Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry (2738 Views)

Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? / 3 Fresh Vacancies At Dogan Sugar Limited / 7 Fresh Vacancies At International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by engineermick: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Qualified candidiates who have experience in offshore installations are required for the following positions:
BASE TEAM- Positions Required
Contract Manager, Contract Site Representative, Base Manager, Maintenance Manager, Administrative Officer, Company Accountant, QHSE Manager (TeamX3), HR Manager (Team X2), Logistics and Material Coordinator, Base Maintenance Manager (TeamX4), Head of Security. (Team x2)

OFFSHORE Mechanical Team -Positions Required X 4
MECHANICAL TEAM: Mechanical Supervisor, Mechanical foreman, Senior Mechanical technician, Junior Mechanical technician
ELECTRICAL TEAM: Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Foreman, Senior Electrical Technician, Junior Electrical technician
HVAC/ELECT TEAM: Supervisor, Foreman, senior technician and junior technician.
CRANE AND LIFTINGS: Senior Crane operator and Junior crane operator
INSTRUMENTATION: Supervisor, foreman, senior technician, junior technician.
CORROSION ENGINEERS:

Kindly send your Cvs urgently to
hr@ashbardenergy.com.

Personnel with previous work experience on Total platforms will have an added advantage
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by Arrowgents: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good evening advertiser i have two years experience in flow meter calibration ,where we service oil depot like total ,mobil and the likes i dont mind volunteering in ashbard ,iwant to work offshore so as to gather experience i hv sent my cv as Junior Mechanical Technician and i hope i will be considered.Thank You
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by Echelle(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
please is this for real? i have applied HSE/TECHNICIAN
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by gabby280(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
they are réal
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by engineermick: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Arrowgents:
Good evening advertiser i have two years experience in flow meter calibration ,where we service oil depot like total ,mobil and the likes i dont mind volunteering in ashbard ,iwant to work offshore so as to gather experience i hv sent my cv as Junior Mechanical Technician and i hope i will be considered.Thank You
if you qualify they would obviously take you. Am a training Manager with primetek at the moment but whenever i see internal job adverts through connects i try to post it on nairaland.

Goodluck.
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by ajatim(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU BRO
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by effty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am a marine engineer with some offshore experience. I applied for the Mechanical technician position.

Do well to link me up with some EOOW jobs with a reputable oil servicing company.
Re: Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry by galax1: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2017
I have submitted mine for electrical technician I hope we will called

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy! Urgent Job Vacancy!! Urgent Job Vacancy!! At Surulere / FCSC Denies Current Recruitment Exercise (August) / Who Know About Jesuit Memorial College Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.