Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (24576 Views)

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / Foreign Direct Investment To Nigeria Fell By 21% To $3.5 Billion In 2017 / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Bitsy:

Its warrior plus
Thanks.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by elmatino: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
cherylstun:

The traffic part is going to be the longest post but I will be through with all training this weekend.

You didn't get to post the concluding part of the training over the weekend.

Please we are still expecting it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by paulsir: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2017
ma'am we are waiting for the concluding part of the training.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by samogo1: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Same here ooo... we dey wait
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Traffic that converts with high ROI remains the only path ways to success in affiliate marketing/ e-commerce businesses and this is where lots of people fail and gets frustrated.

Free traffic sources can be deployed but it takes a while to start seeing results while paid traffic sources like solo ads, Facebook advertising, making a YouTube video etc can expedite your growth but results are also not guaranteed but it's highly recommended if you want to grow your list.

I am also patiently waiting to see the OP's recommended traffic sources and if it is different from the one's I'm already using then I will definitely have to integrate the OP's recommendations as well.

2 Likes

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Thawarplay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Op they have accept my offer for hokum. Please what next as I don't even understand what is all about
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thawarplay:
Op they have accept my offer for hokum. Please what next as I don't even understand what is all about

Lol! I will like to hold a little brief for the OP.

Why sign up for something you have no idea on what to do or on what next to do?

Before even signing up to promote an offer as a prospective affiliate marketer, you must know what you are venturing into after intense study/research then design a plan on how to go about it and lastly put your plans into motion.

My advice to you before getting your response from the OP is this, read the OP's procedures once again, what you need to do is already stated out in sequence by the OP on her blog.

In affiliate marketing, the money is in the list and for you to have that list, you must have a mechanism specifically designed to build your list which is possible if only you have a landing page.

I wouldn't want to go extensively into it again since the OP has already addressed that on her blog which is why I once small refer you back to the OP's blog again or even click on my signature link to refresh your memories on how to go about your affiliate marketing business.

There are lots of available resources on YouTube as well that can walk you through on this path as well, all you need to do is to commit more time in research and once you fully comprehend what you are venturing into then you will be well informed and now ready to go chose an offer to promote which obviously is the last stage and not the first stage.

4 Likes

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Thawarplay(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
byrron:

Lol! I will like to hold a little brief for the OP.

Why sign up for something you have no idea on what to do or on what next to do?

Before even signing up to promote an offer as a prospective affiliate marketer, you must know what you are venturing into after intense study/research then design a plan on how to go about it and lastly put your plans into motion.

My advice to you before getting your response from the OP is this, read the OP's procedures once again, what you need to do is already stated out in sequence by the OP on her blog.

In affiliate marketing, the money is in the list and for you to have that list, you must have a mechanism specifically designed to build your list which is possible if only you have a landing page.

I wouldn't want to go extensively into it again since the OP has already addressed that on her blog which is why I once small refer you back to the OP's blog again or even click on my signature link to refresh your memories on how to go about your affiliate marketing business.

There are lots of available resources on YouTube as well that can walk you through on this path as well, all you need to do is to commit more time in research and once you fully comprehend what you are venturing into then you will be well informed and now ready to go chose an offer to promote which obviously is the last stage and not the first stage.

thanks for your response i understand now....what im saying is if i want to send email to my list since i dont know much about the offer myself what will i write in the content of the mail, title etc
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thawarplay:

thanks for your response i understand now....what im saying is if i want to send email to my list since i dont know much about the offer myself what will i write in the content of the mail, title etc

The video link below might give you a clue and I hope you do find value in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zJGOYhBm_k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Thawarplay(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
byrron:

The video link below might give you a clue and I hope you do find value in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zJGOYhBm_k

God bless you
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thawarplay:

God bless you

Thanks and I genuinely do wish you same.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by emmohh(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good day to y'all.... I'm a student n i really wanna benefit from your knowledge... I'm a newbie to all online biz.. I got to know fiverr by a fone conversion in a hold up... Den i search it..... My search result brought me here from your fiverr thread... Ma pls help me out... I really wanna learn n earn from fiverr... Almighty will continue to bless n have mercy on u.... I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Rhiya: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Godwin10:

Jvzoo or warriorplus please?

Where are you stuck?
how do I register on jvzoo?
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by enemmo(f): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
byrron:

Thanks and I genuinely do wish you same.

Hello, Great Job

I have been following the thread,

How do I open a paypal account that I can receive payment from affiliate marketing?

Many thanks.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rhiya:
how do I register on jvzoo?
Using your normal details and phone number. I suggest you register with warriorplus though as their approval is easy when you request from vendors.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Rhiya: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Godwin10:

Using your normal details and phone number. I suggest you register with warriorplus though as their approval is easy when you request from vendors.
ok thanks... let's say I sign up on jvzoo in the future with my Nigerian phone number won't that conflict with integrating the paypal since I will be using US paypal..in essence (US paypal + nigerian number)...I need advise please
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Godwin10(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rhiya:
ok thanks... let's say I sign up on jvzoo in the future with my Nigerian phone number won't that conflict with integrating the paypal since I will be using US paypal..in essence (US paypal + nigerian number)...I need advise please
Whatever you signed up with on jvzoo doesn't concern PayPal in anyway.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 10, 2017
enemmo:

Hello, Great Job

How do I open a paypal account that I can receive payment from affiliate marketing?

Many thanks.

I don't think I understood your question properly.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by DEGREE2466(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2017
enemmo:

Hello, Great Job

Many thanks.

Contact me on my signature. I will help you open a PayPal account that you can use to send and receive money right here in Nigeria without using VPN
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by enemmo(f): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
byrron:

I don't think I understood your question properly.

I want to open a PayPal account,

But I don't want the one with so many restrictions eg Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
enemmo:

Thanks

I know PayPal has certain restrictions on PayPal account holders in Nigeria and I honestly don't know how PayPal account holders in Nigeria are able to navigate through these limitations.

My PayPal account functions perfectly well since I'm not based in Nigeria but I have come across some threads here on nairaland were some nairalanders claim that they can help with such PayPal challenges for PayPal account holders in Nigeria.

You can search for PayPal related issues here on nairaland and see if it will pop out one of those threads where such issues were discussed, you might be lucky to find a way out in any of those threads.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by 1EmmyKay: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
contact emmykay@08189308836 watsapp..
enemmo:

Thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by enemmo(f): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2017
byrron:

I know PayPal has certain restrictions on PayPal account holders in Nigeria and I honestly don't know how PayPal account holders in Nigeria are able to navigate through these limitations.

My PayPal account functions perfectly well since I'm not based in Nigeria but I have come across some threads here on nairaland were some nairalanders claim that they can help with such PayPal challenges for PayPal account holders in Nigeria.

You can search for PayPal related issues here on nairaland and see if it will pop out one of those threads where such issues were discussed, you might be lucky to find a way out in any of those threads.

Many thanks!
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Watsoneology: 5:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Hi Guy
For You Info
Graphic
You may like to try canva

JOUST GOOGLE www dot canva dot com

Pay with dey free listing graphic
digitalsimboja:

aunty
please assist on infographics and how i can convert it to editable jpeg. thanks
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2017
enemmo:

Many thanks!

Gracias
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by neihzar(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
cherylstun:

The traffic part is going to be the longest post but I will be through with all training this weekend.

We are waiting..... Keep up the good work
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by chineduho: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
traffic has been posted.
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
neihzar:

We are waiting..... Keep up the good work

Traffic has been posted
smartmoneyempire.com/3k
Re: 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! by chineduho: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
cherylstun:

Traffic has been posted
smartmoneyempire.com/3k

How do you receive your cash since Nigerian PayPal can only send. (or you dey yonder)

Any workaround.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.