Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,935 members, 7,803,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation (7391 Views)

‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nnamdd1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Twitter user, Naana Adjoa shared before and after photos on her timeline in appreciation of what 'God' did for her within one year.

But, From the two photos 2015 vs 2016, one could notice an incredible transformation happened to Ms Naana. Lol

The secret behind her transformation? See below Snapshots.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/lady-shares-before-and-after-photos.html?m=1

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by McBrooklyn(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Moral of the story: Ladies should never underestimate the power of a dick as it is capable of destroying or transforming one's life from one phase to another... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by smithe113(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
So na God give am yansh abi....... U beta change am to Dickson is good

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good for her! cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by BlackDBagba: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by jashar(f): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
What has God got to do with this?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Arthurwinner(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
moral decadence at its peak........meanwhile she's feeling the anointing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Gabaleve(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
A
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
All in a year time?

Good for her.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
They are coming for your head grin tongue
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by buzquet(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Al thanks to yansh pad. It's only gullible ones (MMM participants) that will fall for it

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

My only kweshun is... How many diicks we need to grow A booty like that for a yr? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by CarrotAndStick: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
She developed tremendously from behind.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by ehix89(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Utter nonsense...and for that one looking for big d!cks you better re-analyse your priorities in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cheezuz.. I must quikquik goan start receiving my portion shocked
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by funlord(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

My only kweshun is... How many diicks we need to grow booty like that for a yr? cheesy

grin

"Look mom...its another mumu post!"

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

My only kweshun is... How many diicks we need to grow booty like that for a yr? cheesy

One fat veiny cøck.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aderola15:
They are coming for your head grin tongue
embarassed the truth is bitter

lmao abi i lie ni
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

One fat veiny cøck.

Oohh goooodness gracious me.. grin

U soooo nasty cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
funlord:

grin

"Look mom...its another mumu post!"

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by MOSTEC(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
The gal,the op, commenters, u all are end time product.

HELL IS CALLING U

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh goooodness gracious me.. grin

U soooo nasty cheesy

You'd be suprised what wonders the continuos collision of pelvis to ass-cheeks can do to your azz. Especially when its oiled. wink
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

You'd be suprised what wonders the continuos collision of pelvis to ass-cheeks can do to your azz. Especially when its oiled. wink

grin

Hahahaah... Oohh my lord where did u learn these?
It's like I'm reading in one of the hot pages of playboy magazine... grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaah... Oohh my lord where did u learn these?
It's like I'm reading in one of the hot pages of playboy magazine... grin

Oh my lord? Wtf kinda mumu is this one undecided
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by waluga(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
i think there as been some things mixed with ghana banku this days, cos most ghanians are now high on it and speaking rubbish everywhere....CC #mreazi lil sis undecided cool
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trying to promote fornication.

Squats help, don't be lazy!
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Oh my lord? Wtf kinda mumu is this one undecided

And WTF is ur Fvcking problem?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by funlord(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=53150833][/quote]

See As e pain am! Lmfao! grin

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
gdhvdhdkajsusndnxnakkancnxmndbc xnskamncncnndnamncndnsnnvchebxvhcnx nanncnsnsbcbfndn BBC nmsmamcnncmdmamxnncndnamndbfjsnndncbc zmjcjncncnskdkhvuhebebshamdmmcnncncndnsn c cnncdnnsbcncnshshgfjwjjfhfnsnndncndnsnxncndndndndndndnndnfdnndd.

mehn I really loved the last paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / Big Lap No Yansh Is A Disgusting View. / Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.