taken care off, sure bomper harvest is yours IJN

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.