Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman (50421 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by cj4blues(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Muslim is a devilish religion. I wish God has d heart of men but I can't challenge his decision.d best thing is to divide this country, christian on their own and Muslim on their own

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by dracosith(m): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2017
people died in Kaduna, u said nothing and here diz educated fool is saying nonsense. brethrens, any Fulani herdsman dat comes near u, kill him, cut off his head. I support
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by saintneo(m): 4:55am On Jan 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Religious war is gradually brewing thanks to the lackadaisical attitude of Buboo in tackling Fulani herdsmen militia terrorists.

The Prof is absolving nigerian Fulanis from the massacres and wants "Christians leaders to live by example and teach their followers to learn how to love, to tolerate, to forgive and to peacefully coexist" while they are being murdered daily by Fulani herdsmen with no tangible solution from government?

He sounds like he's on cow dung.
We don't have fulanis in Nigeria, they are from Libya (by Buhari), Senegal and Mali (by Northern Governors). I wonder why MURIC sympathetic to foreign killer squad.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by demio007: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Nonsense. Why don't we have Senegalese and Malian Christians killers? Why everytime one talk about killing who want to kill you, the Muslim gets angry?
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by refreshrate: 5:16am On Jan 26, 2017
dracosith:
people died in Kaduna, u said nothing and here diz educated fool is saying nonsense. brethrens, any Fulani herdsman dat comes near u, kill him, cut off his head. I support

Educated?
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by refreshrate: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2017
saintneo:
We don't have fulanis in Nigeria, they are from Libya (by Buhari), Senegal and Mali (by Northern Governors). I wonder why MURIC sympathetic to foreign killer squad.

Lai say na Mauritius dem from come
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by macgodon: 5:32am On Jan 26, 2017
goatandyam:
Just hear the nonsense. Like they have the monopoly of violence? Like you pplle are the only ones that aint afraid of death? You can try it by firing the first shot , and see if there wont be equal and ultimately brutal response from christians....
now I know that this people worship demons
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by perfectgabby: 5:32am On Jan 26, 2017
MURIC should learn how to address issues objectively, Muslim are not the only religion in Nigeria and also they don't have monopoly of power the issue is just that Christians are only been patriotic and obedient to their scripture. And that should never be seen as been unfit to play the game as demanded by the other trouble shooting religion.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by dracosith(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2017
refreshrate:

Educated?
yes ooo, a compound educated fool
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Ganjafama(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2017
DeAvenger:
This qqq guy should be arrested
Go arrest am na!
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2017

Are Nigerians unaware that the same Fulani herdsmen have are also been attacking and killing Muslims in Zamfara, Niger, Kano, Bauchi and other Northern states? Why have we been ignoring this angle if we are sincere? Has the status of a herdsman changed when he attacks a Northern farmer or a Muslim and steals his cattle? Let us be objective. Let us stop criminalizing Fulanis and demonizing Muslims. It is the height of hypocrisy and absolute lack of patriotism to give the criminal activities a religious or ethnic colouration.
just my point.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by buchilino(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2017
RisMas:

Have you checked the historical background on the revelation of those verses. You cant just exponge verses from a chapter and translate it verbatim. There isnt a smoke without fire, learn to be objective bro cool cool

SO INDIRECTLY UR DEFENDING WAT D KORAN SAID.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Hades2016(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2017
NnaaGuy:
Na Afonjas and Buhari cause all the problem
nwane you just spoke my mind ... I swear na yoruba's cause this from the start, why will they appoint dat old bubu as there presidential candidate someone who can't even read .. what a pity cry

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2017
perfectgabby:
MURIC should learn how to address issues objectively, Muslim are not the only religion in Nigeria and also they don't have monopoly of power the issue is just that Christians are only been patriotic and obedient to their scripture. And that should never be seen as been unfit to play the game as demanded by the other trouble shooting religion.
and in your estimation, you're being objective here. MURIC did not say Islam is the only religion, what muric is saying is that, because we have some fraudulent igbo, it does not mean every igbo man seen on the street should be arrested.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Don't mind those closet terrorists forming nationalists.

And he had the gut to threaten a sitting governor who has done far better in protecting his people against Fulani herdsmen terrorists attacks.

It's quite sad naija is heading to a likely precipice.
The simple question I have to ask is: why did it take Apostle Suleiman's statement, to cause this MURIC or MUMUISH person to speak? Which is the greater evil: to kill or to defend oneself from the killers, esp wen those who shld protect u are permitting the crime by their very unjustified silence? But again, such question is for the rational and intelligent ones, which dis MURIC is certainly not one of.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by richard870(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2017
blingxx:

fool... even a mortal tyrant can't wipe Islam from this earth... like it or not u.s as made enemies with all the most powerful countries in the past including Japan(the Hiroshima bomb), Russia,china,vietman(d Cold War... this country as not fully recovered yet), North Korea (their worst nightmare),.. Islam is not even up to 10% of the world's problem right now... let ww3 break and u will know Isis and bh where only playing with toys
You are just deceiving yourself. Ya'll gonn get FLUSHED. I-diot!!!
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2017
RisMas:

Have you checked the historical background on the revelation of those verses. You cant just exponge verses from a chapter and translate it verbatim. There isnt a smoke without fire, learn to be objective bro cool cool
He is not translating it "verbatim"; he is only responding to those translating it verbatim. Call a spade a spade, pls. The only part of the Bible which is translated verbatim by most xtians is "suffer not a with to live ', which many xtians have continued to condemn.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2017
morbeta:
Please answer this...
answer this

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by oddessey007(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
cj4blues:
Muslim is a devilish religion. I wish God has d heart of men but I can't challenge his decision.d best thing is to divide this country, christian on their own and Muslim on their own
shocked

Try to reason well, it could help you. Nigeria will not divide on religious lines because the country was not built on it. Your assertions is worrisome to Nigeria's entity.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

He is not translating it "verbatim"; he is only responding to those translating it verbatim. Call a spade a spade, pls. The only part of the Bible which is translated verbatim by most xtians is "suffer not a with to live ', which many xtians have continued to condemn.

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Ma sheck an fes undecided
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Lekewhite(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2017
I think this Man must be high on Ghana weed, Coz some years back Northern Leader said Fulani herdsmen killing are from Chad and Niger. Now the story have change to Senegalese and Malians. Abeg Stop all this Lies Old man, if Fulani Herdsmen killing people are not Nigerian but Senegalese and Malians.
Then answer this Question are those Old Fools Kidnaping Teanage Christian to marry also Senegalese and Malians. am still waiting for a Christian from the South or West to Kidnap a Teanage Muslim and marry her then we settle the scores 50/50..
Abeg This has to Stop, Enough of this Drama from a fucking Leader we have in our Dear Country Nigeria...
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by DavidEsq(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

U see ur life, Lie Mohammed the senior; read it from chapter 12. Olodo. Jesus was giving an illustration of someone on noble birth who went to secure a kingly position for himself. I'm the days of acquisition, wat was the means of securing kingly positions? Not that I'm expecting u to know, as Knowledge is abhorrent to u likes lipsrsealed
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Mbediogu(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Problem of Christians is too much talk with no action. Those who kill them don't talk before or after their actions. It is clear the fulani Moslems mean business, what is the problem with Christian s organizing to protect themselves and their religion? mtchew!
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Stdaviding(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2017
blingxx:

u realize both Isis and Taliban came from Afghanistan... and Islam originated from Saudi Arabia... Islam ain't even 10% of, the world problem.. do research on North Korea and Russia If u think am lying

All these ones, I no sabi, all I know is they shout Allahuakbar before carrying out their devilish acts.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by back2sender: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Religious war is gradually brewing thanks to the lackadaisical attitude of Buboo in tackling Fulani herdsmen militia terrorists.

The Prof is absolving nigerian Fulanis from the massacres and wants "Christians leaders to live by example and teach their followers to learn how to love, to tolerate, to forgive and to peacefully coexist" while they are being murdered daily by Fulani herdsmen with no tangible solution from government?

Hope you and your family will fight the war and not hide under your bed.
You think war is childs play? No war will happen and CRIMINALITY will be dealt with in any form by this government.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2017
naijaking1:
When will other christian leaders join their voice to defend pastor Suleman?
Even after this MURIC and MACBAN nonsense, you have to ask, is Fayose the last christian leader in Nigeria? ??

when 80% of the so called pastors are only there for stomach infrastructure, what do you expect??
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2017
A religion with 148 jihadi verses, calls someone else a terrorist. grin this is becoming very interesting. Arrest him and you'll only succeed in grooming several others like him. Watch how muslims would convert at gun point, just as it's happening in central Africa.

This muslims don't know you've made people very stubborn. grin it has just begun.
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
Did DSS arrest the murderers of the innocent igbo woman martyed in Kano? Has DSS arrested a single fulani man, whether from Senegal or Mali or Libya, who are daily slaughtering innocent christians in southern Kaduna? When a fulani man kills, he is paid off to go and sin no more but when his victims threaten to defend themselves, they are harassed and arrested! What kind of mad man is Buhari? Ever since he took office, he has been openly carrying out ethnic and religious cleansing across the country as if the economic crisis he created is not enough. Christians are no longer safe anywhere in the country. I have never had this thought before but i am now wishing that God should give Buhari a sudden end like Abacha and the sooner, the better for christians in nigeria.

thank God the whole world is watching as you presented it so glaringly
Re: MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman by madas1086: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:

you that can not differentiate ur three God will find it hard to understand what the MURC is saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.