Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (630 Views)

Acess Bank...pls Pay Us Our Alawee..we Want To Go Back Home / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by chuksp09(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by semasir: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Where's the access to this bank? NYSC is such an insignificant scheme to still maintain! Better to scrap and give out the money then maintain a course full of regrets of not carefully managed and with God's grace

1 Like

Re: . by Cation25(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
it is very unfortunate that nysc n access bank collaborated to subject corp members, xpecially dox of us in d west to dis kind of situation... I smelled fraud when my friend was told to still open another Acc despite having two Acc with dem already...up till now my friend could nt access his Acc due to unlink bvn as claimed by dem.
dis call for concern. access bank in collaboration with nysc in d west is robbing us of our Insufficient allawee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Registration Problem / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? / Tragedy Hits Nasarawa NYSC, Three Dead, One Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.