Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo (30498 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by samazagudu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
and then ....
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
so many jobless men parading themselves as "men of God" only God knows the gods they are serving.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by ZUBY77(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
With this kind of phones, Zambians are still in 2004.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Dannidom(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
And he is wearing flipper and okirika outfit why dont he focus on commanding the god he serves to change his condition. smh
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by phkka1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
See how the so called pastors are now chasing shadow. Why can't he encourage the members on how to make heaven than looking on how to make free calls.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by FastShipping: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Africa grin grin grin

Speechless
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by yemosticadam(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Endtime pastor n followers
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by leofab(f): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Fin
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
If he's serious, a bank alert would be more convincing, grin

Chai! Nothing we no go see.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
oh chim ooo...smh! I hope it worked for them
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Praktikals(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls tell us the senders number so we can reach heaven directly.

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by HonabFaj(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
MTN Everywhere You Go
Glo With Pride
Etisalat Now You Are Talking
Airtel .......................................
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by kateskitty(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
All these pastors are wicked. So they have turned God into a hacker who will break into MTN system and steal recharge cards to send to his church members.

Wickedness
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by originals1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin Pastor

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Dollypie20(f): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nawa o, na wetin person no go see for dis life sef? undecided
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by tigonana: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmm,christianity!!!!
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by idupaul: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
The average African is attracted to scam like moths to light ..
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by bamisepeters(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
SuperBlack:
Say No To Weed
it will not be too much to assist you with a picture...

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Mesutlewy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
could he be a prophet of doom ?
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweshboi:
lol.. very funny, as if the church don't have the members phone numbers. wetin credit transfer dey for? make him come try am for Naija here as MTN go soon put charges for all share and sell transactions.
the church antics: so the previous Sunday's the member would be asked to write their names and phone numbers so as to update the church data base... today the pastor is praying recharge cards into the numbers submitted #AfricansWhy some go still believe sha

O ye of little faith
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Firstcitizen: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
The pastor don bleed the members pockets sotay dem no fit afford good phones
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by MrHenshaw: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweshboi:
lol.. very funny, as if the church don't have the members phone numbers. wetin credit transfer dey for? make him come try am for Naija here as MTN go soon put charges for all share and sell transactions.
the church antics: so the previous Sunday's the member would be asked to write their names and phone numbers so as to update the church data base... today the pastor is praying recharge cards into the numbers submitted #AfricansWhy some go still believe sha

He is talking about heaven orchestrated alert on their phoned not as in "Recharge card".

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Mambox: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Rwanda...

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by pweshboi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
MrHenshaw:

He is talking about heaven orchestrated alert on their phoned not as in "Recharge card".

what? for real? wait hold this umbrella for me lemme call to confirm the orchestration method in this one...

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by pweshboi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
neoapocalypse:

O ye of little faith
ehn ehn.. my brother whose faith is as big as a tuber of yam... for I was blind but now I can see

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Only in AFRICA

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by lukency(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
pure babalawo magic
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by ikorodureporta: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin

Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by lukency(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
So nah only 1 member dey use better phone 4 the whole congregation? angry Pastor needs to pray harder!!
Na their fones u go dey look.You wicked oh!
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Gofwane(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Papasmal:
Scammer ........watch!

Make the pastor command bank alert make we know say God don finally win.

anitin short of dat na wash.
about 2 years ago, i attended a communion service @ christ embassy ilorin, i was so broke that day to the extent i didn't have money to go back home.

So it happened during the service that the yahoo pastor came to the mic and said he wants to pray for miraculous money into our accounts!
Chai! Na der i turn to prayer warrior. I didn't pray for any miraculous money oh, because i'm not greedy! I only prayed that God should send my salary alert cos it was well pass the usuall date we normally get paid at work.

After prayers, i didn't rush to check my phone. I waited till testimonies start coming in from all those oyinbo dem inside tv. I pulled out my phone and i saw '1 new message' my heart beat increased and i started sweating. all my thoughts were: so this miracle thingy is real! I opened the message and to my surprise, it was a message from........................... Your guess is as good as mine. It was a message from all those mtn caller tunes 4100 . Chai! That day, my hatred for mtn quadrupled.

Nobody got any bank alert in that venue, the dummies were just shining their teeth and clapping for the oyinbo peeps inside tv. Infact, no single black man or woman was among those testifiying inside the tv.
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by Noblesoul123: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hadeyeancah:
Haha, which network
EMPTY-N
Re: "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo by tillaman(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Shame!! Shame on his calling, that's if he has 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.