Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Looking For A Reputable Affiliate Marketer In Owerri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Reputable Affiliate Marketer In Owerri (755 Views)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Reputable Affiliate Marketer In Owerri by Racing(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello, good people of Nairaland, please I'm looking for a reputable affiliate marketer that resides in Owerri that would give me a one on one basic knowledge on affiliate marketing. I'm a freelancer and I'm looking for another source of income. I need a one on one training. Just quote me if you reside in Owerri and I will contact you.
Re: Looking For A Reputable Affiliate Marketer In Owerri by Donmatlock: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Racing:
Hello, good people of Nairaland, please I'm looking for a reputable affiliate marketer that resides in Owerri that would give me a one on one basic knowledge on affiliate marketing. I'm a freelancer and I'm looking for another source of income. I need a one on one training. Just quote me if you reside in Owerri and I will contact you.

Check out Tritium Digital Marketing Agency in Owerri www.tritiumcom.com
I think they are into social media marketing and digital marketing for Owerri people with links to CCHub and major IT hubs around Nigeria. They are good. Youths from Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Okigwe, Mbaise, Orlu, Abakiliki, Port Harcourt have been here too. They are developing a workspace or incubation hub. Quite inspirational.
Re: Looking For A Reputable Affiliate Marketer In Owerri by Racing(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Donmatlock:

Check out Tritium Digital Marketing Agency in Owerri www.tritiumcom.com
I think they are into social media marketing and digital marketing for Owerri people with links to CCHub and major IT hubs around Nigeria. They are good. Youths from Aba, Umuahia, Onitsha, Okigwe, Mbaise, Orlu, Abakiliki, Port Harcourt have been here too. They are developing a workspace or incubation hub. Quite inspirational.
Thanks, I will surely check their office. Maybe I will get what I'm really looking for.

(1) (Reply)

20 Basic Accounting Terms, Acronyms And Abbreviations Students Should Know / Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives / Convert Giftcards To BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.