Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him (641 Views)

Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by Tlontin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
I don't know which section to post this.. But I assume the criminal section would do... Actually I seek help From nairalanders how I could apprehend or better stil expose an Instagram fraudster by the username "Lola.mercy" and a real name of Olatunji Mathew samson which I got from his Access bank account number 0692357785

The episode... My sister due for an introduction on Saturday due to her ignorance saw some nice shoes on this Instagram handle's page, she asked how u could get those shoes meant for her introduction..this fraudster ask her to pay and her goods will be delivered since he has other customers at the location, promising to deliver the goods by 5pm yesterday, She doesn't want to send the money at first, but he got his way by convincing her and giving her another number of his customer.. She then away 13000naira to this person after which this fraudster deleted her immediately ..i need suggestions on how to get this guy or better still expose cos of his other intending victims.. Thanks
Pics of conversations, and the goods

Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by Tlontin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
People like this needs to be decimated.
Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Report to the Police, they will handle it properly.
Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by Tlontin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
wellmax:
Report to the Police, they will handle it properly.
I wish I could... But I prefer exposing the culprit
Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by stefanweeks: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ghen Ghen
Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by dotman4real007(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
sorry ooo!your money is a goner but you can deal with him by reporting him to his bank and they will freeze his accounts.then you have to go to the police station to report him. But they will catch him that one is sure banker!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fraudster!!! Pls How Do I Get Him by Tlontin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
OK.. Will take a step on that

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Abducted My Only Daughter - Woman Cries Out (Photos) / Woman, 20, Filmed Herself Orally Assaulting A 4-year-old Boy(video) / Swiss Lady Arrests Nigerian Husband After She Found Out He's Married To 14 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.