Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) (37680 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by victorisreal02: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
See Photos Of The Uniabuja Students That Lost Their Lives In auto Crash

As reported earlier, Four uniabuja students lost their lives in an accident which occurred on Tuesday night at Gwako Village, On the Lokoja road.

See Photo of the uniabuja students that lost their lives, below:-

Source:-http://9jaflaver.com/see-photos-of-the-uniabuja-students-that-lost-their-lives-in-auto-crash/

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by stainlink(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
So sad
If I could, I will trade this FTC for their lives.
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by josephine123: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Poorboy: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where frank pic?
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mehn the rate at which i see young ones die and its been reported... its becoming too much
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by odiereke(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
RIP
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by walanter(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
So sad ... RIP to the dead cry
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by sundilazo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
So painful...RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by superfelix: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chai! RIP
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by tukdi: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by HelenBee(f): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sohot1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
What a sad and distasteful end. We should show value for our lives by being extremely careful especially on these bad Nigerian roads... R.I.P
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just so sad how student and young people are dying these days. May God continue to protect us. Rip to them
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by segunn20(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
RIP
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by johnstar(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Young ppl juz dey die

Ah na wao
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Buh Buhari why.....
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Gten(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
That road was about 90% complete before GEJ left office, this current administration abandoned that project and it has been taking lives since. Look at the state of the road from the soldiers checkpoint at Abaji to Lokoja. APC fear God, your deaths would come like a thief at night. Rest on young men!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by SuperBlack: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Very sad
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by kenejicks(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
sorry...rip
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gten:
That road was about 90% complete before GEJ left office, this current administration abandoned that project and it has been taking lives since. Look at the state of the road from the soldiers checkpoint at Abaji to Lokoja. APC fear God, your deaths would come like a thief at night. Rest on young men!
Was it the state of the road that caused the accident You can't just comment R.I.P and leave, no, you have to politicize it... Huh??

Continue....

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by waledeji(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
One guy look familiar to me in that poster.... I think his name is Tosin, I hope he is not the one shocked shocked shocked
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Poorboy:
Where frank pic?

Frank white R.I.P to dem all
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if some people have premonition about their end. The guys weren't looking too excited when the pictures were taken.
They had sober look ideal for the obituary.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rest in peace to them
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by bleedo44: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Saw the wreckage of the vehicle at the scene of the accident. I know the pothole in question. Pothole is still there as I type.
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by costal(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oh what a life rip
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rip boys!!!
Re: UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chai... Wat a painful death cry this jan is something else oo accident everywhere sad God plz protect ur children this year ooo

Meanwhile

rip to d dead cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.