Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? (4741 Views)

Toks 2006 Ifinity FX 35 / Tokunbo Ifinity Fx35 4sale @ 3m Negotiable. Call Ade On 08097549293 / Nissan Xterra Or Pathfinder: Which Is Cheaper To Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? by wakabout(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2009
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I'm torn between buying either Ifinity Qx4 or the Nissan Pathfinder. My friend tells me something about the Ifinity not quite as good as the Pathfinder. I'm getting confused. Don't want to hear "I warned you" if I eventually go for the Ifinity. Can someone knowledgeable about these car models advise a brother b/4 he makes a mistake. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
I will go for a Infiniti QX4.
It is same maker with Pathfinder.
Infiniti is just the luxurious arm of Nissan and it handles better, equipped better with better interior and all that.
However, i am not sure about the mechanical know how in Nigeria about QX4, but i will ASSUME that most Nissan mechanic would be able to take care of the QX4 as well.
Hope i am able to help
Re: Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? by nuclearboy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
Go for the simpler vehicle. The technology and know-how to fix more complicated cars is more expensive. Year for year, the pathfinder will be cheaper both to purchase and to maintain than the Infiniti. However, if you prefer "effects", grab the infiniti.
Re: Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? by platinumnk(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Topic- NONE!! lipsrsealed- A Chevy Surburban- Fly and Problem Free
cool
If you want a car that is only oil changes and tire changes that is!  cool

Re: Ifinity Qx4 & Nissan Pathfinder, Which Should I Buy? by noel76(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Topic, as far as i know, the infiniti QX4 and Pathfinder are both apart from the fact that the infinti is a luxery arm of the pathfinder.
they both use the same engine and parts.3.3L for the 97/98 infiniti and 96/97/98 pathfinder as wella as 3.5L for the 99/00 infiniti and 99/00/01/02/03 pathfinder. so the choice is urs.

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is A Peugeot 406 Or 307-Siena, Viperman Wey una? / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **Sharp** 2006 BMW 7 Series For 2.3m! PRICE DROP!! / Please, How Many Kilometers/miles Can A Car Cover Before Its Due For Servicing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.