Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (24560 Views)

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Foreign Direct Investment To Nigeria Fell By 21% To $3.5 Billion In 2017 / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Thawarplay(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't tag that ebook seller Im sure he will come and derail the thread
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by havester: 3:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Dexpro:
Lecturer mosquito de bite me ooo.... We still de lecture room de wait.... wink

dont worry we dey here together. grin grin
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Fedric(m): 4:16am On Jan 28, 2017
chuzydon:
No mind am
my brother this year na year of change
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by ibnquasale(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2017
oga driver, abeg drop me here...
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by digitalsimboja: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2017
cherylstun:
Happy New Year guys!

Due to popular demand, I’m here again.
I have received more 20 messages this month alone about affiliate marketing.

I can’t believe it’s been more than 1 year I created a thread on how to make 500k/ month on fiverr. https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

That post alone has produced 5-6 figure earners every month. I know people making 2,500-3,500 every month.

To think I almost didn’t want create that thread. I told myself that it was a waste of time & nobody would be interested in it.

You see, I have always enjoyed working alone. I’m not cut out for all the noise and hype out there, but I'm glad I make a difference in my own little way.

I’m really excited to spend the next couple of days with you to take you through affiliate marketing and how to crush it in 2017
I will show how I create my sales funnel without all the fancy tool. You can create one too in 30 minutes or less.

Since 2014, I have made a consistent income with affiliate marketing. And all I can say is that- this type of business is one of the most scalable business out there. It is almost automated with a snow ball effect.

This system is about as close as you’re going to get to push-button, automated, and it’s a great thing. It will work 24 hours a day and it’s almost set and forget. You just need to tweak and feed it occasionally with traffic.

For the spanking newbie out there … What is affiliate marketing?

Quoting Neil Patel's blog, Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

It is one of the oldest form of marketing.

When I tell people that affiliate marketing is as simple as sending traffic to a squeeze page, collecting leads and sending offers, they probably think I’m bullshitting them. They make it sound like brain surgery.

I really don’t blame them, the make money online/IM niche is full of hype, half-truths and other BS. You are probably drowning in information overload and getting more confused.

I’m going to make this very basic and straightforward. You will be able to figure it out on your own.

What you should start affiliate marketing in 2017 ?

1. You don’t have to create a product.
2. You can get paid daily/instantly
3. You are in control of your traffic and therefore in control of your income
4. If you have a converting sales funnel in place, then all you have to focus on is driving more targeted traffic into your funnel. The system will do the rest.
5. Do all the hard work once and continue profiting for as long as you want.

If you are worried whether affiliate marketing will work for you or not, then remember this: The only sure-fire way to FAIL is to take no action.

Without any further delay, let's get into the details!

All the best.

aunty
please assist on infographics and how i can convert it to editable jpeg. thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by digitalsimboja: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2017
[aunty
please assist on infographics and how i can convert it to editable jpeg. thanksquote author=cherylstun post=53141775]Happy New Year guys!

I can’t believe it’s been more than 1 year I created a thread on how to make 500k/ month on fiverr. https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

That post alone has produced 5-6 figure earners every month. I know people making 2,500-3,500 every month.

To think I almost didn’t want create that thread. I told myself that it was a waste of time & nobody would be interested in it.

You see, I have always enjoyed working alone. I’m not cut out for all the noise and hype out there, but I'm glad I make a difference in my own little way.

I’m really excited to spend the next couple of days with you to take you through affiliate marketing and how to crush it in 2017
I will show how I create my sales funnel without all the fancy tool. You can create one too in 30 minutes or less.

Since 2014, I have made a consistent income with affiliate marketing. And all I can say is that- this type of business is one of the most scalable business out there. It is almost automated with a snow ball effect.

This system is about as close as you’re going to get to push-button, automated, and it’s a great thing. It will work 24 hours a day and it’s almost set and forget. You just need to tweak and feed it occasionally with traffic.

Quoting Neil Patel's blog, Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

When I tell people that affiliate marketing is as simple as sending traffic to a squeeze page, collecting leads and sending offers, they probably think I’m bullshitting them. They make it sound like brain surgery.

I really don’t blame them, the make money online/IM niche is full of hype, half-truths and other BS. You are probably drowning in information overload and getting more confused.

I’m going to make this very basic and straightforward. You will be able to figure it out on your own.

4. If you have a converting sales funnel in place, then all you have to focus on is driving more targeted traffic into your funnel. The system will do the rest.

If you are worried whether affiliate marketing will work for you or not, then remember this: The only sure-fire way to FAIL is to take no action.

All the best.

[/quote]
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by darey360(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
I beg okada stop, I don reach where i dey go
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Daviddson(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'm in...
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
cherylstun:
Happy New Year guys!

All the best.

hmmn, na testimony abt the car abi...
will soon give testimony abt the house when all interiors are completed.
Even though im now diversified into other aspects of internet earnings which includes funds exchange, Fiverr is still the genesis of it all and the help you rendered in starting my internet marketing and freelancing journey still stands as the backbone of my success with God's divine intervention ...

Im here to learn more as im yet to get a grip of affiliate marketing even though you have once put me through...

@cherylstun

9 Likes

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by giftedhands101: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
I must enter this bus oh!

1 Like

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by biuti(f): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Registered
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Dexpro: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
giftedhands101:
I must enter this bus oh!

No space. Driver, Gbera. grin
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Dexpro: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
biuti:
Registered
With which of the agencies?

SON
NAFDAC
MAN

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by biuti(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dexpro:
With which of the agencies?

SON
NAFDAC
MAN

Bro, na for this class o grin
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Dexpro: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
biuti:

Bro, na for this class o grin

Correct! But wait o....

Where our lecturer de? Abi she travel?

2 Likes

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Syrine234: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Waiting
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Tolzeal(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

hmmn, na testimony abt the car abi...
will soon give testimony abt the house when all interiors are completed.
Even though im now diversified into other aspects of internet earnings which includes funds exchange, Fiverr is still the genesis of it all and the help you rendered in starting my internet marketing and freelancing journey still stands as the backbone of my success with God's divine intervention ...

Im here to learn more as im yet to get a grip of affiliate marketing even though you have once put me through...

@cherylstun

So, You're Alimi on Facebook....
Good to read your story mate smiley

1 Like

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
hello, I was banned from posting but I'm back now. I have decided to post this training on a blog. I will update with the link asap .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by greenalwaz: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2017
cherylstun:
hello, I was banned from posting but I'm back now. I have decided to post this training on a blog. I will update with the link asap .
We will be expecting that, welcome back..
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Young03(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2017
A good samaritan should pls mention me when she drops d link

i need money pass FG
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
cool
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by fizzy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by hpaje(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am eagerly waiting oo
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by G12(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
cherylstun:

Welcome back
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by darmochy1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
cherylstun:
Happy New Year guys!

All the best.

Hmm. Thanks Bukky for the selfless assistance. The supermarket is going on fine. You're one in a million.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by emeths: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
following!
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by koolsammie(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Trailer, drop me here
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
hello, access your training here or check my signature. smartmoneyempire.com/3k
drop your questions or comments

1 Like

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by chineduho: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
cherylstun:
hello, access your training here or check my signature.
smartmoneyempire.com/3k

thanks, await the traffic and email part.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by EXICON(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thanks madam.
cherylstun:
smartmoneyempire.com/3k

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Dapbright500(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
cherylstun:
smartmoneyempire.com/3k

Thanks. Can you please accept my request on facbuk to join the 'smart money empire' group

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Earn Good Income As A Nigerian Student / BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.