Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Diary Of Olajumoke Davies - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of Olajumoke Davies (15099 Views)

Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon / Davies Iyiegbu Releases His Book “Foreignpreneur” (Review) / Remi Ireti Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Alennsar(f): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
so jummy has her own super power. hum Doctor Femi you never chi chumtin..........

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for following. it seems so.....
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : THE PAY-BACK!

I was discharged that same afternoon and we parked my things in comfortable silence. The sun was fierce and weather was quite hot when we stepped out of the hospital premises. Fortunately, we were able to get a cab on time and by the time we got to my place, I was very tired and my body was jittery. I went straight to bed and stumbled into the cool comfortable darkness of my room.
It was pitch-dark by the time I opened my eyes and staggered into the sitting room on rubbery feet. Ruth was sprawled on the sofa, watching an action movie. She had changed into shorts and a very light sleeveless chiffon blouse. She smiled at me and rolled into a sitting position as I sat down beside her.

“Dying is a tiring business.” I mumbled under my breath and she burst into hearty laughter. “I can imagine. Please don’t try that shit again. It’s very scary. Are you ready for dinner?” She got to her feet. “Honestly, you are an angel. Please bring it, even if it is stone and sand, I will eat.” I teased with a smile as my tummy took that time to rumble angrily. “Lair. I will soon be back. Your mum called by the way and I told her you have been discharged.” Ruth said on her way to the kitchen and I didn’t bother answering her.

She served us piping hot semo from inside the cooler and rich edika-ikong soup and I ate every morsel with relish. “Please don’t go to your house again, Ruth, You are such an excellent cook.” I begged as I licked my plate, only half-joking. “I am cooking for you because you just came back from the land of the dead. If I am staying here, you will learn to enter the kitchen too” She gave me a mock glare. “Ouch! You are a sadist. Anyway, I will learn from the best and wow my future husband with my cooking skills.” I grinned at her. “You are not a bad cook too but you can learn to prepare more varieties of soup and food. Yoruba tribe doesn’t have varieties when it comes to soup please.” She said with a smile as she sat back and patted her tummy. “Well, you are quite right about that. Have you been doing these cooking for Adewale too?” I asked casually and she gave me a sharp look.

“That was low, Jummy and I don’t care for it.”She said coldly. “Well, I am not going to apologize for it, Ruth. Why did you allow that bastard to hit you? How can you take such shit from a man for crying out loud?” I asked angrily and she was silent for a while. “I am not stupid, Jummy and I know it is wrong but I am getting desperate. Don’t you understand?” She got to her feet and paced away. “I will be thirty-five years of age this year and even my younger brother has gotten married last year. Attending family functions is becoming a thing of shame as all they will be asking you is when am I going to introduce my fiancée to them” She paused and massaged her forehead. “My pastor said I have spiritual problems and I have gone for deliverance. What else can I do?” She spread out her palms as she came to stood before me and I sighed loudly. “And do you think marrying an abuser will solve the problem?” I asked quietly as I looked up at her. “He hasn’t even proposed to me and I thought if I satisfied him in every way possible, he will settle with me. How stupid of me!” She gave a bitter laugh and I vaulted to my feet. “You are not stupid, girlie, you just misjudged his character.” I gave her a tight warm hug and pulled her down on the sofa beside me. “The first time he hit me, I thought it was a mistake and he apologized almost immediately. He had this volatile temper and I always apologize for every mistake either it was my fault or not. It was as if he knew I am desperate for this relationship to hold and he kept stepping all over me.” She said with a shake of her head. “Don’t worry. I am back fully and he will pay for laying his hand on my best babe.” I said solemnly. “I trust you. I have really miss you, girl.” She grinned wickedly.

I resumed back at work and was a celebrity for full one week. The story of my kidnap had gotten to my colleagues and the miraculous way I escaped from captives. Different version of the event was circulating round my office and everyone wanted to confirm the true story from me. Even those that were not close to me on a regular day suddenly become my friend and came to lunch just when I was at the break-out. It was exciting and tiring and I joined every bit of special attention showered on me.

Adewale fabowale visited our office one sunny afternoon and we met on the stair-case on my way out for lunch. He was looking great in a pair of jeans and fitted t-shirt and a pair of expensive sun-shade adorned his face. “Wow! Is this not Jumoke Davies? You are looking great indeed.” He removed his shade and gave me a thorough once-over from the top of my braided hair that was knotted stylishly on top of my head, to my white silk fitted shirt that showed a hint of cleavage down to my black pencil skirt that molded my hips perfectly to my long smooth legs which ended in a pair of nude color high-heel sandals. “You aren’t look bad too, Mr Wale. How are you today?” I asked coyly, even as I was seething inside. “I learnt you were involved in an accident or something. How are you doing now?” He asked with obvious concern. “Thank you for your concern, Mr Wale. I am very much better now as you can see.” I flashed my gaped-teeth smile at him. “I can obviously see that. You are truly looking beautiful this afternoon. How about I take you for lunch?” He asked as he moved subtly to block my way. “I thought you are here for a purpose?” I raised an eye-brow. “Oh yes, that is true. How about dinner then? Please call me Wale.” His eyes strayed to my cleavage and back to my face. The two-timing idiot, I fumed inwardly. “Can we make it tomorrow evening, Wale? Tomorrow is Friday and we will have enough time to spend together, instead of rushing home to prepare for the following day’s work.” I shifted my body subtly. “Tomorrow is fine. I can pick you up at work around 6pm. Thank you for accepting my invite, Jummy. You just made my day.” He took my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my palm. “You are welcome, wale. See you tomorrow.” I moved past him down the stairs with subtle sway of my hips and I knew he was staring after my back.

“The bastard actually asked you out?” Ruth asked incredulously, her eyes filled with hurt as I told her when we met in the rest-room the following morning and I nodded as I applied liquid foundation to my face. “Ruth, please forget that idiot. He is not meant for you and he is definitely not husband material. He knew we are friends and he didn’t even ask after you.” I said quietly as I turned to face her and she swallowed hard. “He thought you still did not know we are dating because I told him that I am afraid to tell you and he said we should keep it between us for now till we know where we are heading. I agreed.” She raised her gaze to me and her eyes shone with unshed tears. “Ruth, are you in love with this guy?” I asked worriedly. “I don’t know but if I am, I will get over it. The two-timing bastard think he can stab me at the back. He’s seriously mistaken.” She said coldly and I heaved a sigh of relieve. “So you are game for tonight?” I asked tentatively. “Yes, we are. What are you wearing for the dinner date?” She said with a determined smile. “Just trust me on this. I will do a great job.” I grinned at her. We finished making up and went back to our duty desk.

The official closing hour in my office was 5pm but because it was Friday, most of our colleagues were still in the office at past 6 and I went to the restroom outside the office to change out of my work clothe immediately I received Wale’s call. I stepped out with my evening bag and stunned stares and long whistles followed me downstairs from my colleagues who were gisting outside and some staffs in the other companies within the same building. I didn’t even smile neither did I look at my admirers until I got to the waiting car. Wale jumped out to open the door for me and gave a whistle, long and low. “You are the bomb, Jummy!” He nodded to himself and smiled. The black long-sleeve dinner-wear clung to every curve in my body, it was high-neck at the front with a slit at the side that ended mid-thigh and the entire back was a crisscross of straps that stopped on top of my waist. “Thank you. Can we leave now before traffic stops completely?” I smiled at him and slid into the car as soon as he opened the door. He joined me at the driver’s seat and moved out. “You are truly beautiful, Jummy. “He squeezed my palm as he joined the moving traffic and I put his hand back on the steering wheel. “Please concentrate on your driving as I still have plans for this planet earth.” I said seriously and he laughed out loud. “You are the one diverting my attention but I promise to behave myself for now.” He smiled at me. “That is good to know.” I nodded as I selected a CD among the collections on his car and slot it into the player. Music filled the interior of the car and I settled back to enjoy the ride. We went to an exclusive restaurant for dinner before going to the club and had a great time, even as I put off his advances. Each time I went to the restroom, I updated Ruth about our whereabouts. We left the club at eleven pm and he took a totally unfamiliar route.

“Where are you going?” I asked in a puzzled voice. “I am taking you to my house.” He said with absolute confidence. Ruth’s voice rang in my head. “Trust me, he will want to take you straight to his home as he will assume you have enjoyed his company enough to want to sleep with him. I mistook his arrogance for self-confidence…” “You are taking me to your house without my permission?” I feigned anger as I was glad I had listen to Ruth. “Come off it, Jummy. If you don’t like me, you wouldn’t have hanged out with me after all this time I have been chasing you. Let me top the icing for you and give you a great time.” He grinned as me as he ran a finger up my exposed thigh and I slapped it away. “Even if I want to spend the night with you, curtsey demands that you ask me first.” I said coolly as he pressed down on the accelerator. “Don’t be angry, Jummy. I promise it will be worth your time.” He smiled and I gave a non-committal shrug. He lived in a big duplex in Magodo and the security guard opened the gate immediately he pressed the horn twice. He drove in and pulled up abruptly in front of the house.

“Nice building here.”I smiled as I unfastened my seatbelt. “Thank you. It is all yours for tonight.” He practically leered at me as he did the same and yanked me into his arms. “What the hell are you doing?” He kissed me before I could finish the question and I realized I needed to play smart before I ended up being raped. I pinched him hard in the rib and he released me abruptly. “Why did you do that? Haven’t you been expecting that all night?” He asked angrily as he rubbed his rib. “We are in your house and I believe you have a bedroom. Come and help me out of this tight outfit please.” I said in a sultry voice and slid out of the car. “That is my baby.” His countenance changed as he locked up the car and we went into the house. He held me by the waist and held my hips to his groin as we moved through the sitting-room area towards his bedroom. I could actually felt his bulging manhood through the thin barrier between us and I rolled my eyes skyward, trying not to look round the luxuriously furnished apartment. I turned into his arms immediately we walked into his bedroom and pressed my boobs to his chest as I linked my arms behind his neck.

“Baby, I have an idea. Go and take your bath now to wash off all the sweats from the dancing floor. I will be waiting for you.” I rubbed my lips against his and he squeezed my bum tightly. “Oh sweet, you are killing me. I will be right back” He groaned as he moved away and I hit him playfully on his bum. Immediately I heard the water running in the bathroom, I opened the door and almost collided with Ruth who was coming in. “What took you so long?” She hissed at me but her eyes were laughing as she threw my bag at me. “The idiot want to press boobs and bum.” I grinned as she helped me out of my dinner gown and I hurriedly put on a jeans trouser and t-shirt. I put my gown and shoes into my back-pack and changed into a comfortable flat sandals. “Are we ready?” She was shaking with excitement. “Let’s go.” I grinned back and we moved towards the bathroom door.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Alennsar(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
good as always. but y do you update only once in a week?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks for reading @Alennsar. I have a quite demanding work and getting the time to write is a bit difficult. Kindly bear with me for now...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : REVELATION!

“Ruth, I hope you have arranged for the transport that will take us home because I can’t trek home please?” I whispered as she opened her back-pack and gave me a pankere (dried cane) while she held the second one. “I did my part too and also bribed his security man well. He let me in. My heart is galloping.” She put her free hand on her chest and grinned at me. “There is nothing like the feeling of cane on a wet body.” I giggled like a naughty kid and she hide a cough behind her palm. The shower stopped running and I cleared my throat. “Baby, can I come in?” I asked in a sultry voice as I turned the door knob and stepped in. “Sure, sweets. Please come in.” Adewale answered with a smile as he turned towards the door and the smile froze in place when he saw Ruth came in after me.

“What the hell is going on here?” He asked in a blustering voice as he reached for a towel and Ruth snatched it away. “Well, you look great in the nude.” I gave him a wicked smile and he shrank back against the wall. “You cheating son of a bitch. You think you can cheat on me with my friend and go scot free.” Ruth said coldly as she approached him and he raised up his hand. “Ladies, please take it easy. I can explain, let’s sit down and talk this out amicably.” He said in a persuading voice, trying to smile. “Does this place look like a boardroom to you?” I gave him the first stroke on the thigh with great relish and he yelped out loud. “Coward! Come out and play, lover boy!” Ruth gave him the second one and he lunged towards her with another yelp. I gave him another one on the butt and he scrambled out of the bath, rubbing his body frantically. We followed him into his bedroom with strokes of cane that never ceased raining on his wet nude body and watched his smooth skin developed into red painful welts. When the canes broke into two and he curled up in a corner of the room, begging and howling like a baby, we ran out of his house, howling with laughter like two lunatics and met the cab-man who was fast asleep just down the road. He drove us to Ruth’s house which was closer and we were still laughing when we went to bed.

The nightmare came again and this time, it was stronger and looked so real. It was warm and the sun was shining but it was very gentle on the skin. I wore a cotton t-shirt and shorts but my feet were bare. I sat on the edge of the elevated bank of the river on the brown grass and my legs were dangling in the flowing river. I wasn’t thinking of anything in particular as I gazed towards the spot where the sun hit the surface of the water and the glow seemed to warm my heart for no apparent reason. He came like he always did and sat down beside me. I didn’t look at his face but I could feel his steady gaze on my face and I felt resentment built up in me because he just shattered my solitude. “What do you want from me?” I asked after sometimes but still refused to look at him. “You look more beautiful every day.” He paused and I could hear the smile in his voice, I frowned. “I think it is right time I come for what is mine.” He added after a moment. “I am not yours and will never be yours. Please go away and stay away from me. Leave me to live my life please.” I said coldly as I withdrew my feet from the suddenly cold water and folded it at the knees to wrap my arms around it protectively. “What do you think would have happen to you if I have left you on your own? Shade is just a messenger. Stop being childish, Onitemi”He said in a chiding voice and I vaulted to my feet in anger. “What is it with all of you? Let me live my life the way I want it please.” I screamed down at him and his face was blurry at best. He laughed, a warm soothing sound and I gritted my teeth in anger. “I am coming and when I do, I don’t want to see that thing in you.” He said quietly. “No, it is mine. Leave me alone, go away!” I screamed and screamed until I felt someone put a hand over my mouth and shook me awake.

“Jummy, you are dreaming. Wake up please!” Ruth’s urgent, frantic voice penetrated my mind and I jerked upright, breathing heavily. “I am dreaming, right?” I asked as I took her arms, seeking for assurance and she nodded with a worried look. “Dear God! I cursed the day I met Femi.” I said in a shattered voice as I dropped back in bed and closed my eyes in anguish. “Has it been a recurring dream?” Ruth asked quietly as she stroked her palm over my sweaty brow and I nodded mutely. “I thought it was because of my experience at those ritualist shrine. It started since I was discharged from the hospital like every few days but this past week, it has been almost every day. Once I close my eyes, I see him.” I opened my eyes and stared at her. “Is it a spirit husband?” She asked quietly and I cringed visibly. “God forbid bad thing. I don’t know who he is and I sincerely don’t want to know. It’s so weird.” I shuddered visibly. “Ever since you meet shade, all these events should have changed your mind and tell you that the supernatural exist. I still insist you should talk to your mum.” She said with a faint smile as she pulled the bedspread up and lay down beside me. We slept off after a while.

It was my younger sister’s call that woke up me and I squinted at the phone with displeasure. Adenike was my immediate younger sister and my only sister but we were never close because my mother seemed to favor her throughout our growing years. She got a job in a marketing company shortly after her youth service corp and the last time we spoke was the day I called to congratulate her on her new job. I knew she must have visited me when I was in the hospital but it was when I was still unconscious and I never called to thank her. Guilty conscience pushed me to pick the call on the third ring and I sat up in bed.

“How are you, Nike?” I asked groggily in a low voice so as not to wake Ruth. “I am getting married, sister jummy. He proposed last night and I said yes.” Adenike gushed over the phone and I couldn’t help smiling. “Congratulations dear. I am so happy for you.” I said with a smile, even though I wasn’t sure what I was feeling at the moment. “Thank you. I am so happy, it feels as if I am dreaming.” I could practically see her happy grin. “Wake up, it is real! So when can I meet the lucky dude?” I asked with a smile. “I can bring him to your house any time you are at home. How is your health now, Sister Jummy? I am so sorry about your relationship with Uncle Femi.” She said in a sober voice after a moment and I winced as I watched Ruth stirred to life. “It is in the past please. Life goes on. There is enough time to meet your fiancée. Let me know when you choose the wedding date and we will rock Eko together. That wedding party will be the talk of town for months.” I said, getting into my elements and she giggled happily. “I trust you, my big sister. I will keep you updated.” She laughed heartily and I joined her, then we both hanged up. I took a deep breath and saw Ruth watching me.

“Your sister is getting married.” She stated as she sat up and I nodded as I dropped the phone on the bed. “How do you feel about it?” She asked with a smile. “Honestly, I don’t know.” I shrugged and sighed. “I am happy for her, I guess. She is my baby sister and she deserves the best” I grinned at her. “That is the spirit, dear. We will rock the party.” Ruth grinned back as she got out of bed. “I know I can count on you always.” I got out of bed too and followed her to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I went home the following weekend and met my mother on her way out of her room. There were grey air on her temple and her steps were a bit slower than it used to be. I and Adenike took after her tall and long physique, I was fair like she was while Adenike was on the darker side like my dad but despite the fact that I looked like her younger version, we didn’t get on well. She was strict to me as a kid and my teenage years weren’t better either. She believed I was the oldest and should be an example to the others. As a result, I rebelled at every opportunity and left home at the first opportunity.

“Olajumoke, how are you? Hope you are much better now?” She came towards me with a smile and touched my cheek. “Thank you, mum. I am much better now. Are you going out?’ I asked as I moved away subtly from her touch to sit in a favorite seat in the sitting room. “I was just going for a stroll. I have been indoor since morning.” She moved to sit opposite me .I was surprised. I knew my mother was not the type to sit at home all day and was always after one business deal or another. Her hard work had paid off because she had become a very wealthy woman. “Hope you are okay? Why have you been indoor? That is quite unusual of you.” I asked casually and she was quiet for sometimes as she watched me steadily. “Time changes everything. I guess I have not had enough time for you guys and now you are all grown up.” She said wistfully and I shrugged as I fidgeted with my phone, wondering where to start from. “What is the issue, Jumoke? I know you have never find it easy to confide in me, so something must be bothering you for you to sit down there and chat with me” She said sadly. Because you have never been there when I needed you most and you never stood up for me when I needed you to, my mind screamed loudly but I said in a calm voice, “I have been having these weird dream almost on daily basis since the kidnap incidence.” I narrated the dream to her and she listened with rapt attention. “I see. Have you had other experiences before the dream?” She asked quietly and I hesitated, not wanting to tell her my experience with shade. “Go ahead, Jumoke. I know there is something else on your mind and if you tell me, it will make it easier for me to give you the answer you wanted.” She urged and I told her. “When I married your father, he was years older than I am and he was the first child in his big family. He was responsible for training his younger siblings, both the ones from his mother’s side and the step-ones. By the time, he was finally settling down, the pressure was much on him to have children as soon as possible. I couldn’t conceive the first year of our marriage and we started getting worried. We were both fine and very fertile according to the medical results we received from various test we under-gone but desperation pushed us to visit some places that shouldn’t be mentioned in broad day-light.” She took a deep breath and looked at me directly. “The last place we visited in a village in ile-ife before you were conceived, we made a covenant with whatever God it is they worshiped there, made love at the shrine in the middle of the night and went back home the following morning. I won’t go into details but I got pregnant that month and delivered you.” Her voice trembled as she stared at me and I flopped back on the seat with a weary sigh. “That man is not allowing me to rest and all my relationship with men have been hitting the rock. What are we going to do now?” I asked quietly and sat up straight when I saw her wiped tears from her face. “Mum, what is wrong? “I rushed to her side and she started crying in earnest as she turned to hug me. “I am so sorry, my daughter. I have made so many mistakes where you are concerned and I don’t know if you will ever forgive me.” She sobbed and I felt uncomfortable but continued petting her till she subsided. “It is okay, Mum. I know the root of the problem now and I will work towards finding a solution to it.” I said off-handedly and watched in confusion as more tears fell. “You are shutting me out again. “She said at last and I gave a resigned sigh. “I caused the problem and I will find the solution to it.” She said firmly as she got to her feet and went to the guest restroom to wash her face.

The sitting room door opened and Adenike came in, closely followed by a young man. They were holding hands. “Sister Jummy, How are you?” She rushed forward to hug me and I couldn’t help grinning at her. “The newest iyawo in town, how are you today?” I hugged her back and kissed her noisily on the cheek. My mother came out and watched us with a fond smile. “Good evening ma.” The young man prostrated for my mother. “How are you, my son?” Mother raised him up with a smile. “Mum, sister jummy, meet my fiancée, Olayinka Olaboye. Yinka, this is my sister and my mum.” Adenike introduced with a smile and I turned to him with a smile which froze on my face. “Olajumoke Davies, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Where have you been? ”Yinka grinned at me as he engulfed me in a warm bear hug and memories flashed between us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Missmossy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
So enthralling, Jumoke's mom is a disgrace to motherhood. Keep it coming. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by princessadeola(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Yes , she is. Some women prefers to chase other things that catches their fancy, rather than take care of their children.Thanks for reading.
Missmossy:
So enthralling, Jumoke's mom is a disgrace to motherhood. Keep it coming. Thumbs up.
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Thank you.
princessadeola:
keep it up
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : FATE!

Olayinka Olaboye was a final year Agric-economics student in the University of Ibadan when I got admission into the institution. I was the typical jambite, savoring the sweetness of freedom for the first time in my life and was a regular student in class. I had my fair share of admirers and was bouncing through the campus without a care in the world until I stumbled over the first hitch. I failed a mid-semester GNS test and I was shocked! How could that be? How can I fail GNS of all courses? I fumed inwardly as I matched straight to the lecturer’s office after receiving my test script. A female student was coming out of his office, rubbing a stray tear from her face when I got there but I only gave her a fleeting thought, wondering what could be wrong with her before I knocked the door briefly and walked in.

“Olajumoke Davies, you finally find your way to my office. How are you?” He smiled at me, his eyes crinkling at the corner in amusement. “I am fine sir. How are you too?” I bowed my head slightly in curtsey, even though I was surprised he noticed me enough to know my full name among the sea of faces in his class. “I am fine. Have your seat. How may I be of help to you?” He leaned forward and I thought I saw his gaze rested on my breasts briefly but assigned it to figment of my imagination. “Sir, I came to complain about my test result. I don’t think this belong to me because I am quite sure I did quite well in your test.” I sat down and waved the paper in the air. “If you did so well, why did you fail then?” He asked coolly. “I don’t know. That is why I came to see you. Probably there is an error or mix-up somewhere sir.” I said quietly and he laughed softly. “You sound like a confident lady and I like that. I have been watching you for sometimes and I knew this is the only way to get you to my office.” He got up and came round to sit on the desk beside me. “What do you mean sir?” I asked nervously as I looked up at him and tried to move my chair away. Dear God! Don’t let it be what I am thinking. I can’t take this again, I prayed desperately in my mind. “I like you a lot and will like us to be an item. You are a beautiful girl.” He grinned at me as he caressed my cheek and I slapped his hand away as I got to my feet in anger. “Sir, I am old enough to be your daughter and I am new in school. You are supposed to be a father figure to me. ”I said coldly and watched him roar with laughter. “Do I look like your father or you have forgotten you left him at home when you are coming here? You are new and fresh and that is why I want to lay first claim to your special accessories before those young boys start chasing you around. My dear, this is not the private secondary school you are coming from and you will still fail your exam if care is not taken.” He said with a small smile as he lay his palm on my left breast and squeezed. I saw red and spat in his face. “Take your filthy hand off me, you old fool.” I pushed him away and walked out of his office.

The anger drained out of me on my way to the hostel to be replaced by despair and misery and tears filled my eyes. I got to my room and climbed into bed without undressing. My bunk mate, Eniola Olaboye came in shortly after I got into bed. She was a final year Agric-economy student and was few years older than I was. She tapped me on the back gently. “Jummy, what is wrong? Turn around and let me see your face.” She said firmly. I turned to face her and promptly burst into tears again. I told her what transpired between me and the lecturer and she listened with an angry look on her face. “He is an idiot. He needs to be taught a lesson. Go and wash your face and we will go and see a cousin of mine in the male hostel.” She said quietly. I did as I was told and that was how I met Yinka.

The attraction between us was instantaneous and mutual. He listened and he was empathic and he took action. He involved his friends and I was persuaded to go back to the lecturer with a tape recorder and drew him out. I brought out the naughty part of me and went to work. He was caught red-handed and subsequently relieved of his job. Yinka persuaded me to press charge against him in addition to the fact that the school was suing him on so many charges, some female students came out to testify against him but I refused. Olayinka didn’t know he just helped me close the door to a dark part of my life that I have been carrying with me for so long. I was relieved and I was grateful and the relationship blossomed between the two of us. We become inseparable in the school and almost anyone that knew both of us knew we were dating exclusively. He was the first man I ever slept with and the memory of it lingered in my mind for a long time.

He was not in his room when I got there after the day’s lectures that late afternoon but I was so tired that I just dropped my bag on the floor and got into bed. I slept off almost immediately and when I opened my eyes, the room was in darkness. The temperature had also dropped and I realized that it was raining. I rolled over to get out of bed and his arm came round me. “Welcome back to the land of the living! I didn’t want to wake you up when I came in.”He chuckled against my neck. I stretched and purred like a cat. “Welcome back. I truly enjoy this nap.it was a life saver.” I grinned into the darkness, hugging his arm to me and nestled deeper into him. “Jummy, have mercy. You are killing me here.”He groaned as his fingers traced patterns over my right breast and my heart picked up speed. He turned me around and kissed my eye lids, my nose and finally my lips. I breathed a sigh of relieve and deepened the kiss. He explored every part of my mouth thoroughly as his hands found its way underneath my t-shirt and unclipped my bra at the back. It was a new and welcome sensation as fire seemed to pool in my groin. I moaned involuntarily as his mouth and hands played havoc with my senses. He put a stop to the kiss briefly and sent my top and bra flying over my head and engulfed me in his embrace. “I love your boobs. They are so soft and firm” He crooned sweet words as he squeezed my breasts softly and licked the nipples with tongues. I moaned and brought his head back to my mouth.” You are so sweet, my baby” He crooned against my lips and kissed me deeply. He inserted his leg between my thighs and hiked up my short skirt. His hand skimmed down my body in a light caress, pulled aside my thong and slipped his finger in. I stiffened involuntarily and my body jerked as I struggled to be set free. “Easy, baby. I am not going to hurt you, I promise.” He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. I gulped and tried to relax my body. His finger moved gently and softly in me and I grew very wet. “Jummy, Are you a virgin?” He asked in awe and I nodded mutely. “Oh my baby! I can stop if you want me to, though it is not going to be easy but I will.” He engulfed me in a warm passionate hug and I smiled, holding him tight. “I know but I want you.’ I murmured against his chest. I lost my virginity and my heart to him that night.

Our love waxed stronger .Final exams and project came in the second semester and it was time for him to leave the school for another phase of his life. It was a bitter-sweet events for both of us and we tried to spend all our waking moments together as much as possible. The real blow came when he called me during the session break and told me he had to leave the country because his father wanted him to go and continue his education over-seas almost immediately. I sneaked out of the house the day he was leaving and went to meet him at the airport. His parent were not too happy when they saw me but I didn’t care and begged him not to leave. I sat beside him as we waited for his flight to be called and watched him went through immigration with tears streaming down my face. I left the airport that night with a heavy heart and that was the last time I saw Olayinka Olaboye.

He communicated with me regularly for a few weeks but it stopped after a while and all my effort to reach him was in vain. Another session began in school and I was glad to go back. I was so immersed in my misery and longing for him that I didn’t noticed that my monthly period hadn’t come for over two months. Lectures had started and school activities had commenced fully. I started feeling feverish on and off and bouts of dizziness assailed me. I eventually went to the hospital to see the doctor and the doctor confirmed I was pregnant after asking a few questions. I went to take a pregnancy test in obvious denial and the truth stared in the face as it came out positive!

I went back to the hostel like a zombie and stayed there for 3 days, feeling hopeless, helpless and wondering what next to do. My mother would kill me, was the only I could think of until I brought myself out of my shell and took my life in hand. I went back to the hospital and scheduled an appointment for a D and C procedure. The doctor tried to persuade me out of it but when I threatened to go elsewhere, he finally agreed and I emptied my bank account to get it done. It was painful and I screamed the whole hospital down in the process. I was on admission at the hospital for two weeks, recuperating as I bled profusely after the operation. When I came out of the hospital, I was a shadow of myself and I was a new person inside of me.I left the naïve girl at the hospital and never looked back!

“Olayinka Olaboye, it was great meeting you again and welcome to my family. Do feel at home.” I enthused with a fake smile and he gave me a confused look. “Adenike, take care of yourself. We will see and talk later. I need to get somewhere very urgently.” I said breezily as I hurried out of the house and three pairs of eyes followed me in confusion. I went for a long walk and didn’t come back until very late in the night. I crept into my bedroom and went straight to sleep.

A strange number called me during lunchbreak the following week in the office and immediately, I picked the call, I knew there was trouble. “Jummy, don’t bother to reject that call unless you want me to come into your office. Come out and let’s talk. ”Yinka said firmly and I sighed heavily. “I am coming.” I said in a resigned voice and rolled my eyes skyward as I walked out of the office. He was standing beside his car right in front of my office building and the old feelings I thought were buried came rushing back in unexpected waves. I paused and closed my eyes in despair. Help me, Dear God, He is no longer mine, I thought miserably and when I opened my eyes, he was staring at me as if he could see straight into my soul. “The feeling is mutual, Jummy and I am not going to deny it.”He confirmed my suspicion as he moved forward and engulfed me in a warm hug. “I miss you so much, baby” He breathed me in and I stood rigidly in his embrace. “Let’s go for lunch and talk.” He led me to his car and I got in without a word. I stared out through the window on our way to the restaurant and wasn’t surprised he still remembered my favorite food. We ate in companionable silence.

“Why did you stop calling?” I blurted out suddenly and he sighed heavily as he pushed his plates away. “I am sorry, baby. I got mixed up with the wrong gang in school and was thrown into the jail. I was denied all forms of contact with the outside world and only selected member of my family were allowed to visit. I won’t bored you with the sordid detail but it took my dad three years and lots of connection to get me out. I called your number immediately I got back home but it wasn’t available and I got in contact with Eniola. She gave me the numbers of some of your friends she knew when you were in school but none of them knew your whereabouts. I was devastated and came back to Nigeria at the first available opportunity. I searched for you, Love, I truly do.” He said quietly. “Fate is a bastard. I moved on when you stopped communicating with me.” I smiled grimly and dashed a tear away. “The first day I saw Adenike in the shopping mall, I thought you were the one until she faced me and I realized I was wrong. I want you back, Jummy. I am not going to let you go again. ”He said with quiet determination. “It is too late, Yinka. Adenike is my only sister and you are already engaged to her. I can’t do that to her .Let just forget the past and moved on.” I said urgently and he signaled for the bill. “You are joking, Jumoke. I will drop you in your office and will pick you up at the closing hour.” He said with quiet determination as he got to his feet and led me out with his hand possessively on my waist. I left the office before closing hour and refused to pick his calls.

Adenike’s call woke me up on Saturday morning and when I picked up, she was sobbing on the phone. “Sister Jummy, He broke up with me. He said he is no longer interested in our relationship any longer. What should I do?” She cried bitterly and my heart dropped in dread. What is this, dear God?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Missmossy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm Jumoke has found herself in a difficult situation. She loves Yinka obviously despite all that happened. Keep it coming BOLAPE, eager to know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by mismore(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
You've got a captivating story here ma'am.
We are waiting for more!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Alennsar(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
good writeup

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for reading. What do you think Jumoke should do?
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Alennsar(f): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
Tell her sister The truth from The begining

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by iviw(f): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2017
BOLAPE:
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : FATE!

Olayinka Olaboye was a final year Agric-economics student in the University of Ibadan when I got admission into the institution. I was the typical jambite, savoring the sweetness of freedom for the first time in my life and was a regular student in class. I had my fair share of admirers and was bouncing through the campus without a care in the world until I stumbled over the first hitch. I failed a mid-semester GNS test and I was shocked! How could that be? How can I fail GNS of all courses? I fumed inwardly as I matched straight to the lecturer’s office after receiving my test script. A female student was coming out of his office, rubbing a stray tear from her face when I got there but I only gave her a fleeting thought, wondering what could be wrong with her before I knocked the door briefly and walked in.

“Olajumoke Davies, you finally find your way to my office. How are you?” He smiled at me, his eyes crinkling at the corner in amusement. “I am fine sir. How are you too?” I bowed my head slightly in curtsey, even though I was surprised he noticed me enough to know my full name among the sea of faces in his class. “I am fine. Have your seat. How may I be of help to you?” He leaned forward and I thought I saw his gaze rested on my breasts briefly but assigned it to figment of my imagination. “Sir, I came to complain about my test result. I don’t think this belong to me because I am quite sure I did quite well in your test.” I sat down and waved the paper in the air. “If you did so well, why did you fail then?” He asked coolly. “I don’t know. That is why I came to see you. Probably there is an error or mix-up somewhere sir.” I said quietly and he laughed softly. “You sound like a confident lady and I like that. I have been watching you for sometimes and I knew this is the only way to get you to my office.” He got up and came round to sit on the desk beside me. “What do you mean sir?” I asked nervously as I looked up at him and tried to move my chair away. Dear God! Don’t let it be what I am thinking. I can’t take this again, I prayed desperately in my mind. “I like you a lot and will like us to be an item. You are a beautiful girl.” He grinned at me as he caressed my cheek and I slapped his hand away as I got to my feet in anger. “Sir, I am old enough to be your daughter and I am new in school. You are supposed to be a father figure to me. ”I said coldly and watched him roar with laughter. “Do I look like your father or you have forgotten you left him at home when you are coming here? You are new and fresh and that is why I want to lay first claim to your special accessories before those young boys start chasing you around. My dear, this is not the private secondary school you are coming from and you will still fail your exam if care is not taken.” He said with a small smile as he lay his palm on my left breast and squeezed. I saw red and spat in his face. “Take your filthy hand off me, you old fool.” I pushed him away and walked out of his office.

The anger drained out of me on my way to the hostel to be replaced by despair and misery and tears filled my eyes. I got to my room and climbed into bed without undressing. My bunk mate, Eniola Olaboye came in shortly after I got into bed. She was a final year Agric-economy student and was few years older than I was. She tapped me on the back gently. “Jummy, what is wrong? Turn around and let me see your face.” She said firmly. I turned to face her and promptly burst into tears again. I told her what transpired between me and the lecturer and she listened with an angry look on her face. “He is an idiot. He needs to be taught a lesson. Go and wash your face and we will go and see a cousin of mine in the male hostel.” She said quietly. I did as I was told and that was how I met Yinka.

The attraction between us was instantaneous and mutual. He listened and he was empathic and he took action. He involved his friends and I was persuaded to go back to the lecturer with a tape recorder and drew him out. I brought out the naughty part of me and went to work. He was caught red-handed and subsequently relieved of his job. Yinka persuaded me to press charge against him in addition to the fact that the school was suing him on so many charges, some female students came out to testify against him but I refused. Olayinka didn’t know he just helped me close the door to a dark part of my life that I have been carrying with me for so long. I was relieved and I was grateful and the relationship blossomed between the two of us. We become inseparable in the school and almost anyone that knew both of us knew we were dating exclusively. He was the first man I ever slept with and the memory of it lingered in my mind for a long time.

He was not in his room when I got there after the day’s lectures that late afternoon but I was so tired that I just dropped my bag on the floor and got into bed. I slept off almost immediately and when I opened my eyes, the room was in darkness. The temperature had also dropped and I realized that it was raining. I rolled over to get out of bed and his arm came round me. “Welcome back to the land of the living! I didn’t want to wake you up when I came in.”He chuckled against my neck. I stretched and purred like a cat. “Welcome back. I truly enjoy this nap.it was a life saver.” I grinned into the darkness, hugging his arm to me and nestled deeper into him. “Jummy, have mercy. You are killing me here.”He groaned as his fingers traced patterns over my right breast and my heart picked up speed. He turned me around and kissed my eye lids, my nose and finally my lips. I breathed a sigh of relieve and deepened the kiss. He explored every part of my mouth thoroughly as his hands found its way underneath my t-shirt and unclipped my bra at the back. It was a new and welcome sensation as fire seemed to pool in my groin. I moaned involuntarily as his mouth and hands played havoc with my senses. He put a stop to the kiss briefly and sent my top and bra flying over my head and engulfed me in his embrace. “I love your boobs. They are so soft and firm” He crooned sweet words as he squeezed my breasts softly and licked the nipples with tongues. I moaned and brought his head back to my mouth.” You are so sweet, my baby” He crooned against my lips and kissed me deeply. He inserted his leg between my thighs and hiked up my short skirt. His hand skimmed down my body in a light caress, pulled aside my thong and slipped his finger in. I stiffened involuntarily and my body jerked as I struggled to be set free. “Easy, baby. I am not going to hurt you, I promise.” He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. I gulped and tried to relax my body. His finger moved gently and softly in me and I grew very wet. “Jummy, Are you a virgin?” He asked in awe and I nodded mutely. “Oh my baby! I can stop if you want me to, though it is not going to be easy but I will.” He engulfed me in a warm passionate hug and I smiled, holding him tight. “I know but I want you.’ I murmured against his chest. I lost my virginity and my heart to him that night.

Our love waxed stronger .Final exams and project came in the second semester and it was time for him to leave the school for another phase of his life. It was a bitter-sweet events for both of us and we tried to spend all our waking moments together as much as possible. The real blow came when he called me during the session break and told me he had to leave the country because his father wanted him to go and continue his education over-seas almost immediately. I sneaked out of the house the day he was leaving and went to meet him at the airport. His parent were not too happy when they saw me but I didn’t care and begged him not to leave. I sat beside him as we waited for his flight to be called and watched him went through immigration with tears streaming down my face. I left the airport that night with a heavy heart and that was the last time I saw Olayinka Olaboye.

He communicated with me regularly for a few weeks but it stopped after a while and all my effort to reach him was in vain. Another session began in school and I was glad to go back. I was so immersed in my misery and longing for him that I didn’t noticed that my monthly period hadn’t come for over two months. Lectures had started and school activities had commenced fully. I started feeling feverish on and off and bouts of dizziness assailed me. I eventually went to the hospital to see the doctor and the doctor confirmed I was pregnant after asking a few questions. I went to take a pregnancy test in obvious denial and the truth stared in the face as it came out positive!

I went back to the hostel like a zombie and stayed there for 3 days, feeling hopeless, helpless and wondering what next to do. My mother would kill me, was the only I could think of until I brought myself out of my shell and took my life in hand. I went back to the hospital and scheduled an appointment for a D and C procedure. The doctor tried to persuade me out of it but when I threatened to go elsewhere, he finally agreed and I emptied my bank account to get it done. It was painful and I screamed the whole hospital down in the process. I was on admission at the hospital for two weeks, recuperating as I bled profusely after the operation. When I came out of the hospital, I was a shadow of myself and I was a new person inside of me.I left the naïve girl at the hospital and never looked back!

“Olayinka Olaboye, it was great meeting you again and welcome to my family. Do feel at home.” I enthused with a fake smile and he gave me a confused look. “Adenike, take care of yourself. We will see and talk later. I need to get somewhere very urgently.” I said breezily as I hurried out of the house and three pairs of eyes followed me in confusion. I went for a long walk and didn’t come back until very late in the night. I crept into my bedroom and went straight to sleep.

A strange number called me during lunchbreak the following week in the office and immediately, I picked the call, I knew there was trouble. “Jummy, don’t bother to reject that call unless you want me to come into your office. Come out and let’s talk. ”Yinka said firmly and I sighed heavily. “I am coming.” I said in a resigned voice and rolled my eyes skyward as I walked out of the office. He was standing beside his car right in front of my office building and the old feelings I thought were buried came rushing back in unexpected waves. I paused and closed my eyes in despair. Help me, Dear God, He is no longer mine, I thought miserably and when I opened my eyes, he was staring at me as if he could see straight into my soul. “The feeling is mutual, Jummy and I am not going to deny it.”He confirmed my suspicion as he moved forward and engulfed me in a warm hug. “I miss you so much, baby” He breathed me in and I stood rigidly in his embrace. “Let’s go for lunch and talk.” He led me to his car and I got in without a word. I stared out through the window on our way to the restaurant and wasn’t surprised he still remembered my favorite food. We ate in companionable silence.

“Why did you stop calling?” I blurted out suddenly and he sighed heavily as he pushed his plates away. “I am sorry, baby. I got mixed up with the wrong gang in school and was thrown into the jail. I was denied all forms of contact with the outside world and only selected member of my family were allowed to visit. I won’t bored you with the sordid detail but it took my dad three years and lots of connection to get me out. I called your number immediately I got back home but it wasn’t available and I got in contact with Eniola. She gave me the numbers of some of your friends she knew when you were in school but none of them knew your whereabouts. I was devastated and came back to Nigeria at the first available opportunity. I searched for you, Love, I truly do.” He said quietly. “Fate is a bastard. I moved on when you stopped communicating with me.” I smiled grimly and dashed a tear away. “The first day I saw Adenike in the shopping mall, I thought you were the one until she faced me and I realized I was wrong. I want you back, Jummy. I am not going to let you go again. ”He said with quiet determination. “It is too late, Yinka. Adenike is my only sister and you are already engaged to her. I can’t do that to her .Let just forget the past and moved on.” I said urgently and he signaled for the bill. “You are joking, Jumoke. I will drop you in your office and will pick you up at the closing hour.” He said with quiet determination as he got to his feet and led me out with his hand possessively on my waist. I left the office before closing hour and refused to pick his calls.

Adenike’s call woke me up on Saturday morning and when I picked up, she was sobbing on the phone. “Sister Jummy, He broke up with me. He said he is no longer interested in our relationship any longer. What should I do?” She cried bitterly and my heart dropped in dread. What is this, dear God?

You write really well.
Each which, you always stop the story in a way to keep your readers anticipating the next lines.
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Thank you,Alensarr ,for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : SISTER’S DISCORD!

“Did something happened between you guys to make him change his mind about your engagement?” I asked for lack of something to say as I sat up in bed. “I went to visit him and he just sat me down and said we need to talk .Then he told me that I am a good girl and deserves the best but he was sorry to tell me that he is not the man for me as his heart belongs to someone else and he has met the woman again. He was so apologetic and gentle about it and never said a word throughout the time I was abusing and cursing him.” She paused and took a shuddering breath. Damn you, Yinka! I cursed under my breath. “Sister Jummy, you used to know him right?” She asked after a moment. “Don’t even go there, Nike. Yes, I used to know him but we parted a bad term and I am not in the position to talk to him on your behalf. Please give that job to mum and I am sure she will do it well, after all they have met.” I interrupted her before the thought could finish forming on her mind. “I need you to do this for me, sister Jummy. He is my life and I can’t live without him.” Her voice caught in a hitch and I closed my eyes in despair. “Adenike, we need to see urgently to talk about this issue on ground.” I said in a firm voice. “I will come around when you are available but can you please go and talk to him first? I will send him your house address.” She said pleadingly and I realized I have forgotten how adamant she could be when she wanted something desperately. “Please don’t expect any miracle here but I will try my best.” I felt as if she had just put me between the devil and the deep blue sea. “Thank you Sister Jummy. God bless you. “She said brightly. “You are welcome. My regards to mum.” I said in a dull voice and flopped back on my pillow. I tried to go back to sleep but it refused to come and I finally got out of bed.

A wave of dizziness hit me and I sat back on the bed abruptly. I stood up very slowly and made my way to the bathroom like someone walking on eggshells. Immediately I finished brushing my teeth, I felt bile rose up in me and I threw up into basin so vigorously that it left my body weak and trembling. I dragged myself back into the bedroom and put a call through to Ruth immediately. “Babe, where are you?” I asked in a tired voice as I lay down in bed. “I am in the shopping hall to get my toiletries. What is wrong with you?’ She asked and I could hear the concern in her voice. “I have been very sick. Can you please come over when you are through?” I asked as I closed my eyes against another nausea. “I am coming right away. Hold on, I will be right there.” She said quietly. “Please get a home pregnancy test kit when you are coming.” I said frankly and she burst into hearty laughter as I put an end to the call. I fell asleep and woke up to her consistent knocking on the door. I went to open the door on rubbery feet and promptly sank down unto the rug.

“How are you feeling now? Have you taken any breakfast?” She asked in concern as she knelt down beside me and put her palm on my forehead. “You are not running temperature. What could be wrong?” She asked in a puzzled voice. “Did you come with the home pregnancy test kit?” I sat up and she smiled in amusement as she brought it out. “Are you seriously thinking of taking that test?” She grinned at me and followed me into the bathroom. Ten minutes later, we sat opposite each other, dumb-founded! I tested positive.
“That is Femi’s baby right? This is very scary, Jummy.’ Ruth was practically whispering. “Yes, it is. That is part one of my scary story. Part two is here.” I said with a sigh and told her about Yinka. “Are you still in love with him after all these years?” She asked with a frown and I was silent for some time. “Jummy, answer my question. Is that why you have been subconsciously moving from one relationship to another?” She asked quietly. “That is not the point, Ruth. He just dumped my sister because he wants to be with me. How am I going to sort that?” I asked instead, tactfully avoiding her question but I should have known I couldn't fool her for long. “His relationship with your sister is none of your business if you don’t have feelings for him. What do you feel for him Jummy?” She asked quietly, looking at me directly and I sighed heavily. "It has been long and I really can't say but if I have the chance, I won't mind finding out what we can offer to each other again.” I said sadly and it was her turn to sigh. "Now we have an issue on ground. You and your sister are in love with the same man and he obviously want you. I still think you need to talk to your sister first before anything else. "She said quietly as she picked up a cup of ice cream and gave it to me. “Do you think she will believe me if I told her we were lovers and I still have feelings for him? "I asked doubtfully as I picked up a spoon and scrapped ice cream into my mouth. “I can't answer that question, Jummy. You guys are sisters but I don't think you are that close. It takes trust to believe someone. Does she trust you enough to believe you? "She asked bluntly. “I honestly don't know. My mother never give us the chance to be sisters. She is always coming between us and it was as if she is always protecting her from me. I was always the bad girl, even when I am innocent. "I said bitterly. “I love you the way you are, girlie.”Ruth smiled as she reached out and tweaked my nose playfully. “Thank you. I think I should go and talk to Yinka first and maybe if I tell him I am carrying another man's baby, he will back off. What do you think? “I looked at her hopefully and she shrugged. “If he is as determined as I think he is, I don’t think it will make much difference but you can give it a trial and that brought us back to square one. What are we going to do about that baby? "She asked worriedly. “I don't know and I refuse to think about it at the moment but I won't go through another abortion. "I said firmly. “Okay. Is there any channel featuring an action movie right now?” She got up and picked up the remote control. "They have used action movie swear for you seriously.” I said in an amused voice. “I don’t want to watch any romantic film that will remind me of the lack of love in my life. It will also raise my adrenaline and makes me lose weight. "She grinned at me and we burst into laughter.

Adenike sent me Yinka's home address through a text and I paid him an early morning visit at home on Sunday. He was just coming out of the bathroom and his towel was riding low on his waist when he opened the door. "What an amazing surprise! Good morning my precious One. "He grinned at me as he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me in a warm hug. “Cut it out, Yinka. I am not here for that and please stop calling me all these pet names. I don't want it. "I said testily as I pushed him away and went to sit as far away as I could from him. "Baby, when did you become so cynical? Anyway, what can I offer you? Give me a minute please. I will be right back. "He went inside and came back with a tray of warm toast and beverages. I noticed he had changed into a knee length shorts and was relieved. "Can we eat? "He pulled up two stools beside me and sat down on one while he placed the tray on another. The scent of the fresh toast filled my nostrils and my mouth salivated. We ate breakfast in companionable silence and an air of contentment swept over me. I stood up to carry the tray to the kitchen and he collected it from me. "Have your seat, Jummy, I will take care of this. You look pale. "He pushed me down on the sofa. “I didn't sleep well. "I mumbled defensively. “I know. "He nodded with a smile and I stuck my tongue after his retreating back in a petty but satisfying gesture.
"You are here because of Adenike, right?” He said when he got back and sat down beside me. I tried to shift away but he put his arm around my shoulder in a friendly gesture and I tried not to fidget. "Yes, that was so unfair of you. How can you just dumb her like that? Is that how you have been doing to other women? "I rounded on him fiercely. “No, there was no one after you. I had affairs with other women on mutual agreement but I have not had any other relationships until Adenike and now I know the reason I dated her. It was because she looks like you. I thought I can love her the way I love you and I am glad I tried because she led me to you. I will forever be grateful and indebted to her for that but it will be unfair to both of us if I go ahead with that engagement. We will end up hating each other at the end of the day after wasting each other’s time. "He said simply and I swallowed hard. “She is in love with you, Yinka, don't you get that? "I said expressively as I turned to stare at him. “ I know she is at the moment and I am sorry for hurting her but I need my happiness too. She will get over it with time. Jummy, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me or still have feelings for me. "He said quietly, looking into my eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. We are not talking about me. Moreover, I am carrying another man’s baby, so there is no space for you in my life." I said with a triumphant smile. “I don’t expect you to be without a man all these years unless all men have turned blind. Why are you not married to him? "He asked quietly. “It is complicated and it is none of your business.” I snapped at him. "I am not bothered with the baby. Tell me you have no feelings for me and I will know if you are lying. "He said softly as he raised my jaw and grazed his thumb over my lower lips. I swallowed hard and tried to move away. He simply picked me up and sat down on the sofa with me on his laps. "What are you doing? I am not here for this. "I said weakly even as my heart picked up speed and I knew deep in my heart that I wanted his hands on me. "I love you, Jummy and I want you. Please give me a space in your heart again. "He murmured against my lips and flicked his tongue over my lips. I trembled and he slipped his tongue in as he gathered me close. I hummed in contentment as I snuggled closer and he shifted both of us until I was lying beneath him on the sofa. The kiss went on and on and I lost track of time until the sound of the door opening in the distance penetrated through the fog in my mind and Adenike's voice followed.

"I can't believe this. What the hell is going on here? "She screamed at the top of her voice and I felt as if the floor should open and swallowed me up. Yinka broke the kiss and I hide my face in his chest. "Sister Jummy, Is this the same man you told me you parted on a bad term? So you can bring yourself so low as to be sleeping with my fiancée? You are such a cheap LovePeddler. "She said coldly and Yinka rolled to his feet abruptly. "If you ever talk to your sister like that again, I am going to slap you.” He said angrily and she looked shocked. "Are you defending her? Are you choosing her over me? "She asked in shock. “That is right. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I will advise you to stop being a spoilt brat if you want to get your own man. "He said frankly. “I still find it difficult to believe this. "She murmured to herself and turned to me. I stood up to my full height before she could utter a word. "You can call me whatever you want, I honestly don't care. I was trying to tell you this over the phone. Yinka was my first man and it seemed the feelings between us is still very much alive. I am sorry you have to witness this and for the fact that my past is obviously causing you so much heartache. I sincerely hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.” I said quietly. "I hate you and if I don't see you again for the rest of my life, I will be so happy." She spat at me and stormed out again.

I sat down very slowly like an old woman and lean my head against the sofa and close my eyes with a sigh. "It is going to be okay, Jummy.”He sat beside me and took my limp hand in his. "I wish I can blame you for the lack of closeness between me and Adenike but that will be petty and deceitful of me.” I said with a weak smile and opened my eyes. "I thought the relationship between you guys should have improved by now. I remember you told me about it when we were in school. "He said with a frown. “I drifted away from home at the first opportunity and the gap between us widened with time. I have vowed to be the best mum I could be to my children. "I said quietly and he simply hugged me. “I am sorry for what you have to go through.” He murmured against my throat and I swallowed hard as my throat hurt with unshed tears. My phone rang and it was my mum. Has Adenike gotten home so fast? I thought in wonder as I looked at Yinka who was giving me a questioning look and picked the call.

"Hello mum. How are you? "I asked solemnly. “I am not fine. I just came back from Ile-Ife. Jumoke, your nightmare issue is a matter of life and death. A life has to be exchanged for yours, if not, I am going to lose you soon. "Her voice ended in a sob and I felt as if my life had just come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : UNUSUAL REUNION!

“Mum, calm down. What do you mean?” I asked in a calm voice, even as my heart picked up speed in fear and I realized my free hand was trembling when Yinka picked it between his own and rubbed it gently. “Please can you come over as soon as possible as I can’t discuss this over the phone?” She said with a shuddering breath. “Okay mum. I will come as soon as possible. Please calm down in the meantime and take a deep breath.” I said with a smile. “Olajumoke, Please pray hard. I know we won’t have gotten into this trouble if we have had total faith in God and you are completely innocent. I know I have not been the best of mother to you but I want the chance to remedy that and I don’t want to lose you now. See you soon.” Her voice ended in a teary whisper before she went offline and that sound tore through me more than anything in the world. It also scared me as I wondered if my existence on earth was about to come to an ending truly because of my parent’s lack of faith and patience. Do I really belonged to a deity somewhere, a small God that believed he or she could truly control my existence on earth? The thought went through my mind and gave me a funny feeling.

“What is the problem, Jummy?” Yinka asked in a quiet voice and I jolted when I remembered I had a company. “It is a family issue. I think I have to start going home now.” I said as I got to my feet shakenly and he did the same as he looked at my face searchingly. “If you honestly believe I will allow you to go home with this state of mind, then you don’t know me. I will pick my car key. Excuse me.” He went to his bedroom and came back within a few seconds. “I am going to my mother’s place.” I told him as we got into his car. “I know the place. I was there a few weeks ago.” He grinned at me as he turned on the Ignition key. “It is not funny, Yinka. I have enough on my plate than to be adding this issue with my sister on top of it. What will my mother think if she sees both of us together? She will just confirm I am the wayward girl she has always thought I am.”I said bitterly and he slowed down as he gave me a long thorough look. “If your mother actually have that kind of thought in her head about you, then she is not worthy to be your mother.” He said quietly and I turned to look out of the window. “You don’t even understand a thing and I don’t know how you can vouch for me when you have not even seen me in years. People change.” I mumbled under my breath. “Please make me understand. Jummy, you had better get used to me being part of your life because as long as I know you still have feelings for me, I won’t allow you to walk out of my life.” He said firmly as he pulled into the road and joined the moving traffic.
My mother was in the sitting room when we got home and she got to her feet with a frown when she saw Yinka beside me. “Good morning ma. I know you were wondering what I am doing with Jumoke when you saw me with Adenike a few weeks back. Jumoke was mine before we got separated years ago by fate and it was through Adenike we met again.” He said solemnly. “How is Adenike taking this? Is she aware of this latest development?” She asked as she directed the question at me. “I tried to explain to her on the phone this morning but I am afraid she caught us in a rather compromising position this morning in his house and I am sorry for hurting her.” I said quietly, waiting for the tongue lash that I was sure would come. “What were you doing in his house? I understand you know each other in the past but since Adenike is already engaged to him, I don’t think you should be involved with him again.” She said in a quietly accusing voice and I felt tension headache started building at base of my head. “I broke up with Adenike before I went back to Jumoke and I am not even sure Jumoke is ready to take me back because she is more concerned about her relationship with her sister for now. She is my other half and I will fight for her with my last breath.” He paused, holding my mother’s gaze until she looked away and he pushed me forward. “I believe there are more important issues to discuss for now, so I will excuse myself. I am waiting outside.” He squeezed my hand as he turned to leave the room. “I want you to stay please.” I held on to his hand as I walked to a two settee sofa and my mother watched us as we sat down directly opposite her. “Mum, how was your trip to ile-ife?” I asked quietly and she sat down with a heavy sigh. “The old man who attended to us when we visited years ago is dead and it was his son I met. I explained everything to him and after consulting the oracle, he said the woman goddess is very angry with us. He said we were supposed to have brought you back to the shrine several times as you were growing up for different sacrifices we promised her and now she is very angry. She want you back and she gave me seven days to deliver you to her shrine or disaster will struck.” She ended in a shuddering breath. “Were you aware of all these promises you made when you were desperate for a child?” I asked curiously and she nodded slowly. “I know and I remember but I didn’t take it serious. It comes to my mind periodically but I just ignored it and pray to God for deliverance.” She said with a faint shrug. “What other alternatives do we have because I am not ready to die?” I asked firmly and she hesitated briefly. “The other alternative is to exchange your life with that of someone very close to your heart and who loves you from the depth of his/her heart. I volunteered to do that because we were the one that started the whole issue and you were completely innocent. He said we don’t have the kind of bond the woman goddess needed between us and he even doubted if I was the one who gave birth to you. I would love to change that.” She told me quietly. It is too late for that, mum. I thought in my mind. “Mum, where is dad? I have wanted to ask you for a long time but I didn’t want to bother you. He went for vacation but never came back and his numbers were not going through. You were both responsible for the issue on ground and he should be here too to get it sorted out.” I asked in a heated voice. “I have wondered why it took you so long to ask since both of you have always being close. It was a messy issue. I caught him in bed with another woman and I asked him to choose between both of us. He choose her.” She said with a slight shrug and I sat upright abruptly. “Stop it right there, Jummy.” Yinka spoke for the first time since my mother started her narration and I clamped my mouth shut as I glared at him. My mother’s eyes nearly came out of the sockets as she stared at the man who just shut me up with one sentence. I slumped back on the seat and tried not to sulk. “I asked for a divorce on the ground that he shouldn’t contact the children and he should not let you know about what happened between us. He agreed. I did what I think is the best for us all.” She said as she spread her hands for emphasis. “You always know what is best for everyone.” I mumbled under my breath but Yinka heard me and gave me a sharp look. “Mum, I know I am not part of the family and I am not supposed to interfere but since I am here, I will give you my own opinion. Whatever might have happened between you and dad, Jumoke is his daughter and he has the right to know what is going on, considering it is a life and death issue. ”Yinka said quietly. “I know. It is a complicated issue but I will let him know and I hope we will find a solution to the issue on ground. We have lost a day already.” She said in a trembling voice. “Please calm down. Nothing bad will happen to Jumoke and she won’t die young because we will grow old together.” He said with quiet confidence as he took my hand in his and I nodded numbly as the reality of the situation on ground began to sink into my mind.

Barely an hour later, the door to the sitting room opened and my father came in. “Dad, you are truly here?” I asked in amazement as I got to my feet slowly. “Yes, baby. I am here. Come over here.” He stood just inside the sitting room door and held out his arms. I rushed into them and he hugged me tight, rocking from side to side the way he used to do when I was a child. Tears filled my eyes and spilled down my cheek, socking into his t-shirt. “I miss you so much, dad. Why did you stay away for so long without any sort of communication? “I asked in a trembling voice. “I am sorry, baby. It was a complicated issue and there is an agreement between myself and your mother that I have to respect but I kept tab with your progress. You won’t die young, Olajumoke, you are my precious baby and you did nothing to deserve this. I will gladly replace your life with mine if there is no other way around this.” He said solemnly as he held me at arm’s length and cupped my cheek in his palms. “I love you, Dad. I truly hope there won’t be any loss of life because I don’t want to lose you.” I said on a sob as I hugged him again. “This is amazing. Uncle Dewale?” Yinka had gotten to his feet and was staring at my dad in awe. “Yinka, what are you doing here?” My father asked with a frown as he moved me to his side and looked at him. “It is a small world indeed. I didn’t even know you have a family here in Lagos.” Yinka said with a small smile, looking from me to my father and back again. “Where did you guys meet? How did you know each other?” I asked curiously but before anyone could talk, the door opened and Adenike came in. She looked kind of different and we all turned to look at her with different expressions on our face but she was looking at me directly and a chill went down my spine. “Olajumoke Davies, you have over-stay on this earth. They knew something like this would happen and that was why they asked me to come after you few years after you left but I have a personal mission to accomplish now. He has been waiting for you to come back and is impatient. Please go back and let me have my man. I want my man back.” She didn’t scream but her words went straight into my head and a cold freezing wind swept through the room like a blizzard. Who the hell is this stranger with snapping eyes staring at me? I thought with dread.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES : LOVE WINS!

"Adenike, what is wrong with you? Are you alright? "My mother spoke for the first time since my father came in as she got to her feet and approached my sister with a puzzled frown on her face. "Stay out of this, mother. It doesn't concern you. "She rounded on my mother with blazing eyes and my mom shrank back in fear. "Olawunmi, it seems we got more than we bargained for. Yinka, can you please get a pastor if you know one? "Dad said in a low voice as he moved me towards where my mother stood transfixed in a spot but i couldn't get my eyes off Adenike's face. She turned back to me. "Jumoke, he is waiting for you, please go back and leave my man for me. This one belongs to me” Her voice mellowed as she stared straight into my eyes. "He is not yours. Have you forgotten the rules? “My voice seemed to come from a distance as I faced her. “It is the one who took your virginity that belongs to you. You have completed your mission. Please go back to where you come from." I said with a small smile and cold air swirled around the room as she glared at me. "I am superior to you in rank and i will take you back. "She flung her hand out at me even as Yinka tried to grab her and i felt pain vibrated through my body in waves. My body jerked and went limp. I heard the panic and fear in Yinka and my Dad’s voices as I floated away until silence echoed around me.

I found myself sitting on the white sand and the soft breeze from the body of water surrounding me blew the white skirt and floaty top on my body. I frowned as I realized I was bare footed and looked around the little island with curiosity. "You are welcome, my daughter. How was your journey on earth? "A soft feminine voice spoke to me and my head snapped up in surprise. A fair beautiful woman stood a few feet away from me, clad in the traditional Yoruba attire of white Iro, buba and gele. Exquisite multi-colored beads in different shapes and sizes adorned her braided suku, her wrists and ankles. She was bare-footed too and two young women flanked her on both side, dressed in a similar attire to mine. The ladies were staring at me with a solemn expression on their faces and they looked terribly familiar. I had a feeling we have met before now and I frowned as I got to my feet. "Is this another dream? Am i dead again? "I mumbled under my breath and the woman smiled at me.”No, you are not dead. You are just back in your world. I asked you to go and give joy to a wanting couple but they didn't even appreciate my gift. She didn't treat you well and they didn’t keep their promises to me.”Her face tightened with displeasure. "No, she didn't treat me well but I love her .Her husband love me very much and he treated me like his little angel. I don’t know the circumstances of their separation but I want the chance to go back and find out and bring them back together again if possible. They are both miserable. Please give me the chance to go back again and make amends, mother. "I held out my hand to her pleadingly.” I am sorry, my daughter but your time is up. Your fiancee is waiting for you and your wedding date has been fixed long time ago. "She said with a sad smile as she pointed and i looked towards the direction she pointed to see him, smiling and waiting. He was so beautiful and my heart wavered. "Welcome, onitemi. I am so happy to see you. "He strolled towards me with long confident steps and i couldn't help admiring him. Yinka seemed so far away until his voice seemed to penetrate the void around us and vibrated in my world. "I love you, olajumoke. Please don't leave me, I can't live without you. "I turned round in a circle, distracted and searching for him and he appeared briefly on the edge of my vision before disappearing again. “Why did you allow this to happen, mother? I should have let him die when he was far away from her.” He turned to mother, anger turning his beautiful face into a snarl. "Adeyi, His love for her kept him alive and protected him against your wrath. I am afraid you are fighting a lost battle. He took her virginity with love and lost his heart to her. If she doesn't marry him, he won't know peace in his life. "Mother said sadly as she watched me with indulging eyes. “You have always been strong willed, Adeni and you are fond of breaking rules. That is why you were so eager to go to the earth. You were not supposed to sleep with any man at all. "She said reprovingly and i bowed my head in shame. "I am sorry, mother." I mumbled under my breath. “She was able to break all rules because her earth mother didn't keep her promise and carried out no sacrifice for her. That is why there is no strong tie between them. Forgive her, mother. "The taller of the girls on her right side said and winked at me. I hide a smile and shuffled my feet. "What am I going to do, mother? I have waited so long for her to come back. They are expecting us in my kingdom. "Adeyi looked at mother with a despairing look and mother sighed tiredly. “She still cannot go back …. "Mother’s voice trailed off as Yinka's voice penetrated the void again and this time around he appeared in a wavering form a few feet away from us.

"Mother, don't let her go back. She has a duty to fulfill here. "Adenike appeared beside Adeyi, clad in the same attire like the rest of us but pure red gleaming beads adorned her hair. “Adeyi, what are you still waiting for? Take her and go away. She doesn't even know who she is. "She glared at me. “Stop being selfish, Tito. You sent her back before mother was ready to take her because you want to have her man. If he doesn’t have her, he won’t have you. Why are you bothering yourself? "The tall slim lady came to my rescue once again. “I can make him have me either he wants to or not. This is none of your business, Aweni.” She said coldly. “That is deliberately breaking the rules and you know mother’s wrath for that. You will be yank back so fast you will wonder what hit you.” Aweni said with a smirk and the other ladies snickered behind their palms as their eyes twinkled in merriment. “I want him and I will have him. She has always taken everything that belongs to me even before she was sent to earth. Can’t you remember I met Adeyi the day we went to the stream and brought him home? He saw her and dump me very fast. This is my pay-back time. I want revenge.” Adenike pointed at Aweni and fire sparkled from her finger. "She doesn't even love him.” I murmured under my breath, staring at the anguish on yinka's wavering face. “I am sorry for hurting you, Tito. I didn’t realize you wanted me that way and maybe you got your revenge after all. She is in love with someone else.” Adeyi said with a miserable look, staring at me. I glanced at him and sighed. It was a messy triangle. Adenike ignored all of us and focused her attention on Aweni. "Stop showing off, Tito. Just because you have the highest rank doesn't mean you should intimidate us with your power. Mother will make the final decision. "Aweni said saucily as she waved her hand casually in the direction of Adenike and the fire on the tip of her finger died abruptly. “Stop quibbling, children.” Mother said mildly and silence reign, even as Adenike'eyes shoot dagger at Aweni for being on my side. "This boy will not let us rest as long as we keep adeni here and you won't enjoy her either.” She turned to Adeyi and he moaned with despair. “I know his mother and she was a favourite member before i let her go. I will take pity on the poor boy and send Adeni back to earth but not without a replacement. "A small mean smile danced on her lips and she flicked her finger at me. Pain erupted in my stomach and I screamed loudly as I was flung into the air.

"She is breathing again.” Yinka screamed loudly in excitement as I jacked upright in the hospital bed, destabilizing all the tubes that were attached to my body and the nurses rushed in. "My baby! I am losing her!” I continued screaming, clutching my stomach as pain radiated through my body and blood flowed down my thigh. "Calm down baby. You will be fine. "He said, holding my hand as i was rushed into the theatre and he was banned from the operating room.

I lost the baby and was in a coma for several days. It was midnight when i opened my eyes to see my parent who were on my left side and yinka on my right, all of them were fast asleep. "Take it easy, Adeni.” A soft feminine voice chuckled beside me and I froze as I looked up sharply to see a nurse beside me. She was smiling.Then it struck me why she looked so familiar. She was part of the team who did my first D and C years ago in Ibadan. "Am i hallucinating? Aweni? We have met before in Ibadan. "I was whispering as I stared at her. “That is right. That abortion was your punishment for sleeping with him but my misson was to make sure you didn't die then and now. We have always look out for you. Congratulations. You are free to live your life on earth but watch out for Tito. She doesn't forgive easily and she never forget a grudge. "She told me as she effectively carried out her duties of detaching tubes and replacing drips. “What happened to Adeyi? "I whispered curiously. “He will be fine. He is handsome and wealth. There are many willing beautiful females waiting to take your place in his life. You have a rare one here, take care of him. His love saves you. "She gave Yinka a fond smile, picked up her tray and walked out of the ward.
'"Who are you taking to?” Yinka opened his eyes and took my hand. "I was talking to the nurse. How are you, baby? "I asked with a smile and he grinned tiredly at me. “I should be asking you that question. I am fine. I am sorry about the baby. "He said solemnly. “It is alright. She replaced my life. It was painful though, losing another baby before they have a chance to live. "I said sadly and he frowned as he sat on the bed beside me. “Have you been pregnant before now?” He asked curiously. "I discovered i was pregnant after you left and have to get rid of it because I couldn’t think of any other option.” I said quietly as I stared at him. "Oh my baby! I am so sorry. "He hugged me and i held on to him. “ Hope you are not tired of all the dramas in my family?” I said in a teasing voice. “All families have their own drama, either spiritual or otherwise and we all have skeletons in our cupboards. I don’t know what I will have done if you have stopped breathing totally and I don’t want to take any more chance. Please marry me as soon as possible. I can't afford to lose you. "He said pleadingly and i searched his face for moment. “ Is that a proposal? "I teased. “Well, I don't have a ring here but we can always get one later. Will you marry me? Please complete my life. "He said solemnly. “Thank you for not giving up on us. I love you and I will marry you. "Contentment and happiness flow through me as I hugged him. “Thank God. "He buried his head in my neck and tears filled my eyes. “Congratulations my baby. "My dad said with a smile and stood up to hug me too. “ Congratulations dear. "My mother echoed with a smile and i smiled back.

A frigid wind blew through the room and on the wall was written: The battle line has just being drawn. Watch out!” I sighed loudly. “That is Adenike. Where is she? ’I looked at my parent and they exchanged looks. “We can’t say at the moment. Both of you went limp and stopped breathing. We got an ambulance and brought you here. It was my turn to stay with her that night. I went to the loo and came back to find her gone. I panicked and called the nurse on duty. She just smiled at me and said she is alright. I don’t even know why we believe her but we do.” My dad said solemnly. “Aweni.” I murmured to myself. “She is fine and will be back .Don’t worry yourself too much. We have a wedding to prepare for.” I grinned at them and they laughed with relieve.

Is the wedding going to hold? Where did Yinka and Jumoke’s father meet in the past? What causes the rift between her mother and father?
These are the questions that will be answered in DIARY OF OLAJUMOKE DAVIES (SERIES II). Thank you for reading and God bless you.
Kindly drop your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Alennsar(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is interesting

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by mismore(f): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh my God!!!!
All these supernatural things are always very weird.
I can't wait for the second part!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Missmossy(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Really captivating awaiting the second part. Kudos dear.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by BOLAPE(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
The next series will be out soon.

You are all welcome.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by angelliza(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
You are a good writer and I Love your work can't wait for d series 2 to drop but pls don't delay it
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Nwiboko26(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Really interesting.more power to ur elbow.
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by princessadeola(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by bimberry1307(f): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
That was supper awesome, baby. I enjoyed every bit of it. please mention me when you start the second series.
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by Ruqayaharik(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2018
This is superb ma'am. I love your style of writing. Though I wished I'm a writer coz I love stories. I will be glad if you can mentor me
Re: Diary Of Olajumoke Davies by dapsoneh: 8:17am On May 28, 2018
Nice story but you have to be mindful of the wat you use the word 'was'....... It must be correctly used

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Will Come To You / Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / Chimamanda Adichie Receives The 'Prism Of Reason' Award In Germany (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.