Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74173 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

67 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.

Keep posting hate and envious comments on my thread on an Empty stomach guys.

I pray god bless your hustle.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacovajnr: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.
Response: if you wan accomplish your Dream stop chasing anything that has Pussay and focus on making your Dream a Reality else you go turn Bastard
#BeGuided Egbon

827 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Emac34: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kontinue
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by AfterEarth(f): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lolz ... He Dey Dream Of Front-Page .. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by oladipo322(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
make sure u marry that girl.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
So she gave u free fcvk?

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
truly Agba odogbon

Smh

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
28 by August and you act like you're 17. Indeed, maturity can't be measured by age.

424 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jamalnation(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

498 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Edwinmason(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
wetin you day show us? the woman or the moet?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by iamDaisy(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
kikikikiki happy for you

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by CentaurXXV: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na so. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Do your thing bro grin

Send no bagar jare

#YOLO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
See when I say na indomie children dey here?
What's the point of this thread exactly?
To show how you spent the small dollars wey oyinbo give you abi?
You have a Facebook page. Use it. Too many people dey here. Fayose,charlyboy,magu, in fact so many people and you dey here open your yansh.
A thread is meant to be discussed
Congratulations..... You are being discussed.

Expecting your next thread
"How I was asked to explain where I got money to buy moet in recession?"
Pikin

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin nice pics
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by CentaurXXV: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

Hey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Poverty cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Softorgasm(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
well it seems you both are in love with each other and proud of each other, hence the public display of the relationship..
I wish you guys well and a happy union.

50 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by luscioustrish(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol @ the comments grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
u get mouth sha grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by LOGDAN(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacblogger: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
My only vex is that he expects this to be moved to front page... grin
Modified... And it made it to front page shocked..Am off to snap pix with boo. angry

20 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by kullozone(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thought you were 22 last year? Nawa oh!
You and your girl kon resemble somehow... Abi na my eyes dey deceive me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Gladiator1: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.
At 28 u still don't hv sense? When will u nw grow sense??

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Softorgasm(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
But why do some romance landers behave like lay men and ladies?..
some one uploads pic of his girlfriend online and folks are raining vain comments in relating to the pic..
This is so uncivilised and lame.

75 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.